III. Kim Hanbin

Win Win Cafe

Late at night when the moonlight in its highest position, when it looked like toe nail a handsome boy who has avarage height figure walk in the crowd of night. The sparkling of streetlight lead him where the bus station stood. The boy with handsome figure, cover his tan skin by black hoodie the hoodie written in there ‘GOOD BOY’ in grey colored, resembled him very well.

This is crowd city, never sleep. Even tho the night seems got higest and move position to opposite direction where it appeared, the boy seemed used to it, his face seemed tired, the eye bag shown very well in his eyes, yet he still looked fit like always. Then, we got this questions, why this ordinary boy with backpack while listening music by his white phone which so contras with his costume in crowd of late night. Ah, seemed this boy was that famous boy, which worked at Win Win Cafe.

Now he rode a bus which lead him to where he lived. As always, he choose at the corner of bus he looked at his reflection in the bus window, and he took deep sigh.

:::::::::::::::::::

“Both of you will pair to take charge in class festival next week.” Said a teacher to a couple...  well not sure, girl and boy in front of her.

“WHAT!?” Said both of them.

“NO WAY! NO! NEVER!” Said a girl who stood beside the boy.

“LIKE I WANT IT TOO, NEVER!” Said the boy arguing back.

“Who the hell are you guys thingking  can yall at my office?” The beautiful yet so charismatic teacher, looked furious.

“But, Hye Jung songsangnim, you know how my leadership right? I don’t need help!” Said the boy very arrogant. The girl next to him shown her mocking smile.

“You know me very well songsang nim, i don’t like to charge anything, well oke except the one not him.” Said the girl cmplaining.

“You don’t know how match you are guys it’s perfect isn’t? Moreover you guys is smart, so make the class as interesting a posible and win the all the game understand? And no more argue. Back to your class” this not want to call couple leave the room with the heavey heart.

“What a bad dream.” Said the girl, with curt  tone. That tone so irritating in the boy voice.

“Ya! Lee Hayi, do you think i beg to Hye Jung Songsangnim to pair with you? Never, even in your wildest dream” Said the boy, without they realized, they walked side by side in quite corridor, what a rare situation.

The gilr which already mantion named Lee Hayi suddenly stoped at a class which the student politely listen to the teacher, Hayi tried to peek inside the class, she tried to jump, and jump again, Hayi bite his lips as protest to her short height, but Hayi wouldn’t give up, after saw the target which she really wanted to see, she smiled.

“Ya Lee Hayi! Are you not going?” Said the boy realized girl beside her was missing.

“Ya Kim Hanbin! Since when we walked side by side?”

“This girl really!”

:::::::::::::::::::

And that’s how this corridor sees us, maybe they smile as our little fight, maybe they mad sometimes we gonr too far when we yelled named each other, when we mock each other, when we avoid each other. Silly, cheesy, i knew but i don’t know since when we are like this, we just found that we always like this everyday, maybe not all the entire school know but my entire class know.

All the flower sees as also, when they stands at the window, want to face the sunlight. The sunlight who peek through the window always light this school, the laugh, the smile, the fight, the clumsyness, the cheat, and the love. I’ll miss that, i will truly miss all that, this is our last festival togheter, last grade will graduate soon.

They said, actualy the fighting couple even closer than every couple around there, they not akward togheter, the fight not like war, oh c’mon, i not that mean to mock a person, we all know that every i word that we said did not really meant.

Lee Hayi,, i don’t know. She just hard to read. Hey.. i am not Edward Cullen.

:::::::::::::::::::::

“Ya! Our Hanbin is going to graduat soon!” Bucnh of boys entered their manager office, looked like their manager was really busy to memorize what written in the thick book he read.

“Ya! Hyung, why you are you guys here? Go back to work?”

“Kim Hanbin we really understand what a boy you are, but look at Jinwoo hyung, he is became a doctor soon, yet he has a really famous model girlfriend” Said Mino, the anthusiastic while close Hanbin’s book. Jinwoo the oldest just shaked her head saw those kid.

“He is right Hanbin, go and find some fun, and FYI, this is aready work time over. For the godsake Hanbin, it is already at 11 p.m.” Bobby pull Hanbin’s hand and show him his own watch, to make him see if Bobby was not lie.

“Don’t got stress Hanbin, it’s going to effect on your final test” Said, Jinwoo the oldest gave advice.

“Beside, how’s that girl, the one who always you peek when she comes?” Asked Seungyoon, hold his smile.

“Who?” Asked Hanbin confused.

“That girl, Miss Lee.” This time, Seunghoon join the show.

“Who? You guys are so weird?”

“You are weirder” Said Jinhwan this time with his peacefull smile.

“Jinhwan hyung, even you? Akh, who the hell are you guys talking about?”

“Just mantion it, Lee Hayi. Now, you know?” Said Taehyun to the point.

“YA! ALL OF YOU OUT!” They jall just brust into laugh.

:::::::::::::::::

As always, the boy who sat in the corner of room listen to his teacher politely. He did not want to miss what his teacher said, even tho his place was in the corner of class room, doesn’t mean that he iwas that naughty boy, but he was not that geek either, he just ordinary boy who deligently learn the leasson.

On his white desk which lighted by the sunlight through window next to him, a piece of paper came he suspected from someone beside someone infront of him.

4PM My place.

Said the letter.

NO WAY! MY PLACE. 5PM. You know where it is right.

Allright then, free coffe.

Sure.

Jisso, Jeny too.

YOU WISH!

4PM My place.

Oke then, you snake..

:P

::::::::::::::::::::::

Two girls, with teeneger look seemed like wanted to enter a cafe, the girls talked like as teeneger, but without that noisy tone, they seemed like used to in that place as they did not feel akward at the first time came.

The cafe pretty big, in the corner of wall there was a LCD tv hung to watch or watch music video wich one of the employer controls. The painting was cofe colored, this cafe has three floor, first floor was a base floor, there was a bar, and then much chair and table with diffrent color each place. Second floor was for the one who wanted to enjoy an open area. And the highest floor was rooftop, which the employer use to hang out.

This two girl decided to sit in their favorite spot, but after that one of the girl move and went to ask the manger office.

“Oh, Jisoo.” Said Bobby aproached the girl who just came.

“Oh, oppa, anniyong?” aid Jisoo greeted with her pretty look.

“You look for Jinwoo oppa?” Asked Bobby,

“No, I came with my friend to hang out.” Said Jisoo.

“Are you wait for someone?” Asked Bobby hasitated.

“Yes,” Answered Jisoo still with her beautiful smile.

“A boy?” This time Bobby looked more nervous.

“No, it’s Jenny.” Said Jisso

“Oh, i see,” Said Bobby felt relieved.

“Oh, Jisoo annyong!” Approach Yunhyunh who appeared after served the costumers order.

“Oh, oppa!” Siad Jisoo greeted back. Then, a girl came and open the door,

“Ah, it is Jenny” Jisoo seemed so gratefull to see her friend. Somehow, Yunhyung felt frozen.

“So, Yunhyung will take your order guys.” Said Bobby who felt so embress suddenly because his question.

“What? No, you should!” Said Yunhyung who felt as nervous as Bobby.

“!@#@%$#@!$#@$&%$#&”

“#@$^%$&^%*&^(*&)(*)_”

Did not know what they talked about, Jisoo and Jenny just looked at each other confused.

:::::::::::::::

“You’r late” Said Hanbin. With curt looked. Seemed didn’t care, Hayi just threw her bag and sat.

“Opps sorry, my Hely just lended, it’s crown in the sky you know.” Said Hayi with arrogant act.

“What are you? Musquito?”

“Ya! Kim Hanbin!”

:::::::::::::::::

As what we always see, the moon and the sun replace posititon each other, day and night came, the day suddenly became so fast, all they know just learn diligently and plan the festival, so far it went as it planed, without they knew, the time has came, the time when their name written in the piece of paper to inform them that they soon leave the school, they passed the test with good mark. Well done.

As a celebration, ofcourse they Jisoo, Jenny, and Hayi hug each other, it actualy became a new identy of them, as they will not wear uniform anymore. Hayi felt something weird beside her, she saw a familiar figure, stood alone saw the piece of paper without experesion.  Hayi who felt there was something wird approached him.

“Ya! Kim Hanbin, you passed,” Said Hayi punch the boy’s arm next to her.

“I knew.” Said him expressionless, then leave his spot.

“Ya! Kim Hanbin, you will not forget tonight right?” Yelled Hayi but Hanbin did not bother to looked at Hayi’s face, he just gone. “Waht’s wrong with that guy?”

But Hanbin changed his mind, he turned his head, but what he saw made him even more had a bad mood than before, Hayi just talked with someone, a tall guy and more over handsome. It was her crush, he knew it.

::::::::::::::::

That night was a last night, they togheter as the person to take charge in their class thingy, Hanbin and Hayi always beside each other, just in case something was wrong. Without they realized, they just talked like an ordinary friend this time, no fighting.

Hayi was so beautiful with that dress, he let her brow hair untie, and use sneakers, off course, she did not like use a hills. Hanbin was no joke, as a formal ceremony in their school, he use coat made his charm out. In outside without the fight or stuff, actuallly, they really look good togheter.

“Oh, Junhong.” Hayi called a boy whom really tall. The boy who reacive honest smile for Hayi, so envy.

“Oh, Hayi, whoa you look pretty.” Said Junhong, Hayi seemed blushed.

“Who is that Junhong ah? The girl next to you all the time?” Asked Hayi corious,

“Oh, Seulbi? She is my girlfriend. Seulbi-ah, come here, i’d like to introduce you to someone.” The boy called Junhong, called the girl called Seulbi, who he just said his girlfriend.

I know what the world turn into what to both of Hayi and Hanbin tonight. Sorrow, and pain,, seemed like that, as the time really turn slow in their head.

:::::::::::::::::::

Hanbin knew where Hayi was right now, Hanbin felt so hasitate to open the door, but there was a girl who alone in there, and felt so sad, she knew it since he felt it, everytime. Everytime Hayi just show that precious smile to a boy who even did not return her pure heart. So, Hanbin held the door knob and open it.

The moonlight light the entire room, it was so quite, not like usual when they always prank each other, they must be miss that moment somewhen. A girl sat in corner of room. His place.

“I borrow your place.” Said Hayi, open the conversation. Hanbin just sat in teacher’s desk. Listening, “Now, i knew why you really like this place it’s beautiful over here. I really look pathetic don’t i?” Hanbin just quite he knew that this time it his time to listen all what she said without arguing.

“You know what Hayi, if you walked too front and you lost direction, sometimes you need to turned back, to look who offer you a hand.” Said Hanbin andapproach her. He put a drink in his saw, “Banana Milk, your favorite.” Said him leave the class room.

After he leave, Hayi smile, sometimes this guy looked so cool and yet so warm, she took the Banan Milk in Hanbin’s saw which he just put, but she touched something like piece of paper, then she took both the milk and the paper, it was a hand writing.

Light up the world by your simple smile, at first i met you, i  did not know why byt something strange to me. Suddenly, i felt my passion of life became stronger. It was so simple, by just your smile. At first i looked at you, you were really chick by those cold gaze, i say ‘what’s wrong with that girl?’ but as time oes by, i knew that you had a horrible past. Those precious smile hide, but once you get it was like diamond in rock pieces. Hard to find, yet so precious.

Echoing deep voice heard in the corridor school, you used to yell my name, don’t get me wrong, you just so hard to approach  i got scared and coward, so i used nag style to you, in order you pay attanion to me.

Even i knew that your feelings never belongs to me, but atleast you realized my existance. I don’t know since when this heart belongs to you, but i knew it worth since i saw your smile.

Heart actualy part of feel, but how funny that thing called heart can even change the world. I just knew how to live well, but after i met you i learnt how my heart control my happiness.

At the moment you talked with other guy i knew that precious smile and that pure heart did not belong to me, i knew i,t your smile changed infront of him, ah, this pain caused by a girl, pretty hurt, you also taught me this : hurt.

Your love iis like a red rose. No, it was too cruel, you are pretty rose indeed, it just my hand to choose, wheter i touch thorn part or not.

In this piece of paper i shout it all, this is emberacing actually, but to whom i tell this. Yunhyung hyung without any second will laugh at me being such a coward. Jinwoo hyung seems will understand, but no, i will keep this secret my own, till this paper been found by someone. Wind, blew this paper to her. L.E.E H.A.Y.I

::::::::::::::::::

FIN.