Chapter 6- Sarangheayo

People who changed my life.

Suho's POV- 
"Kris! We have to leave! Come on!!" I was worried for Ahra...she must be in pain. I entered the car and sat in there waiting for kris, "Suho, is my hair okay?" kris asked me, he's all about the looks. "Boys! Where are you off to?!" before I could answer kris I heard our manager scream from his window. "Change of plans! We're visiting a friend!" I told him and pulled Kris into the car. " your hair looks fine Kris. ..hey, should we tell Xiumin as well...i dont think he knows. " Xiumin was asleep all of last night and had missed the news about Ahra. "nah, he'll be worried sick! You know how he is lately.tsk" he turned his head and looked out of the car window. I think Kris is in his deep thinking mode. . .

"Ahra!" we both ran in and greeted Ahra with flowers we bought for her earlier. "Suho! Kris! Why are you guys here?" Ahra looked slightly confused. "Nevermind that! How are you?!" kris and I asked together, Ahra looked at both of us and giggled.

"Suho, get Ahra some water please!" Kris waved his hand in my face trying to get my attention, "yeah ofcourse. " I smiled at them and walked out to get some water. I turned my head around again, just before I exited the room, they were playing the board game someone had left in the room, they looked just like sibblings, Kris as the loveing, older brother. 
As I was filling up a cup with water, thoughts ran through my head. Thoughts about...Ahra. She was a beautiful person inside out, and I could understand why Xiumin has feelings for her. From the day I saw her in the van with us, I knew she was someone special. She's a sweet person..yet a fierce one. I could see the fire within and she wouldnt give up easily...

"Suho! Hey!" I heard Sujins voice from behind me, "oh hi Sujin! What are you doing here?"

"oh im on my way to visit someone but I thought ill drop by to see Ahra, and I knew ill find you here!"

"yeah, im just getting some water for her."

"yeah? Well where's Kris?" 

"he's with Ahra."

"i see....well lets go see what they're up to! Com on grandpa!"

Sujin seemed really hyped, but her eyes were red...as if she'd been crying.

Ahra's POV- 
"Ya! You cheated!" I smacked Kris playfully on his arm. He was laughing his head off, because of my childishness. "your just like a little kid! " he then smacked me on my arm, I gotta admitt, it was slightly painful..haha! 
"Ahra!" Sujin came rushing through the door and hugged me tightly, "hey! SUJIN WHAT A SURPRISE! wheres everyone else?" 
"umm, ill talk to you about them another time...but hey! You look great so far! But i have to go now, Ill be back later to see you, I have to visit someone. Kay? Be good!" we said goodbye to her and she was off. I looked over to Suho who was standing at the doorway with the cup of water, "Suho, you okay there?" he jumped for abit, "oh yeah, heres your water Ahra." he handed me the drink with a shaky smile, he didnt seem quite okay...
"Do you guys want to play again?" Kris asked, he shrugged his shoulders and looked at me and Suho, "yeah sure why not. " I signaled Suho to come over and sit next to me.on the bed.

I looked at the time and it was 6pm, time passes so quickly...
"ahra! Its your turn! " Kris tapped me on the arm, he looks so evil when he does that. I could feel Suho in the corner of my eye falling asleep, I looked over at him and asked him whether he was tired, he nodded his head, "we better get going then, Mr Sleepy head is going to fall asleep soon." teased Kris, they both gave me a hug and left.

I was all alone, again.

I decided to walk over to the front desk to ask where the parents and the rest of my friends are. I was really worried actually...thinking back to When Sujin came to visit, her eyes were all red...like everytime after she cried. 
"umm, excuse me, im worried about my parents and friends who were also in the car accident with me? Do you know where they may be?" I asked in a shy voice, she turned to answer me, her response changed my life...

Forever.

 

"Miss, your parents and a friend called Michelle....they're not with us. Im sorry. " 

My heart dropped.

Suddenly the world went all black on me.

 

"Sweety, you'll be okay.."

"Mum? Is it you...?"

"yes...let me tell you something. We'll be here, watching you and helping you till the end. You have friends who will care for you.  Please, accept what people tell you and let them guide you..." 
I reached out for her...but she had already let go of me.
I stood there, as I watched her shadow dissapear into the mist...
I felt a cold hand hold onto my wrist, it was Xiumin.

His eyes were feeled with tears, a tear rolled down his cheek and fell onto my hand. Suddenly the pain dissapeared and everything felt better...but it wasnt. He stared me deep into my eyes, "I promise, I will protect you, let me be your shoulder to cry on. Though you may not remember me...but I love you Ahra."

His voice kept talking to me in my head, he has never looked so handsome before. He held me once more tightly against his chest. His heartwas beating faster than normal...

"I remember now, Kim Min Seok, I love you too. Please promise me, never leave me, I dont want to lose another person..a person who loves me..and who I love. Please."

