confusion

What Should I Do ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hyomin smiled, “ i dare you.... to cook something for me.. because i’m hungry now” said hyomin and made eunjung and jiyeon relieved.

“arasso!” jiyeon got up and went to the kitchen

Hyomin laughed hard looking how worried eunjung before, “wae? Worried?”

Eunjung bit her tongue, “of course!”

Hyomin laughed again, “don’t worry.. like i said before.. take my word”

Eunjung smiled i believe you hyo... but... i see something in jiyeon eyes...

15 minute later jiyeon came in with a simple dish, Tteokbokki . jiyeon smiled and served it on the ground.

“it’s look delicious” said hyomin with the dish

“wao~ you can cook?” tease eunjung and made jiyeon pout.

“yah!” she hit eunjung arm and made eunjung laughed

Hyomin took one in . Her smile’s suddenly gone. She pulled a long face, “what the weird taste it is?”  she took a drink, “what do you put in this tteokbokki? it tastes so.... i lost my word for describe this taste...”

Eunjung laughed hard at hyomin words. “jinjja?? Let me taste it..”

Jiyeon gave a guilty look to eunjung, she felt nervous with eunjung comment. Eunjung peeked at her girlfriend and smiled, “ aniya.. it doesn’t bad.. “ she took another tteokbokki to .

Hyomin shook her head, “i’m not going to eat it.. i don’t want to get a stomach ache..”

Eunjung laughed again. Jiyeon felt guilty. She tried to taste her own food and.. “ hm... “ she spit out the tteokbokki from . “mianhe..”

Eunjung patted jiyeon, “aniya.. it’s okay. It doesn’t taste weird for me..”

“then your tongue must have problem” said hyomin and  ran away to her room before jiyeon could shout at her.

Eunjung laughed again. “ji... can we talk?”

Jiyeon looked at her, “wae?”

Eunjung sighed, “can you tell me.. about your real feeling?”

Jiyeon confused, “what do you mean jungie?”

“you can lie to anyone.. but you can lie to me.. ji...” eunjung held her hand, “i know.. you have a feeling for hyomin..”

“m..w..o?”

Eunjung took another breath, “ i thought it before..  but i want to hear you answer... could you tell me?”

Jiyeon turned her eyes to the ground.

“are you really love me, ji?” asked eunjung again

Jiyeon jaw dropped. She couldn’t answer eunjung question.

Eunjung looked at the girl in front of her, “let’s break for a moment, ji..” said eunjung and made jiyeon shocked.

“what?”

“ no conversation.. no meeting.. no dating.. let’s break until you know your real feeling... it’s for me.. or for hyomin..” eunjung got up, “you can sleep in my room.. and i will sleep with hyomin”

“eunjung” called jiyeon. but eunjung didn’t turned back. She walked to hyomin room and left jiyeon alone in the living room.

--

 

Hyomin felt cramped and hot at the same time. She tried to turn her body position but she couldn’t. She opened her eyes and found eunjung sleeping beside her with hanging opened. “eunjung?” she shook her body “yah! Wake up!” but the sleeping bear can’t be wake so easy. She hug hyomin and made hyomin fell on the bed again. “aish.. this girl.. why did she sleep in my bed?”

Hyomin shook eunjung body again, “yah! Wake up!! we need to go to school” shouted hyomin and made eunjung opened her eyes a bit

“oh..”

“why do you sleep in my bed?” asked hyomin

“hm? Can’t i?” eunjung got up and stretched her body while her eyes was closing “i mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter