And & End

What Should I Do ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the exams were really make me down!! i hope i still got a good mark..

sorry for taking to long for update..

and hope you enjoy this chapter! and the next chapter is the last chapter.. so please stay on this story and don't forget to comment.

gamsahamnida all!!

 

 

“thanks”

Jiyeon looked at her girlfriend, “oh...”

The silent was around them for a couple second before eunjung decided to break it. “ehm.. let me send you back to school”

Jiyeon nodded and the silent ware around them again. Jiyeon peek at eunjung, “junggie...” she called sweetly. “still mad at me?”

Eunjung stop walking and look at jiyeon, “oh”

Jiyeon pouted, “junggie..”

“what?” eunjung frowned

Jiyeon sighed, “please...” she begged

“araso.. you are forgiven” eunjung hit jiyeon forehead.

“ouch..” jiyeon shouted a pain before turned to a smile, “gamsahamnida~ yeobo~” jiyeon .

Eunjung smiled, “let’s go.. you may miss the class”

Jiyeon nodded and hugged eunjung arm, “let’s go dating! I miss go out with you a lot, yeobo~”

“no.. i’m not in mood for that” eunjung rejected it

Jiyeon sighed, “ham eunjung.. for what ever is that.. please.. back to the old eunjung.. i really miss the old you.. your smile.. your care.. everything about you.. i really miss you.. if you still mad at me.. i will go away then.. you don’t need to send me.. i have my own foot and i can leave by myself.. thanks” jiyeon turned away and walked away leaving eunjung who froze in her place.

“mwo?” eunjung smiled and ran to jiyeon, “yah..” she called jiyeon but jiyeon didn’t reply her. “are you  mad at me?”

Jiyeon chuckled and face eunjung, “yah.. ham eunjung! you are the one who mad at me!”

Eunjung smiled, “so?”

“so?” jiyeon raised her eyebrown, “bye-bye” and walked away again. But again, eunjung ran beside her and held her hand.

“yeobo~” eunjung called sweetly.

“stop calling that.. i’m not in mood hearing that call from someone who mad at me”  jiyeon released her hand and went inside her car.

“who said i’m hate you?” said eunjung again with a smile. She got her head in the car and kissed the girl who got a shock for eunjung sudden action. “i miss this lips so much” teased eunjung and made jiyeon blushed in red.

“yah.. what are you doing?!”

Eunjung smiled, “kissing my girlfriend..” eunjung looked at blushing girl, “oh~ you want more?” teased eunjung and jiyeon grew more red.

“ya..” before jiyeon could say something, eunjung attacked with another kiss.

“it’s enough?” teased eunjung again.

Jiyeon bit her bottom lips damn!! This ham eunjung!! how could she make me felt this way.. “ham eunjung!” she called

Eunjung planted another kiss and made jiyeon blushed like a tomato

“wae?” answered eunjung with her killer smile.

“marry me!” jiyeon said and made eunjung in shocked.

Eunjung laughed hard, “arasso.. “ eunjung picked up the flower nearby and made a ring with the flower stems.

“what are you doing?”

Eunjung walked to her and knee down, “for the most beautiful girl in front my eyes, park jiyeon...” she took the flower ring out, “ one day.. i promise.. i will marry you.. i will give you more than i give you today.. but... today... i’m going to propose you.. will you be my girlfriend.. my future wife... my life..and my everything?”

Jiyeon smiled, “Yes.. my baekgu~” jiyeon cupped eunjung face and kiss the girl with a smile. “i love you”

“i love you more” eunjung put the ring on jiyeon sweet finger. “you are mine now.. don’t ever look at another guy or girl.. arasso?”

Jiyeon pinched eunjung nose, “arassooo.. my lovely ham eunjung.. my heart is only yours”

Eunjung pinched her nose back, “good that you know it.. “ they smiled to each other “you need to back to school”

Jiyeon shook, “let’s having a date.. i miss you so much... so so so much..”

Eunjung shook her head, “let’s go to my house then.. i haven’t wash my body..”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter