II. Lee Seunghoon

Win Win Cafe

11PM WinWin Cafe Rooftop building.

Bunch of handsome guys ghater, they laugh, they tell stories. The dork line like Mino and Hoon already tell some jokes which makes them brust into laugh, Hanbin, the manager join them tell jokes.

Like always, Haanbin will review what lack and who or what should fix, he is a manger by the way, he need perfection. But, all of them really profesional, even though Hanbin is younger than them, but they trust him for manage everything well.

After all the serious convo, this time for jokes, this time Junhwe and Donghyuk join them, tonight is Friday night, so they free, without Chondoung uncle and their Dara umma nag to sleep early and do homework.

While they eat and talk, a phone ringing, Seunghoon’s. It is from his sister, she immadiatly picks it.

“I am sorry guys, it’s from my sister, i think she needs my help, i leave first.” Said Seunghoon fix his stuff.

“Becarefull hyung” Said them toghater. Seunghoon jus nod and disappear.

After make sure Seunghoon already in the way home, Mino begin serious convo with them.

“Do you guys realize? Seunghoon and Dara noona  has really weird relationship?” Said Mino with his deep tone voice just like tell a creepy story.

“Umma?” Asked Junhe surprised.

“Yes, your mother.” Said Mino.

“I realized a bit, that time Dara noona came to my office, she little bit weird, she just met Seunghoon hyung that time” Said Hanbin join that convo.

“Ah, i realzed that too, they just met on corridor, i just been wash room, something weird between them, i just realized that Seunghoon hyung has red face after that.” Said Bobby.

“What happen exactly?” Asked Jinhwan, doesn’t know anything.

“Seunghoon hyung didn’t tell you guys about that night?” Said Donghyuk frowned.

“What night?” Asked Junhe also doesn’t know anything.

“That night, Lalice’s acident? That night.” Said Donghyuk

“Ah.. Lalice’s accident?” Donghyuk nods.

“What accident you guys talked about?”

“That night, when Lalice got lost in a forest, when our school held something like camp, that night was our las night.” Explained Donghyuk.

::::::::::::::::::::

That night in a forest, where the trees was taller than any building in city, when the sky undecorated by the stars nor moon, bunch of high school student prepare they end camp, it was about eight o’clock and all perents was waiting in the outside forest.

The teacher mantion his students one by one and they all rised their hands meant that all ready to back home and no one missing. All followed their teacher, Donghyuk, Junhe and Lalice was rearmost they followed their teacher while Junhe and Donhhyuk told jokes for their friends while Lalice still quite in their back.

Lalice actualy got flu during camping her voice got lost since she got cold too fruequently. Donghyuk and Junhe continued their step and didin’t look back. Arrived at outside the forest, Dara umma, their mom was standing next her car to welcome her sons and her daughter. When Dara saw them, she imadiatly hug them and kiss them one by one, the had been camp in about three days, Dara missed them alot. But wait..

“Where’s Lalice?” Asked Dara frownd her beautiful eyebrow.

“She right on our back.” Said Junhe with his deep voice and when they look back, Lalice was missing. “Maybe was.” Continued Junhe,

“Do not play with me, where is she?” Asked Dara now with little tamper.

“Mom, trust me she was right on our back.” Said Donghyuk and Junhe nod as an agreement.

“Now where is she then?” Asked Dara little yelled lost her patient.

Junhe and Donghyuk was arrived realy late since they was in rearmost, so when they arrived all student was in their way home, now just left this family with the missing Lalice. Donghyuk and Junhe just quite when Dara, their mum continuely asked them about Lalice.

“OMG my Lalice, my poor Lalice.” Said Dara lost her soul, she sat at the ground and cry like a baby, it was actualy natural since Dara was a mother and she lost her beutiful daughter. She didn’t care about everything anymore but to find Lalice.

Donghyuk and Junhe begin to panick as well, they didn’t know what to do, they had big trembling.

“Donghyuk~ah, call Chondung uncle, and tell this situation, i’ll enter the forest and search her.” Said Junhe was about take her light and Donghyuk about to call his uncle.

“ARE YOU TWO CRAZY? SANGHYUN IN CONCERT RIGHT NOW!! AND WHAT YOU JUST THOUGHT? ENTER THE FOREST? NO! HOW ABOUT YOU LOST TOO. NO!” Said Dara lost her mind, she back to cry out loud again. “CALL THE POLICE!” But actually it was too bad, since the place it taken was too far away, maybe took about two hourses, but Dara couldn’t take it any longer, she clooct all her brave courage her self, it was for her lovely and only daughter she thought. She decided to enter the forest her self. Actualy, it was stupid, but Dara once again, lost her mind.

