Smile

What Should I Do ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“is that true hyomin?”eunjung looked at hyomin.

“it’s really nothing.. i think it’s only an accident, don’t make this become big problem” Hyomin tried to calm her. Luckily, the teacher came in and the conversation stopped. They went to their chair and prepare for the lesson.

Jiyeon was about to take her book from her bag when she found a white mouse in her bag, “KKKYYYA!!!!!” she screamed and made all of the student included the teacher looked at her. Jiyeon immediately threw her bag and the white mouse came out. All the girls in the class were screaming like crazy, even the teacher also became panic. The teacher was a girl so she also scared of mouse.

“Yah!! Do something!” ordered the teacher. But no one dared. Hyomin stood up lazily and attractive the mouse tail and threw it out window.

“all done” All the student looked at her unbelievable “what?” hyomin asked them “don’t look me like that, just continue you lesson, miss Lee”

“are you really a girl?” asked sunhwa

“of course i’m a girl , blank mind” hyomin made all the student laughed with her last words “Blank Mind”

 

At the other side, eunjung was thinking about the accident. There is something not right in here. Someone is trying to hurt jiyeon. i have to stop her. but who? Eunjung kept thinking the possible person that hate jiyeon. Gyuri?? Is it Gyuri?

 

When the bell rang, Eunjung quickly walked to Gyuri class. and tried to find the girl. When Gyuri saw eunjung, she was very happy and immediately ran toward her and hug her. “Eunjung!!!”

I think it’s not her.. it’s impossible.. she is not the person who will hurt jiyeon . eunjung released her hug, “ehm.. i ‘ve told you to not hug me.. people are watching..”

“mianhe.. “ Gyuri released her hug.

Eunjung felt a bit bad. But everything changed when she saw  white rats beside gyuri seat, “what was that?”

Gyuri looked at the white rats which confined in cages, “oh.. do you mean that white rat? I bought it for science experiment”

“is it only you who bought it?”

“yeah.. what’s wrong eunjung? Is anything wrong?” gyuri started to worry

Eunjung smirked, “so it is you...” eunjung stared at her

“w..wh..what do you mean?”

“stop lying.. you know what i’m talking about” eunjung started to get angry

Gyuri still didn’t understand what eunjung was talking about, “i’m sorry.. but i really didn’t know what are you talking about”

“ Gyuri.. are you the one who splashed the water to hyomin? Are you the person who put white rat in jiyeon bag?”

“Eunjung.. you know me. I’m not that kind of person. You know it!”  Gyuri started to get mad “how do you say me like that! I don’t have the reason to do that to her!”

Eunjung stared at her “YES!!, you have the reason! You hate Park Jiyeon.. you hate her because she is back now.. you hate her because you love me and i refused your love” said eunjung almost scream at her.

“Eunjung!  Stopped it!” hara shouted

“Qyuri is not that kind of person!” Jiyoung took Qyuri hand and dragged her to their side

Qyuri’s eyes started to teary, “yeah.. i love you..  i hate jiyeon who always in your mind, but..” she faced eunjung “i will not hurt her, because i know you love her” Gyuri walked away with her eyes full of tears. Hara and Jiyoung immediately ran toward her.

“look what have you done..  you have been friends with Gyuri from kids but you really didn’t know her” Nicole walked away and approched Qyuri

“so disappointed of you, eunjung..” seung yeon tapped her and walked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter