Chapter 5- What Happened?

People who changed my life.

Xiumin's POV-

We had just realeased our latest comback, and the manager decided to take us out to dinner, so we can enjoy ourselves and relax abit. We walked into one of the fanciest restaurants in town. It was decorated with red and gold decorations, toally an asian style. We followed in behind our manager, we were greeted by one of the waitress's and he led us to a special room just for us. As I was walking, I noticed a familiar figure....Ahra?! Why was she here? i couldn't help but stare at her, I could tell she had already noticed us, which is probably why she is trying to hide behind her friends. She peeked out from behind her friend and shot me a short smile. I smiled back, normally I would've winked, but things are complicated right now and things between us aren't exactly at its best ... All 13 of us sat down, and our manager immediately started to order food for us. I look over my shoulders to notice Ahra and her family/friends taking a seat at a table not so far from our room. She seemed so happy, her eyes lit up under the dim lighting, her hair fell perfectly over her shoulders. She didnt need the fanciest clothes to look good, she didnt need heavy make up either, what she was is all she needed to beautiful, and thats why i like her so much, because she's different. She never cared about looks as much as other girls. "Xiuminnie! Stop staring at your girl!" i heard Luhan shout to me, "Im not...!" i said, but clearly i was. Who can blame me, she's the person i've loved almost all my life....and yet, she doesnt remember a thing about me. Upsets me everytime to know she had forgotten about me, but ill make sure she remembers again! "Wow! BAOZI! Xiumin its you!" Tao cheekily teased me. I looked over and indeed there was a steam bun on the table, Aha! It was funny...i think?

"Hey, what are you boys doing tomorrow on your day off?" our manager asked, kris was the first to answer, and we were all abit surprised about his answer. "well, im meeting this chick, and im planning a surprise for her." he had an evil sort of smile on his face, what was he up to this time...? But on the brighter side, Lay, Kai and D.O were taking me out to an amusement park, they said I needed to shake 'things' off. We finished dinner and as we were walking out of the restaurant, I noticed Ahra with her family and friends standing outside talking loudly. They seemed really, REALLY happy. I miss those times with my family... I look over at her and she looked at me too, she seemed really shy. I felt my cheeks turn red...im gonna admitt, I was a bit shy to see her too. It was...awkward. They moved away to make room for our big group to walk through. They seemed so intimidated by us, they just stared up at us in amazement. I felt really tired and just decided to sleep in the van on the way back to our house. "XIUMIN! wake up!" I heard Kris's voice shouting at me. I opened my eyes and had an extreme stretching session, as my muscles felt cramped. "Ah, I had the weirdest dream...Ahra was in..in..a car accident...i hate them dreams!" I told Kris, Kris shot me a confused look and raised an eyebrow. I looked at the time and we were all meant to be in bed by now, but Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Chen decide to watch a movie, they asked me to come along but I was far too tired for that. I took a shower and got ready for bed, "Xiumin! You're missing out!" I heard Chanyeol yell out at me while I was TRYING to fall asleep. ,"Just be quiet Chanyeol..." I screamed into my pillow. I swear if someone interrupts me in my sleep again...im gonna feed them bao zi until their stomachs explode, or they get too fat and SM kicks them out. But right now, i couldn't care about anything else but sleep. Though I couldn't fall asleep comfortably, there was something bugging me..

-Ahra's POV-

"Dinner was great guys! Thanks for that Haha!" it was the best I had had in ages! I noticed that EXO had already left, which is a realief because I don't have to hide my face anymore. But I did like the way Xiumin was dressed though...tight black jeans and a navy blue hoody, simple yet cool, on him everything would look good. Actually, don't all kpop stars look good? HAHA!

*on the way back*

"AHRA! Stop waving that in my face! I get it you and your friends like EXO but I don't find them cool! Im driving! Stop it!" complained my friends mum, I stopped because my friend had forced me back into my seat. We were all laughing, except our parents ofcourse. They turned their heads back, "Girls, its not safe!" both parents said in a worried voice, we were pulling faces and having a laugh...but then, *HONKKK~* We looked over and saw a white van infront of us, it didnt take us long to realise what was happening, we had swerved into the other lane..."Stop! GIRLS GET DOWN!!" I heard a voice scream out, I didnt know whose.. But I didnt care...we were all panicked and I could almost hear everyones heart beating over all the noise and as we tried to get out of the lane... it was too late.

I suddenly saw a white light....and from there walked out Xiumin with EXO following closely behind him. He ran to me and hugged me and cried, neither of us spoke. What had happened?
*sirens wale*
Sirens? Why were there sirens? Am I...No i can't ...
-30 minutes later-
"Wake up Ahra! please!" i suddenly heard a voice, it was Sujin. i slowly, VERY slowly opened my eyes and adapted to the lighting, "..huh?" i whispered, but it felt as if no noise was made. "YES! ARE YOU OKAY?!" she looked so worried, it took me a while to realise where I was...It's all white...oh, It's the hospital..eurgh..
"where's the rest?!" i suddenly realised and sat up looking around, "SHH! Lay back down, careful, I'll tell you later..it's quite some news..." Sujin slowly pushed me back so i was gently leaning against my pillow, "Sujin...you okay? your arm..." She had scars on her face and a broken arm..ouch. "yeah im okay...but look at you! you're broken!" i looked down at myself ...and indeed i was. I had a bandage around my head and i had broken a leg and i had scars ALL over my body, I also had a bruise in the shape of a wonky hexagon on my arm. What was going on?! It wasnt till after a while, the nurse came in and told Sujin to leave. But before she left, her phone rang, "hello?" she answered, "oh Hi, Didn't expect it to be you! Umm...yeah she's doing fine...not sure that you can see her now..but come back tomorrow with me maybe? we can visit her together. Yeah ofcourse you can bring him along!" Who was she talking to..? Whoever it was, i must know them since they wanted to visit me. "yep. sure I'll tell her that, yep, ok See You Later!" Sujin then looked over at me, "Ahra, promise me something," i nodded, "whatever happens tomorrow, you must keep it a secret and stay strong. okay?" She sounded serious, for once. I was confused, though i agreed anyways. What did she mean by that? What was happening?
 
After she'd left, i was alone and scared. i didn't know where everyone else was, i was all alone. I picked up my phone to notice our accident had made headlines...then i saw something which turned my life around..
To this point of my life, I had never, and I mean NEVER, felt like giving up...but tonight i did. 
 
I felt like giving up on EVERYTHING...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A.N**
Sorry this chapter was randome and not very well written..I'll write a better one for next chapter AHAHA sorry~~ It was a very last minute and rushed chapter...yeah sorry..^.^