Teaser/Prologue!~

절대 사랑~♡ Absolute Love

 

Joon's POV

Oh baby stay with me 내곁에만 있어 줘
니가 내전부였단 말야(아아아아아아아아)
Stay in my heart
Oh baby stay together 나만 이렇게
너만 바라보고 있는건지(이이이이이이이이)
Stay in my heart

Our song "Stay" ended, and the echo bounced off of the walls of our dance studio. My face was hot and was dripping with sweat, as were the other members'. We were all panting from a hard practice session. We had another performance coming up, and Rain wanted us to "practice, practice, practice!"

I walked over to the far wall of the studio where my bag was. I ped the duffel and drew out a large water bottle. My mouth was probably as dry as the Sahara desert right about now. I was about to finally rehydrate my body when the door to the studio opened.

"Hey! MBLAQ!" our manager called as he walked into the studio. "I have an important announcement. Gather 'round." The other members and I obeyed and we walked over to our manager hyung. Maybe a new album announcement...?

"Okay, so, I know that you guys just finished filming for Sesame Player, but..." he paused. "You have a new show coming up!" Oh. Great. =_= Just another opportunity for the members to bully me.. x( I'm so dead. 

"Whoo! What kind of show is it?" Mir piped up. "Because I didn't get to do anything last time..." 

"Ah, yes. I will explain the plot of the show. So, JTune camp has made a new girl group, if you didn't already know, called Eternal Love. JTune camp has decided to put you and EL together to make a new show called Absolute Love... named for the "absolute" in MBLAQ, and obviously the "love" in Eternal Love. Why is it called this, do you ask?" Gosh, manager hyung could talk! "It's called this because each week, you will switch off trying to win over each others' hearts!~ But since there are five of you, and only three of them, when they compete for you, the remaining two not chosen will have to battle it out to find out the person who really loses that week. Got it?"

"Ne!" We all said cheerfully. Hmm, girls you say? It won't be too hard for me to win over their hearts!~ I'm Lee Joon after all! Heh.

Thunder's POV

AHA! Winning over girls? Talk about easy! It's all in the technique, boys. You'll see that when we start filming. Ha ha ha... Being the visual maknae has its perks. ^_^ I guarantee that I'll have at least two of the girls fall for me! Although... Joonie could just as easily win =_=

Seungho's POV

This... could be hard for me. I'm not exactly the best at making girls like me... I mean, in Idol Army, I tried to give a Secret member lace undies!! Not my best move... =_= This isn't gonna end well for me. Nope. Not at all.

G.O's POV

*step* *pivot* Hon hon hon hon!! (French accent!~) Fur G.O can win over any girl's heart in the blink of an eye!~ This'll be a piece of cake. Seduction is my middle name!~ >3<

Mir's POV

One of them is bound to fall for this maknae!~ What with my manly charms (LIKE A MAN!~) and epic aegyo, no one can resist me!! Well, except for my noona. She gets annoyed by me. =_= BUT THAT IS BESIDE THE POINT!~

-------------------------------------------------

So... this is really nothing.... just something to think about ^_^