CH 7: exo's girls

We Got Married || EXO Edition
 s t o r y [ OO7 ] - chapter image 

chapter seven; 

                exo's girls

bird_divider.gif

» Cube Entertainment Studio

Sora walked casually into the Cube Entertainment Building. She really didn't have to worry about crazy fans attacking her in the streets since she hasn't really debuted into the Korean scene... well expect for being on We Got Married. 

Going up the stairs, Sora whipped out her phone to double check her text messages. One of the messages, sent from Naeun, stated to meet her at one of the dance rooms in the studio. It wasn't normal for Sora to walk to the studio, but she and Naeun went way back since their high school days. Both were very friends and their relationship even stayed strong when Naeun debuted in Apink.

Sora located the practice room that Naeun was talking about and peered through the window. Apink was in there doing some dance routine, which seemed odd to Sora. Apink's pormotions were over for their song 'No No No' so seeing them practice some other chorography was weird. Sora opened the door and sticked her head in first, Naeun turned around and noticed the girl.

"Sora, you're finally here." Naeun stopped dancing and ran towards the girl to give her a deep hug. It's been awhile since they last saw each other face to face, so Sora hugged Naeun tightly. "It's good to see you. Hey everyone." Sora waved to the other girls in the room.

"Hey Sora-ah!" Eunji waved happily. Though Sora was closest to Naeun, she was pretty close with the other members as well. Sora took a look around the members and noticed that there was only 5 of them, "Where's Hayoung?" The maknae of the group had a close resemblence to her, which the two often joked about.

Nam-joo frowned, "She had a issue with her ankle this morning, so she's back at the dorms."

Sora's arm around Naeun's arm, "Is she going to be okay?"

Naeun nodded, "Don't worry, she'll be fine." She smiled and pulled Sora into another hug. "I missed you so much."

Sora shyly patted Naeun's back, feeling a bit awkward of showing so much affection in front of others. "Same here..."

Sora and the Apink members gathered togeter on the wooden floor of the buildings and just talked. Then the topic that Sora was hoping to avoid came up.

"So..." Bomi gave a teasing smile, "How are you and Kai-ssi?" The rest of the girls leaned in towards Sora in all directions, almost hovering over the poor girl. 

"W-We're good..." She said quietly, not wanting to continue on this conversation. Naeun patted Sora's back in reassurance, "Don't worry... they do the same with me and Taemin-oppa." 

Sora almost forgot for a second that Naeun was on the same show, well almost, as she was. Both were 'married' to two of the biggest SM idols in their respective groups. 

Nam-joo shrugged, "We can't help but ask! The camera doesn't tell the whole story and sometimes its mostly scripted." What Nam-joo was saying was right, most variety shows were scripted to the point that reality on the camera is just all fake.

Sora blinked, "It's not scripted for us... well the activities are... but I never recieved a script on what to say." She stated. 

Naeun nodded in understanding, "It's mostly not scripted, but sometimes in can be... so be careful with your feelings." Sora looked confused at her. Careful with your feelings? How would Naeun know about that? Unless...

"Naeun-ah... do you have feelings for Taemin?" Sora said in the hush tone, making sure only the people in the room could hear. 

Naeun looked away, but from the looks of the other members... Sora seemed right. "Oh..." That was all Sora could say. 

"That show can actually influence your feelings Sora-ah, so be careful. We told the same thing to Clara-ah." Eunji said, her voice was mixture of seriousness and... sadness? 

Sora just nodded, she was about to say something until the door opened and someone came into the dance room. "Why are you guys on the floor?" Clara scanned all the girls sitting on the wooden floor. The solo-artist was dressed in a white v-neck tshirt along with some casual ripped boyfriend jeans and some cute blue and white sneakers. Clara, no matter where she went, was a stickler to dressing up.

"We're just taking a break unnie~" Nam-joo got up from the floor and gave Clara a short hug. Clara stilled looked suspicious of the girls, but simply nodded. "Okay... Oh! Hayoung-ah I thought you were resting in today." Clara said straight towards Sora.

Naeun giggled, "Unnie... this isn't Hayoung. This is your sister-in-law." 

Clara had a confused expression on her face, "I don't have a sister-in-law... None of my brothers are married yet." Eunji rolled her eyes, "Clara this is Yang Sora." 

That is when Clara's face e into shock and embarrassment. "Oh my god..." She stated in English, "I am so sorry Sora! You just look like Hayoung... my god this is embarrassing..." Clara covered her face with one hand.

Sora just awkwardly laughed. Clara was technically her 'sister-in-law' but this whole virtual marriage thing was confusing. "It's okay..." Sora was able to take a closer look at Clara in real life. The older girl was shorter, but very cute. Sora then remembered the time were she researched Clara on her phone awhile back.

Clara reached out her hand, which Sora took. "It's finally nice to meet you, I'm Carolyn Baek, but you may call me Clara. I'm a big fan of your work." 

Sora was about to question Clara, but was interrupted (once again.) "I'm glad you guys finally met... but Clara-ah we have to practice our chorography for the collaboration dance." 

"That's right! Okay let's get started..." Clara smiled, "We should talk later Sora-ah, after I finish this dance practice." 

Sora nodded happily, normally she would be distant with new people, but Clara seemed nice. Clara gave a thumbs up and walked to the stereo to start the music.

"Clara-unnie is a bit weird, but I think you'll like her." Naeun whispered to Sora, "She will be an awesome sister-in-law. Stick around for a bit and just watch." 

The group along with Clara got into their dance positions and started to practice. Sora sat behind against the wall and watched as the girls did their thing. Apink were pretty good dancers, but Clara seemed to be a bit behind. "Crap..." Clara would say occasionally in English if she messed up a certain step. Sora would have gotten bored from watching the girls just dance, but Clara would often run to Sora at random times to say hi. After an hour, the girls were done practicing for that day. The members of Apink said good bye to Sora and Clara. Naeun sticked around to give Sora a long hug. "See you later unnie." Naeun hugged Clara real quick and off she went.

So Sora and Clara were left alone in the practice room. Sora awkwardly glanced at Clara and the older caught Sora's eyes. "Sorry for mistaking you as Hayoung." Clara awkwardly laughed. "You would think I would notice you when I first saw you." 

"You said you were a fan of mine..." Sora attempted to have a conversation with Clara. But for a shy character like Sora, it was a bit difficult.

Clara nodded excitedly, "I watched your tv show back when it aired in America. I loved your character 'Trinity', she was pretty sassy." She spoke in English, which Sora noticed was different from her Korean.

"You're English is very good." Sora pointed out.

Clara laughed, "Well I was raised in Seattle and I know you're from LA right?"

Sora nodded, "Yeah..." She was really bad at keeping any form of communication going. But thank goodness Clara was one who knew how to talk with people.

"I saw all the episodes of that we were in." Clara ruffled her bangs, "It's kinda weird being married to EXO huh?" 

Sora laughed, "You have no idea... EXO-K were crazy."

"I would say EXO-M is crazy but I wasn't actually able to talk to them for more than 3 mintues. Though can you imagine meeting all the EXO members together?" Clara emphasied on the last word. Sora shook her head, "I don't think I can handle all those boys by myself..."

Clara then got an incredible idea. "Sora, you don't have to do it alone!" She took hold of Sora's shoulders.

"Huh?" Sora was beyond confused now.

"I mean, how about you and me go visit EXO together. That way we at least have each other when times get awkward. I'll back you up and you back me up. How does that sound?" Clara gave her best winning smile, which at this point was starting to win over Sora.

Sora thought a bit but smiled, "I would actually like that." 

"Awesome!" Clara went on about talking what they should prepare when meeting EXO as a full. "We should call ourselves 'EXO's Girls' kinda like a team name for all the EXO 'wives.'" Sora stated while Clara was planning. "That's a pretty cool name Chris, let's go with that." Over the conversation, Clara ended up calling Sora 'Chris' which was nickname of her real name 'Christine'. And Sora started to call Clara by her real name 'Carolyn' instead of calling her 'unnie'.

"I think we have a pretty good thing going here Chris." Clara smiled at Sora as they were leaving the Cube Entertainment Building. Sora nodded, "Maybe..." She smiled. "Well I'll see you next week Chris! And remember to bring the topokki!" Clara waved off as she walked away to her van. Sora gave a small wave goodbye to her 'sister-in-law',  "Bye Carolyn~" She said softly.

bird_divider.gif

 AUTHOR'S NOTES 
So this chapter was kinda pointless but I needed Sora and Clara to meet soon so yeah... this happened. Apink was able to appear today. but since Hayoung is the face for Sora she's not in here XD If you guys didn't know Clara is actually based off of me as Sora is based off my good friend ranniekimura. We are friends in real life so for Clara and Sora to be friends is my plan :3 Hope you enjoyed this chapter and comment below if you can!