❦ ✂ Missing ❧

My childhood friend ♥

☑ ♏їṧşїη❡  

 

- daeryong pov - 

 

"i never have been this late...", daeryong grab all his things and put it in his bag... then, he goes to the cashier to pay his bill... 

"thank you, please come again...", say the chasier and give him a change... 

"no problem...", when he turn, he see hana is behind him... 

"kim... hana sshi?", he ask... 

"yeah? and you are?", hana ask... - i need to pretend like i doesn't know him.. - 

"at first glance, i already know it's you... am daeryong... the one that you bump with at the airport...", daeryong smiles to his ears... he doesn't know why, but this is the first time he got a girl name right... 

"daeryong? ah! jung daeryong? so, we enter a same college, i see...", hana laughs while closing her  mouth... 

- she is so lady like... i like it... - 

"i can't believe that we meet again.. what that people say, co... co?", daeryong try to remember the word... 

"coincidence?", hana smiles... 

"yup, coincidence... and oh, i need to go now... my class is gonna start..."

"really? my class is gonna start too... what course?", hana looks at her watch... 

"economy...", daeryong answer short...

"uwaa! there goes another coincidence...", hana smiles... - well, i already knew it... heh... -

"really? then, should we go together there?", daeryong pull out his hand...

"sure...", hana take his hand and walk together...

 

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

 

- in the class -

 

"i can't believe it... everytime we have a same class, he would sit next to me... and now, see... he's sitting with that 'plastic' girl...", hyo jin whisper alone while her eyes cannot stop staring at daeryong and hana... 

"why... why... why!!", hyo jin stand up and hit the table loud... 

"yes, hyo jin? do u want to ask something?", ask the professor in front... 

"ah... am sorry, sir... it's nothing...", hyo jin sit back on her seat... 

everyone in the class whisper to each other... daeryong look back... and ask silently with a worried face... "are you ok?"

hyo jin just give him a sign, meaning 'am okay'... 

- at least, he's worried at me... anio! it's must because he want to show his kindness to that girl... huh!-, hyo jin take a deep breath... and let it go...

"ok, then... please print out the notes for our next class... hope you can get what am teaching you guys today... see you guys on the next class...", the professor dismiss himself and go outside from the class... 

"hyo jin, are you okay?", daeryong ask when hyo jin pass him... 

"am okay... no worries... she stare at the girl beside daeryong... 

"ah, i almost forget to tell you... this is hana... kim hana... and hana-sshi, this is hyo jin, my friend...", daeryong intoduce them... 

"am hana... nice to meet you...", hana pull out her hand, want to shake hyo jin's hand... but, hyo jin ignores it... 

"hyo jin...", she say and left... she can't hold it anymore... she is green with anger and she already reach her limit... - friend? that's all? he's suppose to at least say, something more special... like... like... hah... i can't think of one...-, she sit down on the floor in the bathroom... 

"why am i so hopeless?", she cry out loud there... 

 

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

- at the apartment - 

 

"what's wrong with her? can't she be more respect to hana?", daeryong sigh when he got to the apartment... 

"what's wrong, hyung? eh, where is hyo jin?", soryong look for hyo jin... but, there is no one following him at the back... 

"she haven't back yet? but, she left first after the class...", daeryong scratch his back neck... 

"maybe, she just go and have fun with her friend outside?", soryong try to calm down... 

"i think so... since, eun jung haven't back yet to right?", daeryong put down his bag on the sofa and open the television...

"yup...", soryong went to the kitchen and grab an orange juice... he pour it into a glass...

"want some orange juice, hyung?"

"sure... am a bit thirsty here...", daeryong looks at soryong... 

 

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

 

- around midnight - 

 

"am home...", eun jung shout and open her boot...

"welcome home...", soryong who is still awake greet her... actually, he is a bit worried of hyo jin who is not coming back yet...

"your with hyo jin?", he ask...

"hyo jin? hasn't she already back?", eun jung frowns... she was with her boyfriend just now...

"what?! that's mean, she is not with you? then, where is she?", soryong shout like a crazy man...

"what happen actually?", eun jung shock... she never see soryong like that... 

"call her... call her, right now... anio... i will call her...", he reach for his phone and start to dial hyo jin's number...

"the person, you-"

"where are you, hyo jin-ah?", soryong start to dial again... 

"she didn't pick up her phone?", eun jung ask... 

"yeah...", soryong sigh harshly... 

"dun tell me she's in danger, that's all...", eun jung mumble alone...

"danger?! omg! that girl... am gonna find her, you wake up daeryong and ask him to call the police station...", he reach for his coat and go outside...

"mwoya? soryong is that mad? dun tell me...!", then eun jung went straight to daeryong's room to wake him up...

 
 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
 
- hyo jin pov; at a bar - 
 
"ajhussi, one more beer!", she shout from her seat...
 
"miss...", the man sigh... 
 
"one more beer...", hyo jin still mentioning the same thing...
 
"arasso...", then the man pour out a beer in a glass and give it to her...
 
"ajhussi-"
 
"actually, miss... am not an ajhussi... am not that old...", the man explain...
 
"ah, i dun care! ajhussi, do you know how hurt am i, huh?", hyo jin start to mumble... 
 
"miss... i dun know, but... you really are drunk right now...", the man frown...
 
"you... listen to me...", she point her finger at the man... 
 
"the person that i like so much seems to love someone else... eventhough he's a playboy i can see that... he's into that 'plastic' girl a lot!", hyo jin scream as her tears start to flow... 
 
"ajhussi... ottoke? it's hurt a lot here...", she touch where her heart place...
 
"miss... i think you need to go home right now..."
 
"my name is hyo jin! from now on, i hate guys a lot!", she scream again... 
 
"hyo jin?", ask a man from behind... 
 
"you know her mr?", the 'ajhussi' ask... 
 
"of course! she's my dongsaeng...", say the man...
 
"is it true, miss?"
 
"mmm... mm...", hyo jin mumble again... 
 
"am sorry to trouble you... give me her bill... i'll pay for her...", then he pay for it and leave the bar with hyo jin...
 
"who are you?", ask hyo jin to the man... 
 
"it's okay... am gonna be good to you...", the man smile evilly... then, she put hyo jin in his car...
 
 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
 
omo!! who is that man?? where is he taking hyo jin to? try to guess, try to guess... XD