CH 3: the whole world now knows

We Got Married || EXO Edition
 

allkpop_logo1.png

VARIETY
 

MBC surprises audiences with 'We Got Married: EXO Edition'! [UPDATE: Two couples revealed.]

401870 Views
 
 
 
Seems like MBC is stepping it up with the variety show!

The popular variety show 'We Got Married' is starting a new spin-off but this time specifically for the members of boy-group, EXO.Two members will be selected to take part in the show. Already news of this has reached number 1 on seach engines, and people are anxious to find out who are the two new couples. 

Rumor says that at least of the EXO members to be paired off is Kai, though no news of the other three participants. It is also said that the new couples have already shot the first episode of the new series. Though, no much is known for sure.

Are you excited about 'We Got Married: EXO Edition'? Watch out for more updates.

UPDATE:

The two couples have been revealed! It has been confirmed that the first new 'We Got Married' couple is none other then EXO-M member Luhan and solo-artist Clara!

Although Clara 
just recently debuted, she's been gathering a lot of attention through other variety shows for her talkative and out-going nature and her incredible talent on stage. Her respective company, Cube Entertainment stated, "Yes Clara would be joining We Got Married: EXO Edition. She has become quite a well-known name in the variety prospect of being an idol- we think that this show is perfect for a solo-artist like Clara." A rep from MBC also commented that people get to see the shy side of Clara and see how well someone like her could interact with shy but gentle Luhan.

The last couple was none other than EXO-K member Kai and global actress Yang Christine 'Sora'.

Yang Sora has yet made her 'Korean' debut, but she has gained many recognition for her works overseas. Starring in films like the Hollywood romantic blockbuster '
Falling to Deep' and the hit tv show 'Clarity', Sora has now come to Korea to soon venture acting here. CJES Entertainment gave this message, "Although Sora hasn't debuted properly here in Korea, we believe that starring in We Got Married will allow her to finally make her mark. She has worked hard over these past few years, so we hope everybody can give her a chance." During the first shooting, the crew stated that the audience will be able to see Kai and Sora's true personality and how it effects their relationship.

Watch their first meetings on the November 9th broadcast on MBC!

 

-----

chapter three; 

                 the whole world now knows

bird_divider.gif

» Clara's dressing room

"Clara!" Eunji came running through the doors of Clara's dressing room. The solo-artist just finished filming her new music video and she was exhausted, so not ready to deal with anything right now. But Eunji's face said that she had something important to talk about with Clara. "Hey Eunji-ah..." Her voice came out weak and tired. Afterall she just filmed for 9 hours straight...  Eunji seemed to calm down when she heard Clara's voice. "You're tired... should I come back after you've gained some rest?" Her accent was thick as always, but it was soft.

Clara yawned but covered it up quickly, "No no~ What was it you want to talk about?" She had a pretty good clue of what the topic was going to be about. It was about the article. Eunji nodded and then showed Clara the article on her phone. Clara stared at the phone and blinked, "Oh didn't I tell you. I'm married now." Even though she was tired, Clara managed to giggle. Eunji rolled her eyes, "I know that...." She put her phone away and looked at Clara. "So... how was it?" Eunji then asked.

Clara leaned her head back and smiled, "It was nice... though I kept on blushing and talking like a grade schooler!" She yelled, covering her face in embarressment. Eunji laughed but patted Clara's shoulder, "You get like that with any good looking guy." What Eunji stated was true, but with Luhan it was different. 

Clara  shifted back and forth, "True...."

"When are you meeting with him again?" Eunji continued to question Clara. By this point Clara was way too tired to answer, but Eunji was one of her closet friend in Korea. "2 weeks from now, he's working on some other album with his group. Now I love you Eunji-ah, but I need to sleep." Clara whine d at the last part. Eunji nodded in understanding, knowing fully well the extremes of shooting a MV. "Alright. I'll text you later! Congrats on being the second Cube idol to be on We Got Married!" Eunji waved off, leaving Clara alone. 

"I could just sleep right here till my manager comes..." Before Clara knew it she collasped on the couch.

» Hayoung's  apartment

*Nothing is on tv...* Sora thought as she flipped threw all the channels on her tv. She laid comfortablely on her couch but with a bored look on her face. Normally Sora would be working, but she hasn't yet been interested in any films or dramas to work on  at the moment. "Aish. There's nothing to do." She threw the tv remote onto the couch, but it bounced off and fell to the floor, causing the batteries to come out. 

