Chapter 3- Questions and Answers

People who changed my life.

-Ahra's POV-

I peeked through my curtains and noticed it was raining today, i sense a bad day ahead...

I get dressed in a pair of white jeans and throw on a light blue tank top. I picked up my navy blue cardigen and my bag with my phone and wallet in it. I decided I was going to buy breakfast at the cafe that I was meeting Kris at. 

I walked out of the hotel and called a taxi to take me to the cafe, I was going going to catch a train but I didnt want to get wet from walking to the train station. It was was 10am and i walk in to see a tall guy dressed in a black suit waiting in the que, ready to order something. I immediatly knew it was Kris, and so I walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulders, "hey." I said in a shy voice, hoping it didnt sound awkward or anything. "Oh, you're here, I ordered something already, go find a seat for 2." he replied in a cold voice. I nodded and walked towards a table near the windows, as I was walking I could feel eyes looking over me, it was really awkard. I wasn't quite sure what kris was going to talk to me about but I had a feeling it was going to cause trouble...

"So, i heard about what happened yesterday, with you and Xiumin." his deep voice came from behind me, I turned around and he walked over to the seat opposite me after placing a cup of coffee and a slice of banana bread infront of me. "what..?" i ask in confusion, "He told you guys? Look, im not sure why he acted that way, im just a fan of EXO I went to the Meet&Greet to meet you guys and get some of my stuff signed, i didnt go so i can mess up Xiumins mind! I dont know what he's so worried about. " I got abit over the top, especially since it's Kris im talking to, but i didnt have time to worry about that. "Tsk, you silly child. Are you serious you don't remember a thing between you and Xiumin? Primary school? You guys were best friends back then, but all had changed ever since you moved to Australia with your family. He was miserable, and im assuming you were too for the first couple of years, since you had written letters to him. And apparently you had stopped and forgotten all about him after your 12th letter to him, you have no idea you silly child....how could you not remember such things?!" I was speechless, now that Kris mentioned all this, my head is full of thoughts..and everyhting is just a complete mess...yet i still don't remember a thing. 

"Im sorry Kris, i need some time." I bowed to him and walked out of the cafe, i felt tears well up in my eyes. I honestly have no idea what is going on right now, i didn't know whether what Kris said was true or not...after all those years, almost 10 years of being apart, have i seriously forgotten all about Xiumin? Thoughts just took over my mind I needed answers, and fast before my head explodes. 

I remembered i had to call Xiumin, and so i did. I picked up my phone and dialled the number into my phone, i crossed my fingers and hoped everything will be okay. "hello?" i heard a quiet voice answer, "Hey Xiumin, im the girl from yesterday, Ahra....as you may already know." I told him over the phone, there was abit of silence for a while, "oh umm, yeah hi. Hey, its a bit hard talking over the phone, mind if i meet you at the Local park? " he asked me to meet him at the park, are you serious?! I dont even know where that is! but i agreed anyways. "yeah sure , I'll go over now. See you there!" After Xiumin had hung up, i caught a bus to the park and sat down on a bench waiting for Xiumin in the rain. I had my umbrella but my feet had gotten all wet and i felt extremely cold. 

I see a black van pull up near me and i was frightened for a while, until i saw Xiumin step out, guarded by his manager. We greeted eachother, and without saying anything, he handed me a letter with a picture attatched to it, im guessing this is the part where everything changes?

I was scared, scared of the possibilities....