Donghyuk and Junhe called the police, and the sat in the car as their mom told to. And Dara was about to enter the forest and, but her hands was held by their daughter.

“What do you think mom? I know that you so panick, but let’s just wait till the police arrived.” Said Junhe held his mother hand so tight. Donghyuk was about to cry.

::::::::::::::

“I remember that time you was about to cry Donghyk~ah” Said Junhe brust into laugh when he remember Dinghyuk’s face at that time.

“What are you talking about? Our mom, was insane that time and i love Lalice, but i didn’t cry.” Argued Donghyuk.

“Eyy, i saw your tears falls a bit.” Said Junhe teasing his brother.

“Oke, i cried. Happy? Do you think i didn’t know you cried  when Lalice been found?” Said Donghyuk with his evel smirk

“Ya! Park Donghyuk!”

“Could you please stop fight and continue your story?”Said Taehyun was about to bored watch them fight.

“Oh, i am sorry hyung.” Said both of them and continue their story.

“So, Dara noona enter the forest for real?” Asked Bobby wonder, but everyone look at hm and give glare ‘just listen the story well’ and Bobby quite imiadiatly. “Sorry, go on”

:::::::::::::::

Dara who couldn’t take any longer, scared about the posibilities of Lalice inside forest, enter the forest with her brave. Donghyuk stay calm and really mad at his self in the car while waiting the police to come. Junhe was very mad, she trhew the stone, and scream. “Where the the police is” Said Junhe with his anger.

:::::::::::::::

It been about one hour, but Dara didn’t find Lalice yet, she panick her self, and scared, it was so dark, and no look like no one live in there. Just something.. you know. Dara lost her energy so much, yet so frustated, and scared, she sat and cried. “Lalice~ah, my lovely Lalice, where are you? You must be scared don’t you?” Said Dara in low. And something move around her, she got panick and didn’t move an inch, she took her phone in her pocket, crab! The batteray got so low, she just had one change to call someone with short convo, maybe about just five second and she decided to call someone.

“Seunghoon~ah, help me!” Said Dara, and her phone turn off, now she just waited for miracle.

Maybe it was the most fool decicion Dara ever took, enter the forest with only brave? It was really wrong. But what to do about a mother feels? She might thought and realized that it was fool, but ouy there, her dughter was alone while she waited with all lamp light her and crowd people who could protect her, she didn’t want that way, she should found her daughter, atleast she could feel what her daughter felt, if she could choose, she better lost in out of no where alone than her own daughter.

::::::::::::::::

Lee Seunghoon was about to going home, with his bycycle he use, he enjoy the night of city, see the sparlking made by light city. Enjoy the night wind. In the middle of road, he felt vibrate in his pocket, it was his phone rang, when he look at the name, without any second, he pick it up.

“Hello? Dara noona?”

“Seunghoon~ah, help me!” Said her in phone with low voice seemed exhausted.

Seunghoon then panick, he dial Condoung’s number and asked where Dara noona posible at. After he got the place, without any second went to the place.

:::::::::::::::

Seunghoon got the place, he saw it was crowd, police’s car in everywhere, he looked there were Junhe and Donghyuk held his sister, looked like Lalice had been found. He approached them.

“What is it about?” Asked Seunghoon from behind, the three of them looked at him surprised, Lalice’s eyes got swollen.

“Hyung!” Said them surprised Seunghoon’s appearance.

“What is it about?” Asked Seunghoon once again, begin proses what happened in hos head,

“Our mom tried to find Lalice who’s missing, and now she is missing.” Said Junhe.

“What?” What a shocking news he just heard, “It is not good!” Said Seunghoon and also enter the forest.

:::::::::::::

Seunghoon enter the dark forest now, with only his phone, Seunghoon searched wherever his feet took step, he didn’t scare he keep thinking about Dara and it made his didn’t feel exhausted, what in his head right now is just to find Dara. When he took a step any furhter, Seunghoon always whisper Dara’s name, actuly, it was ‘noona’. He keep whispering ‘noona’, when he about to continue his step, his feet was hold by a hand, and it make him was about to scream but when he saw who’s hand it was, Dara’s hand. There was nothing more happier than to see her Dara noona’s face at that time for Seunghoon.

