Chapter 3

Two Hearts

She walking home happily like usual. She went inside her house and sit on the couch while switch on the television. She watch her favourite show. Since there's subtitle, it's easier for her to watch it. She clapped her hand and laugh. However, there's a hand twisting her ear from behind and it makes she scream.

"What do you think that you're doing?! Watching the television without my permission! Go and continue your work, dumb!", Mrs Oh which is her foster mother, yelled at her and push her until she fell on the floor.

She rubbing her ear while crying.

"What are you waiting for?! Yah!~", Mrs Oh kicked her leg.

She stand up slowly and walked towards the kitchen. Mrs Oh staring at her while crossed her arms furiously. Jiyeon start to cook.

 

Mrs Oh throw the plate at her. "It's salty! Don't you know how to cook?!"

 

 

On the next day, she sits on the bench at the park, waiting for Chanyeol to come. She look at the calm sky, her tears escapes from her eyes accidentally. She wipes away her tears but it somehow don't want to stop.

*Where are you, Chanyeol?*

He still didn't come, it's almost one hour she wait for him. She feels hesitate to go home, she feels afraid if Chanyeol come.

*I should go home now... Mama will scold me anyway*

 

 

One week have passed and Chanyeol still didn't come to the park. She still wait for him at the park although she know he might not come. Even though she only met him for a few days, but she have this kind of feelings which is love. Maybe she don't know if it's true or not but she can feel it. No one ever care about her. She just like a dust to everyone. She only have her evil foster mother that treat her like a maid, or animal.

But Chanyeol never do that to her. He care about her and kind. To her, he's like an angel that sent by god for her. She want to meet him so badly but she don't know where should she go to find him. She only know one thing about him; his name is Park Chanyeol and he's really kind. Where he live, who is he, she never know about it.

 

 

One month have passed and she still didn't see him. What had happened to him? Why he didn't come? Is he alright? Did he hurt? That questions always playing in her mind. She felt like in a hell. She really want to see him. She want to hug him. It's killing her. The pigeons couldn't make she feels happy anymore. It's only one thing that she want; she want Chanyeol.

She still sitting on the bench and wait for him to come. She feels so lonely. She miss him so much. She can't think anything else except him. Being in love was a wonderful thing that happened in her life, but it also a tortured thing. She couldn't see or tell him about her feelings. The bruise on her body feels really hurt, and so her heart too.

 

 

She wanders on the street without knowing where she want to go. She want to find him but she don't know how. She asked everyone if they know who is Park Chanyeol, but the answer is no. It's drive her crazy. No one know who is he, how could it be like that. She stop by at the flower shop. She took out her notebook and show it to the old lady at the counter.

 

Do you know a guy named Park Chanyeol?

 

It's a good news that the old lady know Chanyeol. The old lady write down his address. Without any hesitant, she go to his house immediately. And now, right now, she's standing in front of his house. She ring the bell and hoping that it's his house. A lady appeared at the door.

 

Is this Park Chanyeol's house?

 

The lady nodded but says nothing. She feels weird how Jiyeon know him.

 

I'm Park Jiyeon, his friend. Can I see him?

 

The lady took her notebook and write down a sentence.

 

He's not home, come again next time

 

She just nodded and bowed at the lady which is his mother, and walked away from there. Disappointed, that's what she feels. She couldn't see him although she go to his house.

*Where is he? Why he didn't go to the park? What's wrong? What had happened?*

Tears start to escape from her eyes. She couldn't stop her tears. It's really hurt. Does he hate her? Why he didn't come to see her? She can't stop bothering herself to think about it.  Right now, she could only wait for him at the park everyday.

 

 

A few days later, she saw the lady again. She runs towards her and asked her about Chanyeol.

 

Where's Chanyeol? What had happened to him? Please tell me

 

The lady couldn't stand to see her pathetic face. She's mute and deaf.

 

He's at the hospital,  was what the lady wrote. She left Jiyeon alone as she want to avoid her question.

 

*Hospital?*

She start to cry again. She go to the hospital immediately. She already got her answer and now, she want to see him no matter what happen.

 

Where's Park Chanyeol's room?

 

The nurse told her that his room is 143. She running towards his room and open the door. She only see a young guy lying on the bed weakly. She approached him slowly while bits her nails. It's really Chanyeol. He looks very weak.

*Chanyeol... What happened to you?*, she cried.

She sits on the chair beside him and holding his hand. She caressed his hair softly. His face is really pale and she knows that he's in a pain because she can feel it too.

 


 

[Author's note]:

Hello! ^^ Hope you'll like this story :D Sorry for the grammar/spelling error >///<

XOXO <3