"i promise."

I felt a tear drop land on the floor, and suddenly I see angles around Xiumim and I. The angels were my mother and my friends mother. The smaller one behind my mother was Michelle, one of my friends.

She had past away too.

Xiumin took my hand and held me tightly, his hand was warm this time. He led me into the unknown mist..into the future.. 

"Ahra!" the voice was familiar, it was Suho. I opened my eyes to once again find myself lying on the hospital bed. "..what..happened ?" I tried to speak, but my voice was so soft, no one really heard me clearly. "you'll be okay, you just got shocked, and fainted.." the nurse said with a motherly voice. I look around and only Sujin, Suho Kris and Xiumin were there(with the nurse ofcourse). I saw Xiumin and immediately sat up. His eyes widened and slowly walked over to me, "dont worry, im here..we're ALL here." he held onto my hand tightly, I saw tears well up in his eyes, I hugged him, and whispered to him, "please don't cry..." we let go of eachother, suho walked over to me and handed me a bunch of flowers, with a mini card attatched to it, "Ahra, we have to go, we'll leave you to rest."          "We hope you get better soon." Kris said in a softer tone, he sounded alot like a brother. I gave them each a hug and thanked them for visiting. Suho was last to walk out of the door, as he turned around to face me once more, i felt as if his eyes were telling me something *Ahra, I will protect you, I promise I wont let anything bad happen to you again.*.

 "Ahra, please read the card carefully..." he shot me a slight smile and walked off with his head down. The card had a love heart on it, at the front it read 'If only I had the power to move your heart like the way you move mine..' . I stared at it for a while...did he have feelings for me? Once again I was confused and didn't know what to feel. 

I opened the card, inside it read:

" Dear Ahra, 
I feel so bad....I don't know how to say this but..the feelings I have for you grow stronger day by day. 
You are a beautiful person inside out, and when I see you with Xiumin, and Kris, inside , my heart aches...
I dont want to be jealous, I dont want to take you as a girlfriend, because your heart belongs with Xiumin. And your sibbling like relationship belongs with Kris.  Ahra, I dont want to ruin things for you or make you think bad of me, but please accept this. I didnt want to hide things between us. I care for you, I dont want anything bad to happen to you. 
Anyways, get better soon and hope everything goes well. 
P.S- We(EXO) are all here to help you :) "

I was lost for words...i had no idea Suho had feelings for me.

I put the card back with the flowers. I layed down and closed my eyes, thinking back to what the card said...

"Ahra..?" 
"Suho, the card...i dont know what to do, what to think.." 
"im sorry....you dont need to do anything. " 
"but suho...you know I love you, but not in that way. I see you as a best friend who I can trust with all my life. I dont want to hurt you though..." 
" dont worry..ill do okay. Aslong as you're well. " 
"thankyou Suho." 
I hugged him and gave a kiss on the cheek, and he soon dissapeared back into the mist...

I opened my eyes slowly, and noticed a large shadow over me. Kris?

As he saw me open my eyes, 
He took a sigh of relief and sat down on the chair next to the bed. "Ahra, we know about your parents..and your friends ofcourse. Your friends except for Sujin, have flown back to Australia, with some SM body guards looking after them...their parents demanded them to be back home..their parents were worried sick! Sujin decided to stay with you and umm, well you know where her mum is..."

"kris please get to the point..."

"well basically, EXO doesnt want to leave you and Sujin on the streets, we have organised for you two to stay with us. "

"What?! But...we can't...its.not right."

"Ahra...we know how hard it is, to lose 3 beloved people, and have your friends leave you here, in a different country..but as friends, we cant leave you, nor Sujin alone. You guys are comming with us. Sujins already at the dorms and the nurses said you'll be out tomorrow, so SM will send people to pick you up. Okay?"

"fine..kris, thankyou for everything. You, and the rest of EXO are amazing people..and im glad we have gotten closer. " 
I was extremely thankful for what they are doing for me and Sujin. Kris shot me a smile and walked out of the room. He never really said proper goodbyes, but I was fine with that.

After all these things happening...i look at the time and its 10pm, so late already. 
Gosh today was a long day...i layed in bed thinking back to what had happened today. All the truths were revealed and there was nothing really bothering me anymore...apart from the fact 3 people, 1 of them as my mum, are waiting for me and my friends in heaven. It brought tears to my eyes everytime I thought about it...I'd prefer not to.

May the angels rest in peace.
Sarangheayo<3

 

 

 

 

A/N

This chapter was slighlty confusing/weird to write..especially the card part HAHA..but i hope you understood it and it wasnt too messy...anyways...eh~ :P im working on a one shot aswell...about HunHan~~~ 

yh....anyways, im not too motivated lately to write chapter 7 but i will work on it. 

Hurhur~ enjoy and ill see you guys sometime soon....(if anyone is actually reading this)