Sora stared at the batteries scattered on the floor, but was too lazy to pick them up.  She groaned and slowly picked the batteries off the floor and put them back into the remote. "DING!" A noise went off on her phone. Sora picked up her Galaxy S4 and noticed she recieved a text message from her manager. The message said:

"Seems like the whole world knows now~ kekeke" 

Next to the message was a link to some article. Clicking on the link, Sora read the article on her phone. It was about her marriage to Kai! Her eyes widened, surprised to see the article out so early. She was told that no information wouldn't be told until the second filming! 

"I better get ready for all the saesangs..." Sora knew this day would be coming, and now the EXO sasangs are going to attack her on almost every social media outlet. "Hm... wonder how Clara-ssi is going to take this?" Suddenly Sora was curious about the other 'wife' on the show. Going through her phone  she typed in Clara's name into the seach engine. A bunch of results came up,  but Sora decided to watch Clara's debut music video first.

At then end of the video, Sora was quite impressed. Cube Entertainment did come out with some of the best groups and solo-artist, but Clara was something else. Sora ended downloading almost all of Clara's songs, including her new single. "What am I doing....?" She asked herself as she looked at photos of Clara. Now that she thought about it... Kai met Clara first before meeting Sora. "She is really cute...." Sora said to herself. She could feel a small amount of jealousy but brushed it off, "Seriously what am I thinking about? Why would I care about things like that?" She grabbed a pillow and put it over her face. 

"Wait... what was I doing before this..." Sora then looked around her living room. She really did get distracted easily.

» EXO Dorms

"Kai you're wife is freaking gorgeous!" Chanyeol took Kai's phone from his hands. All the members were collected in the living room of the apartment to start watching a movie until they recieved a message from their manager about Luhan & Kai's 'marriage'. Kai was the first one to look through his phone for the article and all the members were now taking turns at looking at the phone. "Can  I please have my phone back?" Kai asked his other members in frustration, but not at the fact that they took his phone, but the fact they were checking out Sora's photo. 

"Oh don't be so grumpy." Baekhyun laughed, he took the phone from Chanyeol's hand and looked through the article. "Sora is pretty... But Luhan your 'wife' is seriously cute!"

Luhan smiled, "She is... you should see her in real life." The phone got passed around and now it was  Xiumin's turn to look at it. "Lucky! You're wife is THE Clara." Xiumin faked pouted, "Both of you have some seriously cute 'wives'. Better not screw this up." He stated. Kai then snatched his phone from his hyung. "I want to see." Tao said, not having his turn to look at Kai's phone. "Here Tao look at mine." Luhan gave Tao his phone and allowed the younger member to glance at it. "How are their personalities?" He asked, curious about who the girls really were.

Luhan and Kai got quiet for a moment, thinking on how to explain their first impressions of their 'wives'. "Well... Clara-ssi is just like how she acts on tv. Very talkative." Luhan started off. The other members looked at each other then back at Luhan, "And..." Xiumin pushed Luhan on. "Well I don't know really, I just met her." Luhan thought for a bit longer, "She's cute, very cute. Can be a bit on the weird side, but she seems very sincere about other feelings... Okay there?" He asked s, looking to see if they were sastified with his answer. Tao just nodded, but it was Kris to speak up. "Make sure to make her laugh. Girls like it when you make them laugh... What about you Kai?"

Kai was now the victim. He sighed and started to play with his phone case, "Sora is just like me... well based on our first meeting. She's shy, but sweet. Quiet, but interesting.... You guys just have to watch the first episode to find out yourselves." Kai finished off, making sure that the other members had nothing more to say. "Alright alright, man marriage life sure change people." Chanyeol cracked a joke which made them all laugh.

Luhan and Kai looked at each and both just shrugged.

» November 19, 2013:  Coex Aquarium

Luhan waited patiently near the entrance of the Coex Aquarium. "Where is she?" He said to himself. In his hand was a pink envelope, inside it was a mission for the couple.  Luhan tapped the envelope on his hand and started to look around with a worried expression on his face. Today he came prepared to make sure his second meeting with Clara went perfect... or at least alright.  It's been two weeks since Luhan meet up with Clara, and you could bet meeting up with her would be a bit awkward... 

