I. Kim Jinwoo

Win Win Cafe

“Oh my god, it’s CL!”

“She is pretty!”

“She is nice!”

“Her smile is really pretty!”

“I do love her!”

“Me too”

A man who just served bunch of girl teeneger for they order look at the tv which puts on part of wall at the cafe, after those screams, he sits in front of bar desk and see the other tv which hang above him, he sees a girl reflection who almost got into perfection, he keeps looking at her, until the cf she does is done.

“Eyy,,, our hyung is really in love”

“What you talking about Bobby? I’m not in love, how can i’m when my collage assigment waiting for me?” Said the man called Jinwoo who just been watched a cf just like watch an action movie.

“What is it?” Another maid comes aproach.

“It is nothing yunhyungie, go to work” Said Jinwoo checked her phone.

“Oppas!” Said a young girl aproaches them happily.

“Here’s come trouble!” Said Yunhyung rolled his eyes.

“Oppa, how dare you said that to me,”The young girl hits Yunhyung cutely, Yunhyung just smile.

“Nice to see you Lalice, how’s your school? Where’s Junhe and Donghyuk?” Asked Bobby with his fatherly smiles.

“Nice to see you too oppa, those oppa just continue their excul activities” Bobby makes O letter with his mouth while nodding.

“Oh, Jisoo, what’s wrong.” Jinwoo picks her phone after ringing, all of them see Jinwoo who talks on phone, specially Bobby when Jisoo’s name was mentioned. “Again? Oke then, i’ll pick up you.” Bobby looks more even carious then last minute, Lalice who notices that nudges Yunhyung’s elbow who stands beside her, Yunhyung turns his head to Lalice and she gives him sign to watch over Bobby serious reaction. Yunhyung and Lalice have little laugh after saw him.

“What it was about hyung?”Asked Bobby.

“It was Jisoo, she got home late again, i have to pick her letter.”

“Is she oke hyung? With those activities? Is she alright, her condition will not drop right? She eats well right?” Asked Bobby continuesly.

“It is none of your bissuness, one costumer comes, serve him.” Said Jinwoo smile at her mocking. Bobby left with face palm face. Lalice, Jinwoo, and Yunhyung look at each other and laugh.

“You still don’t know what happen to Bobby, hyung?” Asked Yunhyung.

“Do you think why i am laughing with you guys right now? I just want him to tell me like a man.”

::::::::::::::::::::

5 Years Ago

It was never been easy to Jinwoo’s family, her perents died three monts ago, left Jinwoo and her sister alone without anything. Jinwoo’s perents just an employer in small company, after they died, they left nothing.

With little money which Jinwoo’s perents left Jinwoo and her sister moved to Seoul for better life, in there Jinwoo begin to search a job. Jinwoo is a genius student, so was her sister, they sign in one of High school and Middle school with scholarship, Jinwoo’s wanted to be a doctor so he didn’t want his goals just went away.

“Jinwoo-shi please introduce your self” Said a teacher to Jinwoo who just entered the class. No body payed attantion to him, just a little girl who sat in corner of the class, the blondy girl with narrow eyes. She was so beautiful.

After Jinwoo introduced her self in front of class, the teacher told him to sat in empety chair. And then Jinwoo school life begin.

As a poor family, Jinwoo’s live was never been easy, he has to balance with his part time job and his school, moreover Jinwoo has a little sister that he had to protect. Jinwoo had no friends in his high school, it was his last year when he moved, he had little time to adapt weell, more over Jinwoo from small village, his life in big city must be very diffrent.

::::::::::::::

Jinwoo was sitting under the tree, memorize the leasson which he just learnt, Jinwoo atantion then move to a girl who sat alone in bench in front of him, she looked like read book. Jinwoo never talked to her, nor in his class, Jinwoo was a shy boy, he even rarely talked to his classmate. He really wanted to aproach her, somehow he really wanted to close with her. When he collected his brave, he wanted to stand but bunch of girls aproached her suddenly. Maybe not, he bact to sit and back to focus with his book. He saw the girl for the last time, crap the girl looked back at him, Jinwoo suddenly cover his face with his book and shake his head, what he just thought he said, and finally back to real focus on the book which some kids said that that was really boring book.

:::::::::::::::

Jinwoo had his eye in her, that blondee girl. She is really populer, beutiful, reech, and kind girl, everybody liked her, said Jinwoo to his self, but Jinwoo actually not feel the same, sometimes Jinwoo likeness was very passion to this girl, she sometimes got burn on his heart when a boy approach her. Jinwoo make sure to his heart it was because she was nice to anyone so he liked her like other poeple did. N=but everytime he saw her walked with another boy he got mad without any reason. Actually he hate that feeling, he hate the most. Jinwoo wanted to be doctor, that on his mind, he didn’t want to someone broke his dreams. No one. None.

::::::::::::::::

Once,  Jinwoo had been his school, he passed the small road he used to pass to reach his home, the road was actually not really good, it rocks and it has valley, deep valley on both of its side. Jinwoo walked slowly as usual, and suddenly he heard a voice, “Help!” Jinwoo look to both of his side, but none of soomeone in there,  maybe it just his feeling, so he continue his step, “Help!” this time he really sure thaat someone asked for help so he looked back and gasped when he saw a blondee girl hung his one hand at a branch, she almost fell in the valley.

Jinwoo without any second run and helped her.

“Hold my hand!” Said Jinwoo panicked and offer his hand.With hard effort, the blondee girl rise his one hand held Jinwoo hand tight. “Do you trust me right?” Asked Jinwoo with manly looked, the blondee girl nodded in her tears. “Now, i will put you up, and also had to tried to climb, got it?” The girl noded while cried once again.

Jinwoo and the blondee girl made it, the blondee girl finally free from the death, now Jinwoo felt so realived, he lied on the rocky road close her eyes, he really scared that he can not made it. She looked at the girl who lied beside hom in the rocky road, she cried. Jinwoo imidiatly woke and held the girl tight, made her calm. He looked at the gurl knee, he realized some blood from a wound in her knee, he then riped her shirt and cover the wound. After that both looked each other, nd then Jinwoo roled her eyes looked down.

“Where you home? I take you there,” Said Jinwoo while kneeling the blondee gilr realized her wound and then finally reached Jinwoo shoulder. Jinwoo piggyback her crush to her home without any word just a word for thr girl home direction , even  didn’t ask her name. Even though both of them knew each other name but Jinwoo never introduced his self to her.

After that accident, Jinwoo never saw her again, until hw saw her on tv, and one time, she visit where he works.

::::::::::::::::::

Now.

“Hyung!” Someone makes Jinwoo back to rality, they are in roof where they usually spend time togheter wen break.

“You surprise me Seungyoon-ah.”

“What it was hyung, your assigment, your sister, or your crush?” Seungyoon smile mockingly to him, Jinwoo rolled his eyes to him and wants to go away, before Jinwoo reach the door. “By the way hyung, your crush on down stair, with Dara noon,” Jinwoo stop for awhile, but continue his step.

Seungyoon checks her phone, after found a number he wants to call, he imidiatly put his phone on his ear. “Donghyuk~ah, are guys ready?”

::::::::::::::::::::

Jinwoo break from her job for awhile, thank god, there are much maid here to served the crowd cafe, well this cafe already famous, beside Dara’s friend much like famous person, more over, the maid, chef, manager handsomness is no joke. Suddenly, Jinwoo saw the clock, and see the costumer, he thinks that he will be arrived at his sister school late, sohe calls her.

“Jisoo~ah, mianhe, oppa seems like late this time the costumers seems really crowd today”

“But usually your cafe is crowd, never mind oppa, i just wanted to call you but you already called me, i just want to say that i’m at home now, Dara unni took me, she saw me in front of my school wait for you. And don’t worry, Dara unnie treat me meat, you know her right?”

“Really? Realive then, don’t wait for me, just go to sleep, and lock the door and window, do not catch cold got it?”

“Got it opppa, you too, do not catch cold,”

“Oke, then, sleep well.”

After Jinwoo hang his phone, Bobby comes and aproach him,

“I thought you going to pick Jisoo?” Asked Bobby anxious.

“Dara unnie already picked her” Said Jinwoo looked tired.

“Realive then,” Said Bobby looks fascinating.

“Why you care to my sister too much?” Asked Jinwoo sahaped his eyes to Bobby.

“Can’t i hyung? Everyone here love her don’t they?” Still with his eyes, Jinwoo shakes her head. “Well, i just being a brother, and so does everyone. I leave.” Said him nervous and leave Jinwoo.

::::::::::::

The cafe already closed, actualy Jinwoo wanted to join the rest member to had some late dinner in roof top cafe, but if he remembers of his assignment, and his sister alone at home, he doesn’t want to wast his time. So he dicided to walk at home as always.

:::::::::::::

“Arrived now!” Said a women curtly.

“Yey! CL noona is the best!” Said two kids behind her inside the car.

“Yeah, whatever.”

“Noona, get in our home, Mom must be really wants to see you,” Said the kid called Donghyuk.

“Funny, your mom after picked Jisoo noona to her home she on the way at Hongkhong right now.”

“But, just come inside, Donghyuk wants you to see something inside,” Said the other kid who has mainly voice.

“Donghyuk~ah, Junhe~ah, Choundong uncle is buzy so i picked you guys,”

“So, you regret picked us?” Said Donghyuk with his puppy eyes,

“Not like that, i just o tired,” Siad CL with low tone.

“Lalice must be glad, she said said she misses you alot” Saod Junhe with his manly look yet begging eyes,

“Oke then, for awhile” Said CL finally, then entered their house, Donghyuk follows CL from back, while Junhe stay outsiide, he gives Donghyuk sign and then Donghyuk shows his thumb to Junhe.

:::::::::::::::

“What the heck? Junhe, Donghyuk, what is this?” Said CL really upsate. She found her car’s tire is deflated.

“We don’t know noona, it wasn’t us!” said Junhe and Donhyuk with pupppy eyes.

“I am sorry for yelling, three of you now in, it really cold here,  specially you Lalice. I’ll call taxi”

“No!” Yell three of them.

“What?”

“Don’t you hear the news? Taxi is now so dengarous specially to beautiful lady like you?”  Said Donghyuk makes scary looks, Junhe and Lalice make scary look also and nod as agrrement.

“Really?” Siad CL liitle bit scared.

“Really unni, if i became you, i chose transportation with crowd people?” Said Lalice still with that looks, Junhe and Donghyuk nod after then.

“Bus?”

“Exactly”

“Oke then, i’ll ride it now, i leave bye.” Said CL after kissed three of them on cheeks.

:::::::::::::::

Jinwoo walks to his home alone like always, today he doesn’t need to pick up his sister. He walks while make his coat tight to her body, it is winter already. While he walks the snow one by one down till bunch of snow falls suddenly he remember of his collage which almost finish, she remember his perents, his sister, and his old or still crush, he then remembers Seung Yoon words to him.

He walks till he reach the bus station, but he looks familiar figure just off from bus, the wind blows her hair, and Jinwoo knows her very well, she is Lee Chaerin he knew. She wants to pass small alley to reach her home, no, it is not good, said Jinwoo, he dicided to aproach her.

“Excuse me,?” Aproached Jinwoo.

“Yes?” CL just turned her head and looked who just called him, after shw saw him, she seemed surprised.

“It is not good to you to walk in this small alley, alnoe.” Said Jinwoo remains.

“Then, i’m with you right?” Said CL with her beutiful smile.

“Eh?” Jinwoo’s eyes which big now even bigger.

“If you don’t mind.” Asked CL anxious.

“Oke then,”

Suddenly, the moment being reapeted again, the diffrence is now CL is not at Jinwoo’s back. They sink into silence, they just look the winter which fals beautifuly. Jinwoo doesn’t want to like this anymore, he is  a man, he will took all the resposibilities, he doesn’t want to hide in his daydreaming when exactly he willl come and ask her. He doesn’t want to be a coward anymore. He holds his step, CL who looks to him also holds her step.

“What happen?” Asked CL carious.

“Do you remember me?” Said Jinwoo nervous.

“Ofcourse Jinwoo~shi, how can i forget you?” said CL, as they continue their step. Now the situation back into silence again. Without they realizing it, now they arrive at CL house, after said thankyou and bow each other, CL wants about to open her fence but,

“I want to ask you something?”

“Yes?”

“Why you left? After that accident?”

“Five yers ago, i really wanted to say thanks to you, but after that accident, my perents decided to move to franch and i couldn’t do anything but to follow, before i went to airpot, i shearched for you at school, but i couldn’t find you at anywhere, i was so sad then but decided to leave. I am sorry,”

“Then why not two year ago? When we first met in cafe?”

“I wanted to you to approach me first,”

“Yeah, you are famous, you have many fans you espect nothing.” Jinwoo is about to leave but CL hold his arm. Jinwoo turns his head to look at her.

“That thing i alway do, waiting for you to come approach, since we first met, not in cafe, but when we first met at school.” Jinwoo shock what just CL said, they both now look each other, with mix feelings. But CL about to open his fance again,

“Chaerinnie..?” Called Jinwoo, CL who surprise someone call her real name turns her head once again to see him, both of them look each other once again, Jinwoo looks so nervous, he turn frozen.

::::::::::::::::::

“Just ask her hyung, ask her to out, be brave hyung, you look so paethic, you always cover your self to her, you saved her life remember?  You are a man right now and you falling in love, that feels you feel has not mistake, it just happen to you right? I know that you focus to your Doctor achievment. I also knew that you make your self busy to forget her, but sadly she always shown at your face, it calls destany hyung, and you can’t deny it.”

“She is really famous now, things are diffrent now,”

“Then, a doctor and the model will be a perfect  couple. Be confident hyung, you worth.”

::::::::::::::

“Are you going to say something?” Asked CL confuse as she sees someone frozen in front him. Jinwoo shake her head to turn back him into reality.

“Are you free at Friday night?” Asked Jinwoo so nervous.

“Sure, Friday night is perfect, it is my pleasure to date with my seviour.” Said CL who can hides her happiness.

“Oke then, Friday night. I’ll leave, sleep well.” Said Jinwoo leave CL. After Jinwoo took few steps,

“Jinwoo!” suddenly CL called him. Jinwoo turns his head once again, CL comes and wrap her scraft to Jinwoo’s neck. “Do not catch a cold.” Said her and shily back to her house. Jinwoo who just shock with CL jus did can hides his happiness. He ides his smile in CL scraft and then continue his step to home.

:::::::::::::::

“Dara Unnie!” Said CL on phone. “After suffer from waiting this five years, finally he talked to me, he even asked me for a date.”

:::::::::::::::

Fin.

Next Chapter review : Lee Seunghoon who has wird feelings toward his own boss, Sandara Park.