Truth or dare?

What Should I Do ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wind blew and made the hair hangging round the air. The green leaves flew by the wind and dropped on the ground. The trunk of the tree dance rhythm with the wind and made different kind of shadow under the tree.

Qri looked at the girl in front of her. their eyes were meeting each other and had a silent conversation so deep. Qri opened and broke the silent, “hyomin...” hyomin kept her eyes looking the pair of eyes in front of her. “if.. i tell you the reason i left... will you love me again?”

“i have fallen in love with another girl” said hyomin which made Qri hurt.

But,  the fake smile covered all the pain, “it’s.. jiyeon?”

Hyomin was shocked, “how..do .. you..”

Qri sighed, “i prefer you fell in love with sunny” said Qri again

“it’s not your business” said hyomin avoid the eyes contact

Qri shook, “i want you...to be.. happy...”

Hyomin sighed, “you are the one who stole my happy”

“mianhe.. just.. not .. jiyeon.. you will hurt.. ani... three of you.. will hurt...” Qri smiled bitter

Hyomin nodded, “i know.. that’s why.. i give up” hyomin looked at Qri “can you just tell me the reason you broke with me?”

Qri gave a calm smile, “ it’s already passed.. it not need to be tell again.. just let it.. flow..”

Hyomin looked at the ground. The green grass.

“can we be friend?” said Qri again, “before i leave..” hyomin looked at her “can we?”

Hyomin got up, “i.. i.. i don’t know..” she walked away and left Qri who leaned under the tree.

 

--

“i’m back!” shouted eunjung when she got in her apartment

Hyomin came out from kitchen, “oh.. where are you going?”

“dating with jiyeon” said eunjung and sat on the sofa

“oh..” hyomin walked back to the kitchen

Eunjung leaned on the sofa, “hyomin~ah... jiyeon will come later and sleepover in here today.. is it okay?” asked eunjung

Hyomin stopped cooking, “oh.. i’m okay..”

Eunjung got up and approached hyomin, “wao~ what do you cook today?” she asked and hugged hyomin from back

Hyomin kept cooking, “yah! Get away from me! i’m cooking!”

Eunjung laughed and released her hug, “arasso.. i take a shower then..” eunjung walked away and disappeared from the kitchen.

DING DONG~

Hyomin stopped cooking and turned off the fire. She walked to the door and opened it. “nuguse..”

“annyeonghaseyo” bowed jiyeon and cut hyomin words

“oh.. come in..”

Jiyeon nodded and walked in the room, “are you cooking?” asked jiyeon

Hyomin nodded, “ne..” she walked back to the kitchen and jiyeon followed from back. Hyomin the fire again and started cooking again.

“wao~ it’s look so delicious.. may i try it?” asked jiyeon with full hope.

Hyomin looked at her, “no.. it hasn’t cooked yet”

Jiyeon nodded, “i will wait then..”

Hyomin smiled and took a spoon. She took a spoon of kimchi soup and blew it. “try it..” she gave to jiyeon. jiyeon immediately opened and let the soup filled . “hmmm~”

“how is it?” asked hyomin a bit worried with the taste

Jiyeon gave her two thumbs, “daebak!”

Hyomin smiled and back to the cook again.

Jiyeon kept looking at hyomin, she is.. wao.. i hope she can cook for me everyday..

“OH? Jiyeon? you have come?” said eunjung who walked out from the bathroom.

Jiyeon turned away and gave a smile to eunjung, “oh~”

Hyomin put the dish on the plate and served them on the dining table. “all are ready..” said hyomin and grabbed their attention.

“WOOO!!” they were sitting and waiting to eat the food in front of them.

“Jal meogoksumnida!!” t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter