Confuse part 3

What Should I Do ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Something is wrong... why she looks so pale? Did she sick? Hyomin couldn’t let her eyes turned away from Qri. she sighed again why should i care? I don’t care.. it’s not my business at all.. she continued reading her book and avoid the teacher.

“it’s all for today.. open page 169. Exercise 16 will be your homework” said Ms lee and got out from the class.

“miss lee looks so pale these days.. is she sick?” asked boram

“i hope she could get better.. i really enjoy her class” said soyeon

“ne.. she is the best teacher i have ever seen.. 1 week...  huft... 1 week again and she will back to japan“ said ahreum

Hyomin heard their conversation and decided to get out from the class.

“where are you going?” asked eunjung

Hyomin frowned, “going toilet?”

She went away and left the class.                                

“what’s wrong jungie?” asked jiyeon also curious.

Eunjung held jiyeon hand, “let’s go date... “

“Mwo?”

Eunjung smiled, “to many things to think and i have something to tell you.. let’s go date”

Jiyeon frowned, “araso.. after class?”

Eunjung shook, “no.. now..”

“MWO?”

Eunjung just smiled and held jiyeon hand. She dragged her out and brought her to car.

“isn’t this halmoni car?” asked jiyeon when she looks her grandma car

Eunjung smiled, “she let me use it.. hihihi.. let’s go..”

 

--

Hyomin sighed again. She didn’t believe that she was following the girl who left her several years ago you are really stupid! She blamed herself. Do i still have feeling for her? how could??? I though i fell in love with jiyeon..  but.. did i still worry about her? aissh..

 

Qri felt her body couldn’t stand any longer. She walked to the tree where she had a little conversation with hyomin and sat under it. “1 week.. can i stay longer? I haven’t tell her..”

 

Hyomin who hid behind the tree heard her words one week? Stay longer? Did she mean she want to stay in this school longer?..... Tell her?? who? Me? tell me what?

 

Qri closed her eyes and the tears fell down “i love you”

 

Hyomin heart beat fast again. Hyomin held her chest did i just.... no.. no.. i hate her.. she left me.. why should i believe this feeling again? I prefer fall in love with jiyeon than have to fall again to her.

 

---

Jiyeon looked at eunjung confuse, “junggie.. what’s wrong with you? Mind to tell me?”

Eunjung smiled, “ji... let’s make hyomin and Qri be a couple again”

Jiyeon shocked, “mwo??!! Are you seriuos??”

Eunjung nodded, “she didn’t have many time again..”

“what do you mean? Time? Who? Miss Lee?”

Eunjung nodded, “she got cancer..”

Jiyeon gasped, “m..mm..mwo?”

Eunjung sighed, “that’s the reason she left hyomin several years ago..”

Jiyeon felt hurt. So..huft.....i have to give up then...  hyomin isn’t belong to me.. from beginning, she is belong to miss Lee and i’ve belong to eunjung... “hyomin didn’t know this?”

Eunjung nodded, “she didn’t know anything.. Qri.. i mean miss lee.. aish.. just call her Qri... she doesn’t want hyomin to know it”

“why she is so stubborn?? She is going to death”

“same like hyomin.. they are stubborn.. the stubborn couple..” eunjung sighed again

Jiyeon looked at her, “so what should we do?”

“i feel hyomin still have a feeling for Qri..”

Jiyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter