Don't.....

My rules
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one pov:

Hongbin, Alice and they rest walking in, to find Ravi waving his hands like a monkey. He had sat down in a huge table. "Did you put the tables together?" Hongbin asked.

"They said we could, because we're gonna have a lot of people." Ken said as he patted his spot next to him, "Come sit, Hongbin-ah." Hongbin walked over and sat, and right next to him sat Alice. Across from her were her friends.

"Ohh guys, these are my other roommates??? Or housemates I guess." Amber, Ren and Junhyung turned to meet them, "Thats N, Leo, and Hyuk." Alice said, "This is Amber, Ren, and Junhyung." Alice pointed back and forth, "Now over here is, Ravi, Ken and you know Hongbin now."

They all bowed to each other and started a conversation. "Hold on, I am going to go check up on my eomma and the girls." As Alice fast walks to the door, the door suddenly flew open. Alice and Nara bumped heads. "Aish." Alice said, she looked up to find Nara massaging her head.

Nara opened getting ready to flip out, but once she noticed who it was she closed and bowed, then walked passed her. Alice was expecting at least a cuss word come out from .

"Oh eomma." Alice hugged her eomma, "Please don't leave me again with the boys." Alice pouts. "Why were they to hard to handle?" Alice shakes her head and smiles. "Aniyo, it's just it was all of the sudden." She squeezed her eomma more. They both began to walk towards the door.

"Eomma, you know I think something is up with Nara." Alice still holds on to her eomma. "Wae?"

"I bumped into her and she bowed instead of cussing or showing her moody side."

"Hunny, she's younger then you."

"She's what??" Alice lets go, "Y-younger? Her?" Alice pointed to the building, while her eomma walked inside. "Eomma!"

They both walked in and saw two empty seats. Hongbin had saved Alice's spot and also saved her mom a spot next to Alice.

Alice Pov:

I walked in having my eyes on Nara. Can't believe she's younger than me, and that day when she pulled me from the bed! Did she even say sorry??? Gosh, I wonder how old she is...

Still my eyes on her walk over to Hongbin, and saw he saved my seat. "Ohhhh, t-thanks for saving my seat." I pat his shoulder awnd slowly sa.t down. Next to me was my eomma. "Alice stop staring."

"Song. Joo. Hee. I said stop sta-"

"So, Mr. Song how has your day been." Ravi Ravi shouts to my eomma, "Should I say eommanim?" He laughes and I stare at him with evil eyes. "Yah." I hear Hongbin say.

"Ahhhhahaha," My eomma awkwardly laughed, "My day has been good, how about yours?"

My eomma moved her chair next to Ravi's and then they began to talk. I started to talk to Amber, Junhyung, and Ren.

"So what are we going to eat?" Amber looks at the menu, "Ummmmm I feel like just having... something to drink."

Ren, Junhyung and Amber ordered drinks, while we all ate. 

"Kids, have you guys called your families??" My eomma startled me, I almost spilled all my rice in the soup.

"Does it count us too? Because I called my eomma right when I left the house." Amber joked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter