First Love

What Should I Do ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day passed day by day. Everything was going smoothly after that accident. Suzy had already apologized for what she had done and she promised that she won’t do it again.

Today the sun shined so bright. The day was in the good condition. Jiyeon was walking to the library happily. A smile was shining in her face. She looked at the jacket and brought it in. Her eyes was looking for the long hair yeoja in the library. She didn’t  has to searching too long. That girl was reading in the corner again with her book. A little smile was out on jiyeon’s face again. She decided to walk closer to her but her feet was stopped. A smile suddenly disappeared. A short girl was approching hyomin. they smiled to each other and the short girl was reddish. Jiyeon was freeze by the screen in front of her.  A bit disappointed was radiated on her face.  

“oh! Jiyeon?”  hyomin walked toward her “what are you doing in here?”

Jiyeon gave her the jacket “this..”

“oh..” hyomin just nodded. Suddenly became so awkward. Hyomin didn’t know what to say

“i’m back to class” jiyeon turned back and went out.

Hyomin could only see her back leaving from her sight. She sighed and faced sunny, “ i think i have to go”

Sunny nodded and grinned “ne..”

Hyomin waved her hand and ran out. She was trying to find jiyeon. “Yah! Jiyeonaaaa!!!” but jiyeon didn’t turn back. She kept walking and ignored hyomin. Hyomin decided to grab jiyeon’s hand and stopped her. “yah! P. A. R. K.  J. I. Y. E. O. N. what is wrong with you? Are you mad at me??” but again no answered for jiyeon. she released hyomin hand and walked away. Hyomin smirked. She grabbed her hand again and pulled her to face her. their faces was so close, their eyes were regarding each other.  “i’m sorry..” hyomin suddenly realized what was she doing. She let go her hand.

“ehm.. it’s okay..” jiyeon felt her face was so hot. Why could she feel this way? It’s weird and strange.

“do you mad at me?” hyomin tried to ask again

“yeah~”she said unconsciously. Jiyeon closed aishh pabboo!

Hyomin frowned “why?” hyomin suddenly remembered the kiss. She didn’t sleep at that night??  “Is..it.. ..because... of that night?” 

Jiyeon looked at her, “ehm? What happened at that night? What night do you mean?” jiyeon asked back.

Hyomin suddenly blushed, “a..an..ani.. . aniya.. it’s.. it’s nothing..” hyomin became nervous

Jiyeon didn’t believe it. “you better say it! I know something is happening! What is it? Tell me!! tell me!!”

“aniya.. it’s nothing” luckily the bell of the class was ringing “oh! I think we have to back to our class”

Jiyeon pouted “ne..”

--

After class, hyomin decided to avoid jiyeon. she knew who jiyeon was. It’s better hyomin hide for a while. But Jiyeon also knew who hyomin was. So, before hyomin could hide, jiyeon has already stood in front of her. “Where are you going, park hyomin?” jiyeon asked with an evil smile.

Hyomin lifted up her head and saw jiyeon, “ ani.. i’m going to toilet” she lied.

“let me accompany you then”

Hyomin totally jaw dropped. She bit her bottom lips. “ i’m going to visit eunjung, do you want to go?” hyomin tried to change the topic.

“ne.. i’m planning to go too”

Hyomin smiled in her mind, jiyeon was forgot about it “okay, let’s go then. i bring my car, let’s go there now”

“aren’t you going to toilet?”

Hyomin shook her head “ani.. i’ll do it when we arrived at hospital.. you know, it’s more clean in there”. Jiyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter