Chapter 4- Captured Memories.

People who changed my life.

-Xiumin's POV- 

I didn't want to say much incase it confused her even more. So I handed her a letter she had written to me before with a photo attatched to it. I must be honest, i felt pretty lost myself. I looked up at her face when i handed it to her, her eyes widened and the expression on her face was enough to tell me she was scared. I took her arm and led her under the shelter where it was dry. She read the letter, and I could feel her eyes swell up with tears, it's hard for me but it must be harder for her. 

She looked at the photo in confusion, "It was us, in year 2. It was the last day of school and we took a picture together. Remember? " I reminded her, she shook her head, she had no idea. This time her tears took control of her. They poured out into her hands. I took the letter off her, embracing her in my arms. I honestly couldn't believe she doesn't remember after all those years...I didnt care though, right now I just wanted to comfort her and tell her I'll be here when she needs me. 

-Ahra's POV- 

Xiumin held me tight in his arms, I was so close to him, i could feel his heart beat. After reading the letter and looking at the picture, things began to make a bit more sense but I needed more...more answers. 

I let go of him, "Thankyou, but i need to go now. I'll call you again soon." I bowed to him and left. i called my mother to pick me up. I didnt feel like catching the public transport home. I saw my mother park the van on the opposite street. I crossed and walked over to her. "Hey Ahra, you okay?" My mother was always so caring and I loved that about her. "Yeah im fine." i told her, but inside I knew exactly what I felt. "By the way, a handsome young man, by the name of...Suho? I think, brought over some chocolates, he said it'll make you feel better, If there's something wrong ." Suho? I didnt expect him to such a thing. " oh umm, thanks for letting me know. " 

Wr arrived back at the hotel and I ran to Sujin. I hugged her and she immediately pulled me aside to her room. "Remember the house you use to live in when you were still in Korea? I found this in the Attic in that house. The owner is a friend of my aunty, and she said she never threw it away because it seemed really important. Take a look!" She said and gave me an assuring smile and handed me the box, or more like a trunk. I opened it up and the first thing that caught my eye was this silver frame with a photo in it. It stood out from the other grey envelopes. 

I picked it up and took a good look at the photo inside, there was a short chubby little boy standing next to a little girl with two pig-tails on either side of her head. I soon realised it was me, and what looks like.....Xiumin. Suddenly memoreies flashed back in my head and things started to make even more sense. I opened the fram and took out the picture, i turned it over and saw writing on the back. In korean, it read 'Kim Min Seok and Ahra, year 2 <3'. I froze after reading it, i looked over to Sujinwho was standing behind me with a worried look on her face, she walked over to  and hugged me. "its okay, go to your room, I'll come over soon." she whispered in my ear. I put down the photo and walked towards my room. I sat down onto my bed, clutching my fists hard, I thought hard about what kris said, what Xiumin said..and what I saw.It all seems so true but i still don't remember much...memories are slowly popping up in my head but i still needed more information. 

Sujin popped into my room, she recommends me to read all the other letter and look at the rest of the photos. I couldn't though...not now. It was too much all at once, I needed tie to think things through, at the moment, my brain is about to explode.

I honestly didn't expect my trip to start off like this...

I felt a buzz in my pocket, and I realised someone was calling me, not once but 3 times and I've missed 2 of the calls. I answered the call "Hello? is this Ahra?" came a deep voice,"Umm, yes. and you are?" "I'm chanyeol! from exo..as you may already know, but anyways, kris told me to ask you whther you were free tomorrow night." why did kris want to know? Guessing he's planning to take me out again..I said yes and sgreed to meet him tomorrow night. 

"Ahra! We're going out to eat! YOU COMMING OR NOT?!" I heard my mum call for me outside my door, "Um, yeah, Im comming!" i slopped on a jacket and ran outside to the van everyone was waiting in. My friends mum was driving this time. 

We arrived at a fancy restaurant, it looked great! We entered and asked for a table, they said we'd have to wait because its all full. So, we stood outside and waited in the line. In the meantime, i saw a tall man in a suit, behind him, was closely followed by 12 handsome young men. It wasn't after a while until i realised they were EXO. Why would EXO come to this restaurant?! At this time..?! "Ahra...what are they doing here?" I heard Sujin ask me in a soft voice, "No i dea.." I shook my head slowly, still lost in confusion.