The other EXO members pestered him almost every second they had. Xiumin, Chen, and Kris were the worst. The three forced Luhan to look on the internet to find all types of information about his new 'wife'. It was awkward, like stalking someone, but Luhan did learn a lot about Clara. One example is that Clara is currently studying Mass Media in college, she has one older sister and older brother, and... there's was just too much information. But one thing that Luhan enjoyed on his stalking of Baek Clara was her music. He recently just watched Clara's new music video and man was she good. 

"Oppa!" Clara's voice came from behind Luhan. Luhan turned around to see Clara fast walking towards the hallway, she raised her hand in the air and waved.  Luhan smiled and waved back. He took notice of Clara's outfit, she dressed more casually today from when they first met, but of course Clara was a girl who was in love with fashion.

"Hi." Clara stood in front of Luhan and smiled, but covered her face with her hand. She was slightly embarresed, as it's been two weeks since she last saw Luhan. The older boy smiled back, "Good to see you again." Clara nodded, "Good to see you  too oppa." Her statement had a bit of aegyo as she tilted her head and giggled.  

Luhan laughed, "Are you ready for today?" 

Clara nodded, maybe a bit to excitendly, but she couldn't help it. After almost 3 weeks of ongoing singing, performing, and whatever an idol does, Clara couldn't wait to just relax and enjoy her time with Luhan. "Ready when you are." She stated. 

The couple walked to the ticket booth and bought two adults tickets to go into the aquarium. "Have you've been here before?" Clara asked Luhan as they stood in the line to actually get in the aquarium. "No actually. I wanted to come here when I was a trainee, but I was too busy. Then I debuted and everything got busier... and yeah. You?" Luhan asked Clara before he trailed off in his sentence.

"I came here when I was younger, before I moved to Seattle. But I hardly remember it." Clara laughed, "So I guess this is technically my first time ." 

Luhan remembered  from what Chen told him earlier that day. "You're an romantic guy, so be romantic!" Luhan coughed and gained a bit of courage, "Well I'm glad my first time coming here is with you." He  gave a warm smile towards Clara and it just widened as he saw her expression.

For a good second, Clara's eyes widened and she seemed speechless. Her face got a bit pink, but Clara then came back to earth. "R-Really?" She smiled sweetly, obviously happy from what Luhan said. "Yeah, I really mean it." Luhan really did mean what he said. Nothing was scripted, but just honest truth. 

Clara just continued to shyly smile, not knowing what to say. Thank goodness the line  started to move and the couple  was able to enter the aquarium. "Wow!" Clara looked above and what was all around her. Luhan's eyes widened. The two entered into what seemed like an underwater hallway.

The water created a blue lighting, causing their faces to become slighlty tinted. Clara laughed and pointed at Luhan's face, "Luhan-oppa you look like a smurf." Luhan pressed his hand against his heart, pretending to be offended by Clara's comment. "You should be talking, Ms. Smurfette." He poked Clara's cheek, which completly caught her off guard. The couple hasn't really done any skinship, but slowly they are beginning too. "You're so funny Mr. Smurf." Clara poked Luhan in the shoulder. "Come on oppa," Clara walked on, "Let's check it out~!" She said excitendly in English. 

 

Luhan & Clara walked side by side throughout the whole time while looking at all the wonderful sea creatures. Some people seemed to notice the idol couple, but the place was only filled with parents and their little kids. At one moment, one ajumma recognized Clara from a variety show and shook her hand. Though poor Luhan, the women had no idea who he was. Luhan was slightly saddened by this, but of course he knew that not everybody was into KPOP, especially the older people. Clara seemed to notice the sad look on Luhan face, she didn't know what to do at this moment, so she did what any normal 'wife' did. "Hey Luhan-oppa," she took hold of Luhan's arm and tried to offer some reassurance. Luhan then felt, probably for the first time since he met Clara, a rush of warmth on his face. "Thanks Clara-ssi." He patted Clara's hand on his arm and smiled. 

Clara then realized that she was making phyiscal contact with Luhan and let go of his arm. "A-Ah no problem..." She brushed her hair behind her ear, in order to hide her face. "W-Well it looks like we're almost through the aquarium." Clara changed the topic to brush over the earlier incident. Luhan shook his, having a plan up his sleeve. "Not yet, there's one more thing I've planned for us."

