Chapter 1- It Was Her...

People who changed my life.

-Ahra’s POV-

My friends and I are flying back to Seoul, Korea to meet up with our parents. The original plan was to fly together but our parents had taken off first so they can have extra time to prepare a 'surprise'. We had no clue of what it may be but our parents said that it might just change our lives. I didn’t really think too much about it, though I did wish for it to be something to do with EXO. We all love those 12 boys for not just their charming looks but also their amazing talents. How cool would it be to finally meet them? The unfortunate thing is, I’ve liked EXO for almost 3 years now, ever since they debuted and yet I still haven’t met them even though my uncle works at SM. That gave me perfectly good chance but it still never happened. It’s all because of my studies.

Although, Kai once said “Don’t even think about liking us if you’re going to forget about your studies, you're going to look back one day and regret not working hard enough. So do well in your studies and meet us proudly in the future," and now that I have graduated from high school (with a 99.5 ATAR). I can now proudly and finally meet EXO in person! All those days where I would just sit inside staring at pictures of Xiumin and Kris, and dreaming one day, just one day, maybe I could meet them and tell them how much I respect and love them. Even just walking on the same street would be good enough!

All those dreams and thoughts, are no longer dreams and thoughts....it has finally become a reality for me. As we arrived in Seoul, we immediately received a phone call from one of our parents.

"Hello?" Sujin answered, "OMG! Are you serious!? No way?! Today?! We'll definitely be there!" she shrieked and hugged all 7 of us. "What is it?!" I asked eagerly, "There is an EXO fan meet up today, and we have just enough time to go! Our parents will be there waiting for us. Come on guys! Better not slow down!" she hurriedly explained and soon skipped off with her luggage.

We all followed and sooner than we had thought, we were standing in line, at an EXO fan Meet&Greet. It was amazing how many people were there, but as soon as I looked over to where EXO was seated, a very handsome young man caught my eyes. It was Kris. His eyes sparkled under the light and every time he smiled at a fan, it was a true genuine smile. The clothes he wore didn’t look high class but on him, it looked as if no one could ever touch it, from his hair to every single piece of jewellery and clothing he was wearing, everything was just…perfect. He caught me staring at him and winked at me. My mind went into a small spasm and I squealed silently under my breath so no one could hear me. I looked back up and saw him tapping the person next to him, who was Xiumin, they both giggled and looked over in my direction as if they were surprised in the way I acted or something. For a second, Kris and Xiumin were just waving and giggling at me but then Xiumin’s face all of a sudden went blank, the moment he had looked at me. He turned away and continued to sign autographs for other EXO fans.

There was something unusual. Why did he act like that? I shook it off my mind, then I realised my friends staring at my poster and album that I had dropped on the ground.

"Pick it up! Don’t leave it like that! Hello? Earth to Ahra!" one of my friends shouted in a sarcastic tone. "Oh, um sorry." I replied quietly.

I turned around just in time to catch Xiumin staring at me again. As soon as he saw me look in his direction he lowered his head and pretended to played with his pen innocently as if he wasn’t caught staring at me. I turned around again just to check. I saw him whispering something in the manager’s ears and left to what seem like the bathroom with a bodyguard. This was odd. Very odd, indeed. Why was Xiumin acting like this? I’m just a fan of EXO, did I do anything wrong? Is there something going on that I don’t know about?

-Xiumin’s POV-

It was a crazy Meet&Greet, the biggest we've ever had it. All the fans were screaming out our names and it was all very loud, but we loved knowing that our fans love us. I look over at the other members, everyone was smiling and waving at fans, all except Luhan and Sehun. They were arguing about the bubble tea, that they were both sharing. I’m pretty sure Luhan drank most of it, or else why would Sehun say “Next time! I’m getting for myself Luhannie! I’m not sharing anymore, you never gave me a fair share." they were always arguing every now and then, such child-like behaviour.

I took a sip of my water before signing my autograph for the next fan. Everyone was very polite and kind, giving gifts and not making such a commotion. Before I knew it, I were greeted my next fan. We were signing posters and albums and whatever they wanted us to sign. We downed half of the people who were originally there. As usual, Kris is just sweetly smiling to his fans, causing girls to cry and faint. What a natural he is. Even when he was still a trainee.

I heard a scream of excitement from one of our fans, it sounded somewhat familiar. It was…different.

"Hey Xiumin, i think i just made another girl cry, my winks are the bomb! Look!" Kris tapped me on the shoulders and pointed to a girl in a not so far distance, close enough for me to see her features. I waved at her and smiled, until I realised something very strange, her scream was familiar...her looks were familiar..this was really weird. She looked away towards her friends, I didn't realise I was still staring at her face until she turned around and caught me staring, I immediately tried covering my face and pretended to play with my pen. I was talking to myself in my head and something just wasn't right...then I remembered something or more like someone...

I told my manager and asked to be dismissed. I ran over to the bathroom and started to think hard about that girl...then a thought popped up in my head.
 
It was her.