:::::::::::::::

“Lalice just told us in that part, aboit next what happened, it was their secret.” Said Junhe stoped his story.

“Just it?” Asked Hanbin little dissapoint.

“What to do, we just heard that from Lalice based on Dara umma told her.”

“In the morning, we then saw Seunghoon hyung carry our mom, since our mom’s leg was hurt, and he carry her with bridal style.” Said Donghyuk remember the moment again.

:::::::::::::

As always, Seunghoon paddle his bycicle in the middle of crowd city, the sparkle of city light is beaten by Seunghoon’s smile. Seunghoon seems so happy, he might feel sorry that he lied to his friends in cafe which her sister called, in fact, actually her sister right now is save in out of nowhere having fun.

After he thinks about a face, he paddle his bycicle with happiness. Now, he arrived at a place, seems like near river. A girl stands exacly near river, she embrace her self when a night wind blew gantle.

“I am sorry, i took so long.” Said Seunghoon approach the girl.

“Never mind, i like here, is cafe alllright Seunghoon~ah?”

“Of course, Dara sajangnim.”

“Dara Sajangnim?” Reapeted Dara with smile, funny to hear that phrase. Seunghoon smile also, for the nick name he gave to Dara. Then Dara turn into silence, look at the river so deep.

“What is it noona?” Asked Seunhoon saw Dara in deep thought.

“When i see mon reflection in the river, i always remember that moment”

:::::::::::::::

The moon reflection was reflectived in their face, made them like something glwoed in the dark place. Now, they were in near canyon which a river in front of them. That place was the brighter in any place, more over they can saw the moon light directly, for a couple, it might be so romantic just in case their not in that ‘lost’ situation. Seunghoon sat next to Dara. He ripped his shirt and thenc cleaned Dara’s scar, and then wrap Daras scar. Then, Seunhoon ripped his shirt again, made Dara in confused. He made it wet, and then cleaned Dara’s face, made Dara’s face turned red.

“Noona, do you got fever? Your face seems red” Said Seunghoon analyzed Dara’s face made it even redden.

“No, let me clean it my self.” Said Dara took the ripping shirt.

“Now, what we are going to do?” Asked Seunghoon.

“Just wait until sunrise, since i can’t walk and you are exhausted, you can’t carry me with that condition.” Said Dara so calm, since she already knew that Lalice had been found.

“Wii you tell me a story Seunghoon~ah?” Asked Dara keep looking at the river, the river was really pure.

“I don’t have much, i just have scary story i used to tell the boys, which i trust you don’t wanna hear it.”

“Don’t you dare tell me.” Said Dara glare at Seunghoon cutely.

“Oh, i have one, it was so funny it was about my childhood.” Said Seunghoon remeber his story from his childhood.

At that time, when moon light was a silent witness watched a weird relationship between a boss and her employer. Moon light probably smile right now watch them, Dara was smiling while heard Seunghoon story, they protect each other, watch each other back like didn’t want lose each other. The akward was dissapeard, only a protect feeling in there, Seunghoon a man who has weird feeling towards his beutiful boss became very a gantelman that night.

Sandara Park, a women who only visited her own cafe when special chef was there, they actualy didn’t know what acualy feeling they had.

While Seunghoon was about wanted to tell Dara another story, a head lend in his shoulder, it was Dara’s who already slept beutifully, so peaceful. He saw the beutiful face so intense that in that moment, maybe he can get an answer at that moment. But he not  men like that, besides Seunghoon knew his self who was he. Even in this moment, he felt so happy, he never thought for  sec that he can win over those guys who want a girl beside her.

Sandara in her dream, in her imagine, he might got a confess today, but she knew Seunghoon very well that he willl not cofess at that time, he might waited the right time and maybe never. She knew where she sat, if she could she would tell the world she is also a women who need a right person, not a proper person who match stand beside her. She want him, but seemed like she will wait little bit longer, or maybe wait until forever.

:::::::::::::

“Ah, that moment.” Said Seunghoon look at the moon. “By the way noona, may i know, why only my name? Why only me you called?” Asked Seunghoon look  at Dara. Dara turn her head and look to Seunghoon also.

Maybe shewill not wait anymore, maybe this is the time, she knew that a girl only gives sign. And it depends on a men will catch the sign or not. But since she gave all sign, she knew that a man in front of her threw away the sign and thought that was all imposible. She can chose, whether she decided this time or wait liitle longer.

::::::::::::::::

Fin.

 

Happy Birthday Leesunghoon.