Episode 1: MBLAQ- Up For Grabs! -PART 3-

절대 사랑~♡ Absolute Love

 

"First couple.... G.O AND JINKYONG!!"

~~~~~

SangMi's POV

I watched from my own stool as G.O and Jin-Jin walked behind us to watch the rest of the contest.

"Who wants to go next?" Juri asked myself and YunHee unnie.

"ME~" I shot my hand up like a bullet. Juri's eyes widened.

"Oh... thanks for the enthusiasm...?" she chuckled. I didn't need instructions, having seen already how this all went. I turned around on my stool, facing away from everyone except for Jin-Jin and G.O. I waved at unnie and smiled.

"If you're ready, start scootin' your way over there~" Juri told MBLAQ-minus-one. After a couple of seconds, Juri started counting down, "Three, two.... ONE! Stop!" I was getting ancy. Who was there? "SangMi-ssi, please turn around~"

I turned around slowly, a smile creeping across my face. I turned fully around to find Joon oppa and Seungho oppa sitting in front of me. At least I'm not like Jin-Jin and I don't giggle uncontrollably.. =3= "Hi~~" Ok... maybe I was a little bit similar to Jin-Jin =_= I reacted the same way she did. :P

"Joonie, are you gonna be going up every single time if you don't get picked?!" G.O called from behind me.

"YES!!!" Oppa answered back immediately. I started laughing.

"Wh-what? Are we suddenly playing the Horrifying Yes game??" YunHee unnie suddenly asked, confused.

"NO!!!!" Seungho shouted. "I HATE that game... so much!" he complained, having had some... very bad experiences with that particular game.

"Oh, good to know." Juri teased. "We will be sure to play that later on~" (A/N: *hint* *hint* ;D)

"AW HAO NAWWW!!!" Seungho oppa shouted all dramatically. xD

"Are we gonna get on with this?" I asked, wanting SO badly to see some epic *or an epic FAIL* aegyo.~

"Neh." Juri commented. "Joon, since you already went, and are going to go AGAIN next time most likely--"

Joon cut her off. "MOST LIKELY?! Are you saying that you think I'm not gonna get picked?! How rude =3="

"Oh, just shut up." I told him, smiling... trying to get across the point that I was kidding. He hung his head in shame, and pouted cutely. Awww!!!~~

"As I was saying.... Seungho-ssi, please go first!" Juri laughed to herself, knowing that he would epically fail. Heck, we all knew that that would happen. xD

Seungho groaned, dreading the embarrassment that he was going to have to endure. He took a deep breath in... and, "AING." he said... LIKE A MAN. Not like a cute little Joonie *just for an example*, like a manly manmanmanman!~

Yeah... probably not gonna pick him. =_=

Next was my little Joonie~~ The master of aegyo, as far as I was concerned. Juri pulled the cue card away, and Joon had his cheeks puffed out and the "V" sign held over a winking eye. TOO. CUTE. FOR. WORDS. XD

"SangMi, time to choose!" Juri instructed.

I wasted no time in stating my choice, "Joon oppa~ COME HERE!~" I said as I *unnecessarily* got up and glomped him. Yes, I am a very happy fangirl right now. xD

"YUSH!! I got chosen~~ In your FACE Juri!" Joon mocked, doing a victory dance. Juri glared at him in the way that would make you wanna hide in your room and lock your door, and Joon shut up and joined me behind the stools with Jin-Jin and G.O.

"Neh, second couple: JOON AND SANGMI!~" Juri announced to the camera, after returning to her normal attitude. "YunHee, your turn to choose~"

YunHee's POV

"YunHee, your turn to choose~" Juri called to me. I was the last person to go, despite the fact that I was the almighty Leader! How rude. Leaving me for last! =3= I turned myself around in the stool, just as JinKyong and SangMi unnie had done. Juri started counting down, my waiting time slowly growing smaller.

"Three, two.... one! STOP!" I turned around to find the rest of MBLAQ before me: DungDung oppa, Seungho, and Mir; A.K.A.... Chucky. xD I was really indifferent about the fact that the Chucky look-alike was there, but I was totally psyched that Seungho and Cheondung liked me enough to come over. Although..... I guess that they have no choice BUT to come over, cuz I'm the last one and they don't wanna lose. Too bad for them, I already know who I'm gonna choose~ ;)

I didn't even wait for Juri-ssi to tell anyone to start. "DungDung oppa, show me your aegyo!~" I fangirl-ed. Surprised that someone other than Juri was telling him what to do, he obeyed hesitantly. He squinted his eyes and smiled, and put his hands up to his head and... acted like a... flower...? o_0 I don't know, but it was cute anyways!~

"Uh... since I had no choice to go, can I pick who goes next?" Cheondung asked Juri.

"Yeah, sure... whatever. Is the meaning of an MC different for you, YunHee? Or did you just... really wanna be bossy?" Juri asked me.

"Uh................. I just really wanted to see Cheondung's aegyo first." I answered sheepishly. "..... Happy face?" I asked as I gave her a big smile.

"Happy face." Juri smiled back. "Cheondung, pick who you want to go next."

"I choose YOOOOOU, SEUNGHO!~" DungDung announced all dramatic-like. Kinda reminded me of... Pokemon. Yeah, Pokemon. xD

Seungho looked less than pleased. He glared at DungDung with like... LASER EYES. Like Key oppa in Hello Baby!~ :D

Seungho couldn't think of anything to do, so... he just did the same thing as before. =_= Yeah, needless to say, I'm not choosing him. HE CAN DIE IN HOLE ALONE! >:D Just kidding, I love him~ xD

Last was Mir oppa, who, honestly, I didn't think could do this without scaring someone... most likely me. =_=

............ "AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" I WAS RIGHT. He scared me. "What was THAT?!" I yelled as I smacked him on the head. I jumped up and ran to hide behind JinKyong... MY WIFE. xD Mir had TRIED to act cute by smiling broadly with his eyes squinted and his fists up at his cheeks... but it just looked inhuman and, well, for lack of a better word, creepy.

"I was just trying to appeal to a girl!" Mir defended himself while rubbing his head. 

"Well it ain't workin'!" I scolded him.

"Unnie... calm down. He was just trying..." Jin-Jin turned around and told me.

"I know, but it creeped me out! What do you expect me to do when I see something scary? Pet it? NO! I'm gonna smack it upside the head!"

"Awkward....." Juri creeped forward. "So.... YunHee, who do you choose?"

"Cheondung oppa, come 'ere!~" I reached out my hands and squeezed the air.

"So... Last couple: CHEONDUNG AND YUNHEE!" Juri announced for the last time today. I'm happy~~ I got my little partner of a Visual Maknae!~ The perfect match for another V.M. ^_^

--------------------------------------

*sighs* WELL, that was long now wasn't it? xD      I didn't want another part dedicated solely to someone choosing a partner, so I smushed them all into this one ^_^

Next chapter will be Seungho and Mir battling to see who gets eliminated for that week.... and other little games that will be included in the first episode. xD

Lucky people, you've been getting almost an update every day! I wish other people did that..... O^O

PLEASE COMMENT!!! <3 LUB YOU ALL~