STUBBORN

What Should I Do ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a good weather for a good morning. She walked in the class and all the student greeted her . She took the student list name and started to call one by one

“Sooyoung!”

“yes miss”

She gave a check list and moved to another name “Boram”

“i’m here”

“Nickhun?”

“here too” he raised her hand

“hyomin”

No one raise her hand

She sighed and asked once again, “park hyomin” but no answered and no one raised her hand “could someone tell me, where is she?”

Jiyeon looked at eunjung and eunjung just raised her shoulder.

“who is her best friend in here?” she asked again

All the eyes were falling on eunjung and jiyeon.

“i think both of you are her friends.. she has been absent for the fifth times in my class, if she continued like this, i won’t let her joined the exam”

“but miss lee.. i think she isn’t fell well” said jiyeon tried to help hyomin

“i don’t want to hear that excuse again, ask her to meet me in the office today or she won’t join exam. I know she only skips in my class, so no more excuse” she asserted. “okay.. let’s start our new lesson today.. open page 99”

Jiyeon sighed and looked at eunjung, “jungie.. i think hyomin should meets her..”

Eunjung also sighed, “i don’t think hyomin will do that”

“ but.. if she keeps escape from her, she won’t pass the exam”

Eunjung frowned, “ i think she will choose not joining exam than have to meet her four eyes”

Jiyeon nodded, “yeah.. she is stubborn head. Rock head.. i wish i could crack that head”

“me too”

--

In the library, hyomin took the book about fairy tale and started to read again.

“hm~ skipping class again?”

Hyomin looked at her, “oh.. hello~ sunny”

Sunny sat beside her, “are you okay by keep skipping the class?”

Hyomin nodded, “ the lesson is boring.. i have studied it before... so don’t worry, i will pass it easily”

Sunny sighed , “it’s not like that.. but.. you seem don’t respect to that new teacher.. if i was her and my student keep skipping on my class, i will get angry too”

Hyomin laughed listening sunny explanation, “then i hope she didn’t get angry with me”

Sunny shook her head, “then get to your class”

Hyomin shook, “i enjoy in here.. do you have the heart to get rid of me from here?” hyomin used her puppy eyes

Sunny just smiled, “it’s not like that.. “

Hyomin smiled, “okay.. that i will stay here longer than”

Sunny looked at her, “do you have a problem with the teacher?”

Hyomin shook, “no”

“so?”

“like what i said before, ‘boring’ “

Sunny didn’t give up “you can sleep on the class”

“i prefer sleep in here than in my class” hyomin didn’t lose too

Sunny gave up, “stubborn”

Hyomin replied it with a smile

“sorry for disturbing your conversation, but could we have a talk now?”

Hyomin closed her book and looked at jiyeon, “what?”

Jiyeon sighed, “i’m sorry sunny.. could you leave?”

Sunny smiled, “okay..” she got up and left them

Hyomin faced jiyeon again, “what?”

“i know you didn’t want to meet her.. but escape it’s not going to solve your problem”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter