Chapter 1

Two Hearts

Blue = Chanyeol

Violet = Jiyeon 

 


 

The cold breeze makes his body shivering. The sky is getting dark too as the sign that it will rain. The thunder sound could be heard.

 

Sitting on the couch in the dark living room, he's watching the television. He stares blankly at the television as the drama is boring to him. He didn't even understand the drama that he's watching right now. Sighing, he crossed his arms. Suddenly, he's coughing. He put his right hand on his mouth and the left hand on his chest. He's coughing non-stop like crazy. His cough is getting worse day by day.

 

A few minutes later, he stop coughing and look at his palm. There are a lot of blood but he not feels surprised with it because he used to it.

The front door opened and he saw his mother come inside. She look at him and just walked away without saying anything to him. He's just like a dust to her. Although he is sick but his mother didn't bother herself to look after him. She's keep busy with her work and never spent her time for him.

"I guess you'll bother yourself about me when I die one day", he said and smirked.

He's true. Maybe she'll cry over him when he's died one day. But now, no one care about him since his father dead. He has no friend as they feels that he's an unfortunate bearer.

 

Stand up from his seat, he grabbed the sweater and wear it. He going out from his house and walked on the street. Without realise it, he stopped his steps at the park. He walked towards the lake and standing at there. He turns his head to the side and see there's a girl is feeding the pigeons. She looks extremely happy with it.

"How I wish that I could be happy like her", he said to himself.

Then, a few kids coming to her while throwing which caused the pigeons fly away from there. They running around her and throwing the rocks and wet soil non-stop.

"Jiyeon is a deaf girl! Jiyeon can't talk! Jiyeon is useless! Jiyeon can't hear! Jiyeon is dumb!", they said while throwing the rocks and wet soil to her.

She fall sitting on the ground while cover her head. She looks scared. He frowned his forehead and quickly approach them to stop it.

 

"Hey! Stop it!", he shouted and the kids run away from there.

He bent his body and looked at her. She's crying and her face is dirty. He can see that her arms are bleeding. He bring her to the bench near with them and took out his handkerchief. He wipe the wet soil on her face softly.

"Are you okay?", he asked. She stopped his hand from wiping her face.

She move her index finger from her ear to as a signal that she's deaf. At first he didn't understand but when he remember what the kids said, he know what she's signaling.

He give her a simple signal, asking if she can't hear. She just nodded and smiled. At that time, he feel calm when he see her smiles. No one ever show him any smile but she did.

She took out a small notebook and write something on it.

 

'Hi, I'm Park Jiyeon. I'm deaf and mute. What's your name? :)'

 

He grinned when read the note. He took it and reply her words.

 

'Hi, I'm Park Chanyeol. We have the same surname. Nice to meet you :)'

 

She nodded and giggles at him. *At least, there's someone that can make me smiles before I leave this world forever*, that's what he thought at that time.

 

'Wanna take a walk?', he asked. She just nodded.

 

They stand up from their seat and walk around the park. When she see the pigeons, she looks very happy. Seems like there's nothing that she have in this world except the pigeons. He wonders why she really likes the pigeons. She poke his shoulder a few times while showing the pigeons and running towards the pigeons happily. He just let out a giggles as he couldn't stand to see her cuteness.

"She's different. I never see someone like her before", he said grinning.

 

Followed her from behind, he grinned sheepishly. The pigeons fly around him and it's make she chuckled. Although she can't speak but he can hear her laugh. From her laugh, he knows that she's really happy.

The sky is getting dark and she look up at the dark dull sky. Droplets of rain roll down her cheeks as she stretching her palm and the droplets of rain falling down on her palm. She spinnning around and playing with the rain. He just giggles to see her like that. She's too childish and too innocent. Her long straight brown hair is getting wet because of the rain. He feels cold and coughing again but he try to hold it as he don't want to show it to her. He pulled her to the safe place.

He give her a signal that he want to go to the restroom and she just nodded. He running inside the restroom immediately and coughing in front of the sink. He spit the blood into the sink and look at the mirror. His face looks really pale. He quickly wash his face with the plain water.

"When will this end? I can't wait to meet you, dad", he said to himself and his eyes start to glaze.

He shook his head and going out from the restroom as he remember about her. He approach her who is looking up at the rain happily. She looks really happy. He feels calm again to see her happy smile. She turns her head when noticed that he's standing beside her.

'I wanna go home'

He just nodded and smiled at her. He remove his sweater and put it on her head. She bowed at him and running into the rain while holding her head.

 

"See you soon, Jiyeon", he smiled.

 


 

[Author's note]:

Hello! I hope you'll like the first chapter ^^ They already meet each other ^^ I hope they will meet again. Kekeke ~ Anyway, sorry for the grammar/spelling error >///< Thanks for subscribe ^^ 

XOXO <3