Episode 1: MBLAQ- Up for Grabs! -PART 2-

절대 사랑~♡ Absolute Love

 

"If you girls are done, the first contest between MBLAQ will be......... An Aegyo Contest!!" Juri shouted towards the screen.

~~~

Author's POV

"WHAAAT?" Seungho suddenly stepped out of line. "No!! Not an aegyo contest!! Please. I'll do anything else." he pleaded. (A/N: watch him try to do aegyo on Idol Army.... it's hilarious, and the exact OPPOSITE of aegyo xD)

"Oh, come on, you'll do fine." YunHee walked over to the leader and patted him on the back. "At least yours will be better than any time SangMi has tryed to do aegyo..." she looked over at her bandmate.

"Hey!" I can do better than you any day!!" SangMi said, stepping forward. "Juri-ssi, can we participate in this contest too??"

"Oh... uh... yeah, I guess." Juri shrugged her shoulders. "SO! Girls, could you just come and sit on these three chairs over here?" she pointed to three stools behind the girls. "And, MBLAQ, please sit over there." and she pointed to some... random spot on the floor.

"Why do we have to sit all the way over here???" Joon complained. 

"Oh, just be quiet." Juri waved a hand at him. The EL girls laughed at Joon as he looked awkwardly at random things to avoid eye contact with them. "Neh, so, in this game, one of the girls will be the main one for the moment. She will turn around, and any MBLAQ member that would like to be her partner will come up to her back... quietly." Juri eyed the boys. "The girl will turn around, see who has come to her, and then the however-many-number-of-boys will each show her their aegyo, and the girl picks her partner." Juri finally finished. "Got it??" 

"Neh!~" everyone called out excitedly. 

"Who wants to go first?" Juri asked the girls.

"OOH! ME!" JinKyong raised her hand and jumped in her seat.

"Okay, JinKyong, please turn your seat around." Juri instructed.

JinKyong obeyed excitedly and turned her chair around. "Now, boys, whoever wants to try to capture her heart, start.... NOW!" Juri called and the boys started creeping over to JinKyong's seat.

The other 2 girls started giggling, and whispering things to each other.

"If you're done creepily coming over, then, JinKyong-ssi, please turn around!" Juri cheerfully called.

JinKyong didn't waste any time. She turned her head around first, and quickly looked back, giggling and covering with her hand in embarrassment. Then she finally turned around fully, and she was practically turning as red as a blazing fire. 

"Hi~" Joon, Mir, and G.O waved cutely. 

"Uh.... Hi~" JinKyong waved back, embarrassed and happy that all of her favorite members had come to her.

"Show her your best aegyo..."Juri started, deciding who would show their cutest act first. "... G.O!"

JinKyong's POV

Oh. My. Goodness. Ah!~ Joon, Mir, and G.O?! It's a dream come true~~ Suddlenly, Juri announced that the one showing me their aegyo first would be G.O. Honestly, I'm kinda excited to see what he's gonna show me. =3

All of a sudden, Juri placed a cue card in front of my face, blocking my view of G.O preparing for his presentation. "Three, two... one! Show your aegyo!" And she pulled the card away. OHMYGAHOIT'SSOCUTE!!! He has his head cradled in his arms... oh my god. GOD HAS SMILED UPON ME AT LAST~~ Who cares if YunHee unnie thinks that he's ugly, I think he's aorable!!

After about 2 seconds, G.O burst out in laughter at his own embarrassment, along with the other members.

"If I may interject," Cheondung giggled (LIKE A MAN!) an scooted forward to get in the shot. "He neer acts like this in the dorms!! He never tries to get anyone's attention this way! Really, this is new..." Nobody responded to what he said, except for G.O oppa glaring at him in a... kind of.... scary way. O_O

Is it just me, or are G.O, DungDung, and Joonie the ONLY weird ones in MBLAQ?? Hmm? No. Okay. =_=

Next, Joonie was the one to show me his aegyo (ohmygaho I'm the luckiest girl on Earth right now~~). IT WAS EQUALLY AS CUTE AS G.O OPPA'S I DON'T KNOW WHO I'M GONNA CHOOSE. TT_TT What he did... he cupped his head in his hands and showed that equally heart-melting smile that he has!~ Again, luckiest girl on Earth. *points to myself*

I started laughing and covering my mouth again, out of an overload of Idol Cuteness. SangMi had to get up and come over to my seat and slap me on the upper arm in order for us to continue the show. Yeah... I think I need to see a doctor about my ability to randomly burst out laughing... =_=

Last was Mir oppa to show me his cuteness. Juri drew the card away, all I saw was a sad-looking Mir with his cheeks puffed out in a supposedly cute way. "Oppa~ why do you look sad to be doing this?" I whined, doing my own aegyo-- NOT on purpose, mind you.

Mir's cheeks deflated and he started gasping/smiling. "A-aniyo!! I'm just not good at doing aegyo.... Don't hate me!~" he begged.

"THIS IS WHY I'M THE VISUAL MAKNAE." Cheondung finally stood up and proceeded to stand in one heck of an epic stance =3= "BECAUSE HE CAN'T ACT YOUNG FOR HIS LIFE." I couldn't help but laugh. ^_^

"Ah.... On that note!" Juri stepped forward. "JinKyong-ssi, who do you choose?"

Crap. This part. I'm not the best at making descisions.... huuuuuu~

"............ G.O oppa~ 축하드립니다! (Congratulations)" I smiled.

"Neh! First couple: G.O AND JINKYONG!" Juri shoute as G.O oppa did a cute victory dance. ^_^

------------------------------

I JUST REALIZED THAT THERE ARE GOING TO BE MILLIONS (not literally) OF PARTS/CHAPTERS FOR ONE EPISODE. Sorry........... mostly because I'm too lazy to type a lot at a time, and mostly because I CAN'T.

I'm at my grandparents' house nao~~ that's kinda why I'm not REALLY able to type a lot. :(

Ah yes.... The aegyos that I was explaining:

G.O's aegyo:

Joon's aegyo:

Mir's *fail* aegyo:

I LOVE YOU MY LITTLE SUBSCRIBERS!!!~ <3