Chapter 2

Two Hearts

Blue = Chanyeol

Violet = Jiyeon

Purple = Jiyeon's sign language

Green = Chanyeol's sign language

 


 

He going inside his house and closed the door. His clothes were wet. He going upstairs and see his mother is standing in front him, she looks angry. He stopped his steps and staring at his mother.

 

"Where are you going? Look at yourself! It's all wet!", she scolded him but he just rolled his eyes.

"Like you care about me", he smirked and go into his room immediately.

 

He throw himself on the bed. He staring at the ceiling and sighed. He never understand his mother. She never want to know about him, why would she scolded him? He shook his head as he don't want to think about it. He took his towel and go into the bathroom to take a warm shower.

He look at himself in the mirror. He touch his face and remember with what the doctor said to him before.

 

"Your skin will become pale and your eyes will change colour to yellowish slowly"

"But... My illness is inside my body. I can't hide my illness?"

"Yeah, seems like that"

"Ho-how many times that I have to live?"

"In my conclusion... You have about 2 months to live unless you have a liver donor"

"So... If I don't have any donor, I'll die?"

"Depends on your fate but we'll try our best to find the suitable liver for you, Chanyeol"

 

"Even my own mother don't want to donate her liver for me...", he mumbled.

 

 

On the next day, he go to the park, hoping that he'll see her again. He sit on the bench and wait for her to come as he see the pigeons near with him.

"I wonder why she likes the pigeons...", he said grinning.

A few minute later, he hear footsteps and lift his head. He smiles when he see her. He stand up from his seat and approach her. Seems like she didn't noticed about him. He closed her eyes with his hands from behind.

"Guess who...", he grinned. He knows that she'll never heard him.

She poke his hands many times and he move his hands from her eyes. He appeared in front of her with a big smile. She looks very happy to see him again.

He waved his hand to her as the sign 'hi'. She hugged him immediately which caused him to feels weird but happy. Why she hugged him? Did she miss him?

 

'Hi ! Nice to meet you, Chanyeol'

 

'Hi! How are you?'

 

'I'm fine ! And you ?'

 

'I'm fine too ^^ '

 

She sighing and lowered her head. Seems like she look a bit upset. He tilted his head and look at her. He took her notebook and write something.

 

'What's wrong, Jiyeon? Anything bad happened?'

 

'Nope... I just hope that I can talk and hear what you said... :( '

 

'Don't worry, I'll be your ears and mouth :D '

 

'Really ?! Thanks a lot ! ^^ <3 '

 

She hugged him tightly and it's make his heart fluttering. But suddenly, he pushed her slowly and coughing like crazy, again. She just tilted her head and look at him with her innocent face. Luckily, there's no blood coming out from his mouth. But his face looks really pale. She look at him worriedly when she look at his pale face. He just give her a faint smile.

 

Are you okay?

 

At first he didn't understand it but then, he know that she asked him if he's okay or not. He just nodded as the sign that he is okay although it's not. There's no way that he will tell her about his illness. He took her notebook and write something.

 

'Can you teach me the sign language?'

 

She read it and give an 'okay' sign. He just pinched her cheeks softly as she looks really cute to him. They sit on the bench and she start to teach him a few words.

 

'I will teach you how to greet people, okay? I will teach you: How are you?'

 

He just nodded while smiling. 

 

How are you?

 

He nodded and follow her.

 

How you?

 

He do it wrongly which caused her to giggles. She shook her head and repeat it again. He look at her carefully and follw her again.

 

How are you?

 

She clapped her hands as he do it correctly. She give him a 'good' sign using her thumb. 

 

'Now, I'll teach you: I'm fine, thank you'

 

He just nodded and look at her carefully. 

 

I'm fine, thank you

 

I'm fine, thank you

 

She clapped her hand again as he do it correctly. He just love to her happy face. It seems like she's the only one that can make him happy and feel calm. She look up at the sky and sighing.

 

'I need to go home now. See you soon, Chanyeol. Bye ^^ '

 

She waved her hand at him and stand up from her seat then walked away but he pulled her hand. She turns her head to him and smiles. He shook his head as he don't want her to go. She patted his hand softly and smile. She took out her notebook and write.

 

'We'll meet again, I promise'

 

She showed the note at him and smiled. He just nodded and let her hand go. She waved her hand at him and walked away happily.

"Why I don't want her to go? It's weird...", he said to himself.

 


 

[Author's note]:

Hello! Hope you'll like this chapter ^^ Sorry for the grammar/spelling error . Kekeke ~ >///< 

XOXO <3