Chapter 4

Two Hearts

He open his eyes and see a girl sleeping beside him. Since her hair covered her hair, he can't see it.

"Who is it?", he mumbles.

He flick her hair and surprise to see that the girl is Jiyeon.

"Jiyeon?! How can she know that I'm here?", he said to himself.

She open her eyes and see that Chanyeol is looking at her. She smiles widely and hugged him tightly. He somehow feels shocked but he's happy to see her again. He caressed her hair sofly.

"What happened to you?", she mouthed the words. He just reply her question with a shook.

She took out her notebook and write something.

 

Don't lie to me, Chanyeol

 

He just shooks his head.

 

No, I'm not

 

She just lowered her head.

 

Wanna teach me sign language?

 

She shooks her head.

 

I don't want. You need to take a rest. You're sick and I know that, Chanyeol

 

Seems like someone is worried... Haha

 

Of course!

 

Really? I'm lucky then ^^

 

She hit his arm lightly.

 

Jiyeon ah... Do you care about me?

 

She just nodded and smiles shyly. He put his hand onto her hand and looks a bit serious. He lift his body and getting closer to her slowly. She just blinked her eyes and look at him as she don't know what she want to do. She don't even know what he wanna do. As their lips almost touch each other, she pushes him backwards. He just lowered his head, feeling upset with it.

She pull his hand and put it on her chest. "I love you" is the words that she mouthed. He smiles widely and kiss her forehead.

 

Could you get me some foods?

 

She nodded and walked away from his room to buy some foods. He just grinnning. As he's feeling very happy, blood coming out from his mouth as he coughing. But this time, it's very bad. He couldn't stop coughing and runs into the toilet inside his room. He split the blood and it's really hurt. He couldn't hold the pain anymore and collapsed.

 

 

As she's walking towards his room, she saw the nurses are taking someone towards the ICU ward. When she realised, it's Chanyeol. She dropped the foods in her arms and running to the ICU ward. The nurse didn't allowed her to go inside. It's hurt her so much. She don't want anything happen to him.

She wait at the outside while bits her nails. She took a glance at the clock on the wall for each minutes. She feels very worried. She don't even know why his mother didn't come to look after him. But she don't care about that, she just care about Chanyeol more than anything else.

As the door opened and the doctor came out from the room, she approached the doctor immediately.

 

How is his condition? And I'm sorry, but I'm deaf and mute.

 

The doctor read the note that she write and feel sorry for her. He take the notebook and write something in it.

 

I'm so sorry but his condition is really bad. He's suffering from the cirrhosis and it's the final stage. He will safe if there's any liver donor for him but right now, there's no suitable liver for him.

 

How much time that he have?

 

In my conclusion... He still have about one month to live. We will try to find the suitable live for him as fast as we can. You need to be by his side and take a good care of him.

 

The doctor bowed and leave from there. She sits on the chair weakly and cried. She don't know what should she do. She feel really scared. She don't want to lose him too.

She walk inside his room and she see that there's a lot of wires on him. She couldn't hold it anymore. She couldn't resist to see him like that. She sit on the chair next to his bed and hold his hand. She could only stay beside him.

 

He open his eyes and see that Jiyeon is looking at him. Her eyes were swollen but she still showing him her sweet smile. He her head softly and smile at her although his heart is really hurt to see her like that. He know that she's crying to see his situation.

 

 

I'm sorry, Jiyeon-ah

 

Sorry for what? You didn't do anything wrong

 

I'm just a burden for you

 

No, you're not a burden for me.

 

But... I can't make you happy.

 

If you can't make me happy, let me make you happy

 

What if I die one day? What if I leave you one day?

 

Don't say such things like that. We will try and I'll find a liver for you.

 

But promise me one thing... Never leave me, okay?

 

I'll never leave you, Chanyeol. I love you.

 

I love you too, Jiyeon-ah

 


 

[Author's note] :

Hello! ^^ Hope you'll like this chapter. Sorry for the grammar/spelling error >< And thanks for subscribe ! ^^