Clara tilted her head, curious to see what the princely like 'husband' had in store.

 

Clara stared at the  cute little animals in front of her. "Wow, they're so cute!" She almost squealed, which made Luhan laugh a bit. The two were able to get access into the penguins showcase and they were currently about to fish the cute little guys. 

In Clara's hands was a bucket of tiny little fishes, which just so happened to be the penguins dinner. Clara took it upon herself to carry the bucket because well... she wanted to. The penguin instructor taught the two the proper way to feed the penguins. "Make sure you feed each one of them at a time, be careful too. They can get a bit too hungry at times." Clara and Luhan nodded in understandment, and then the fun began.

Clara held up one fish with her gloved hands. "Come here guys, Clara-umma has dinner~" She said in a high pitched voice, one that someone would sound like while talking to a baby. Suddenly all 10 penguins flopped their way towards Clara, with their mouths open and making little noises. "Woah!" Clara backed into Luhan as the large amount of penguins came towards her. "They must be really hungry." Luhan said. The two were close to one another. With Clara's back on Luhan's chest, Luhan wrapped his arms around Clara to reach into the bucket and feed the penguins. The whole time as they fed the animals, Luhan had one arm around Clara while she would give Luhan the fishes. The process seemed to work, because soon the penguins were full and all the fishes were gone.

"Who knew penguins had such big appetite?" Clara laughed, as she washed her hands in the provided faucet. Since there was only one faucet, both Luhan and Clara shared. They stood with their arms touching, but this time Clara seemed slightly more comfortable with it. Luhan grabbed the soap and rubbed it all over his hands. "Oppa you used up all the soap." Clara pointed out, she hadn't even got to use any soap.

Luhan chuckled, "Sorry. Here we'll share." Out of nowhere Luhan took Clara's hand and scrubbed some soap on her hands, then let go once her hands had enough. "T-Thank you..." Clara was not expecting that. For Luhan to intiate such skinship was beyond her. It didn't help the fact that she was redder than a tomato. Luhan glanced at Clara's face and smiled. *She can be really cute at times...* He thought taking notice of Clara's shy expression. 

Once the couple was done washing up, they finally got through the aquarium completely. It took almost 2 hours and a half to go through, probably because Clara made sure to look at every single showcase to look at all the sea animals. "So how was your first time at the Coex Aquarium?" Clara asked Luhan. Luhan smiled, "It was awesome, and you?" 

Clara pretending to think, causing Luhan to pout. "Of course it was awesome! Though if I went with anyone else instead of you it would have been less awesome." She giggled, but what she meant was true. 

"We should document this moment." Luhan opened up his backpack and took out a polaroid camera. "You had that the whole time?" Clara pointed to the camera. Luhan was filled with surprises today. "Wow oppa you came prepared today." She said, surprised and impressed at Luhan's prepardness. 

Luhan just smiled proudly. He wanted to impress his wife, so he made sure that they visited the penguins and brought the camera... which he bought just the other day. "Already let's take a picture." Luhan lifted up the camera. Clara stood closer to Luhan and leaned towards to get into the picture, she then lifted up a peace sign. Luhan also gave a peace sigm, but wrapped his arms around Clara's shoulder. *FLASH* 

Looking at the photo, Clara pouted. "I look like a kid..." Luhan shook his head, "I don't think so, you're just really cute." Clara looked to Luhan and just smiled with tinted pink cheeks. "Are you keeping the photo?" She asked. 

Luhan nodded, "Yeah. I'll give you a copy the next time we meet." 

"Then it's a deal." 

» November 19, 2013:  Ice Skating Rink

"So pretty..." Sora looked at the lite up trees around her. "I didn't even know there was a place like this in Seoul..." She turned to the Kai on her right. Kai adjusted his bag on his shoulder, "It's a pretty popular place, but I'v never been here before." Both Kai & Sora met up at this particular ice skating rink. It was dark out, which made everything much prettier but much more colder. Kai looked warmed with this big puffy black jacket, though he didn't need much to look super handsome. He did that on his own. Sora dressed up warm for today, though still managed to look cute.

"Christine-ssi, do you know how to skate?" Kai sat down on the bench and took out two skates. One was blue and the other was light pink. Sora took notice of the pink pair of skates and smiled, "Um... Well I don't know really. The last time I ice skated was when I was in junior high school." She sat down next to Kai and grabbed the pink skates. "Did you bring these just for me?" She asked while leaning over to look at Kai.

Kai smiled sheepishly from being found out. "I heard that your favorite color is this type of pink." When he meant heard, he actually meant found out by stalking the internet. Both him and Luhan were forced to sit down and seach all types of information about their 'wives'. It was weird, but if it helped Kai out with impressing Sora, he was fine with that. 

Sora's smiled widened, "That's so nice of you. Thank you oppa." She took off her boots and began to put on the skates. Kai followed along and tied up his skates, he then noticed Sora having trouble getting a knot out from one of the ties. "I'll help you." Sora smiled in gratitude and let Kai bend down to fix her skates.

Kai undid knots and tied Sora's skates tightly. "Yosh, now let's get skating." The two stood up from the bench, but it was awkward walking to the actual rink since they wearing skates. "Watch your step, there's a ledge here." Kai walked onto the rink and looked behind to see how Sora was doing. 

Sora hasn't skated in a long time, so when she finally managed to get both feet on the rink she held on tightly onto the wall. When she tried to move closer to Kai, she almost toppled over. Sora waved her arms to the side to regain her balance, "Omo!" She said loudly, "This is way harder than I thought..." 

Kai could only chuckle as he watch Sora fling around trying to gain her balance. He skated towards where she was and stood in front of her. "Imagine like you're gliding, don't force too much energy into one step or you'll fall," Kai began to explain slowly to Sora about how to skate. As Sora slowly skated forward, Kai (in all his glory) skated backwards, stretching his arms out just in case if Sora fell.

10 minutes later and Sora wasn't making any progress. "I think I wasn't born to skate at all..." She mumbled, frustrated that she couldn't get this skating thing right. "I's okay, at least you haven fallen yet- Woah!" Kai grabbed onto Sora arms as almost was about to met face-to-face onto the cold ice floor of the rink. "Told you..." Sora pouted. She didn't feel like skating anymore.

Kai didn't want their second meeting to go this way. "Christine give me your hand." Before Sora could respond, Kai took Sora's hand and slowly started to skate by her side. Although Sora was losing all hope in skating, it was nice to hold Kai's hand. The boy himself  just looked down at rink floor not sure if he could handle eye-to-eye contact with Sora.

Kai pulled Sora along while skating, though since Sora was till trying to catch up with him she trailed behind. "Kai-oppa... Can you go slower?" She asked him. Kai stopped for a moment and then turned around. He returned to facing Sora and took hold of her other hand. "Better?" He asked.

Sora laughed and looked down, "U-Um yeah... but how will you see where your going?" She asked, ruining the build-up of the moment. The two then stopped skating completely and looked at their held hands. It got quiet as they stared. 

Kai coughed, "Y-Your're right..." He struggled to find something else to say. "Oh! I'll be right back!" Kai then skated back to the bench and grabbed a polaroid camera, the one similar to Luhan's, but this one was Hello Kitty designed. Kai then came back to Sora and smiled. "Do you like Hello Kitty?" He already knew the answer to that, but he wanted to hear it from Sora.

Sora stared at the camera and nodded, "Yeah I do... Did you buy that?" Kai blushed, "Yeah... I thought maybe we could take pictures of everytime we meet."

Sora smiled brightly, "I think that's a great idea. Let's take one right now."

Kai stood next to Sora, though there was some distance between them. Sora leaned over and pressed her fisted hand against her cheek, "1,2,3..." A clicking sound came from the camera and the photo came out. 

Sora giggled while looking at the photo. "Why are you standing away so far?" 

Kai rubbed his neck with the palm of his hand, "I-I didn't mean too... but you came out very pretty."

Sora smiled. Although the two were awkward, they still managed to put some youthful sweetness into it.

 

bird_divider.gif

 AUTHOR'S NOTES 
...So this chapter was rushed and poorly planned since I had no good ideas to where the couples could meet for the second time... The Clahan portiion is a lot longer than the Kairi portion because I wrote Clahan first and just got lazy... Seems like the boys are picking up their games. Well they have too, Luhan and Kai are so shy sometime they need to be encouraged to be a MAN! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! And please subscribe and COMMENT!