❦ ✂ Is This Really You?! ❧

My childhood friend ♥

☑ Їṧ ☂ℌїṧ ℛ∊ᾰℓℓẙ ẙ☀ṷ?!

 

hyo jin smirk... "since you want to hit (tempt) me... you need to at least know my name, rite? then, try to guess..." 

-when did  his behavior become this bad?-, hyo jin sigh... 

"ah! i remember who you are rite now... you are hyo jin rite?", soryong smiles... 

"so, you still remember me...", hyo jin smile..

"of course, i am... but, you did change a lot... i mean, your appereance... hurmm... i think...", soryong stop for a moment... 

"her body! it's her body that is change...", daeryong laugh until his tears come out...

"yah! then, you are a crybaby last time!", . she still remember when soryong use to cry a lot...

"yah! dun let me recall that incident... and am ur oppa! you need to respect me... come, call me 'oppa' or otherwise, am gonna kidnap this puppy...", daeryong jumps towards spike which is hiding behind of hyo jin... 

"is that an order, mr daeryong?", hyo jin laughs... "arasso, oppa... did you hear that, i did call you 'oppa'...", hyo jin looks at soryong who is still looking around the place...

"what are you looking at?", hyo jin ask while walking at soryong... 

"anio... am just looking at that beautiful sunset...", soryong point out to the beautiful scenery during evening... 

 

 

"it's so pretty...", hyo jin exclaim with excitement... 

"yep... it's so pretty...", soryong looks at hyo jin... - just like you-

"oi, oi! are you ignoring me here? spike, should i just fall in love with you?", daeryong kiss spike... 

"spike is a male, ok... his duty is to protect me... not to fall in love with you...", hyo jin stick out her tounge...

"i doesn't care... i want spi-"

"come on, let's go home... it's already late... our things is not arrange yet too...", soryong sigh... actually, he's a bit jealous when hyo jin is so close to his brother... 

 

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

 

when they are arranging their things, someone is knocking their house door...

"someone, please open the door...", mrs jung shout from the kitchen... 

"oi, you get the door... i want to put my thing in my room...", daeryong say then bring his things to his room... 

"uh, okay...", soryong gets up and went to the door... 

"oh, hi... what are you doing here?", soryong smiles when he sees hyo jin in front of him... 

"my mom cook a lot so she thought of giving it to you...", hyo jin smiles back and hand soryong's the tray... 

"really?? oh, come in... sorry, it's a bit messy...", soryong laughs when he see hyo jin's face change... 

 

 

 

"then, may i help you with unpackaging it? since, am free right now...", hyo jin sit down on the floor and start to open a box... 

"err... is it okay? didn't you have homework or what?", soryong frowns a bit... 

"for your information, i have done all my work at the school... i didn't bring my work at home... am too lazy to do it at home...", hyo jin's hand start to arrange everything... -hurmm... this one would be better if we put there...-

"hey, hyo jin-ah... look at this pic...", soryong hands out a pic where there is a little boy and a girl... 

 

"hahaha!! i remember that! daeryong oppa was so cute when he was a baby...", hyo jin laughs a bit... then, her hand start to open the other page of the album... "ah! this one too... when it is christmas..."

 

"oi, what are you guys doing there?", daeryong came out from his room while his hand is carrying a hammer...

"what are u doing with the hammer?", hyo jin frowns a bit... 

"am hammering the nail in my room, why? i just want to hang picture in my room...", he explains... 

"oh! hyo jin-ah... look at this pic... because of this kitten, we got scold...", soryong can't stop laughing... 

 

"haha!! i remembered that... we bought the kitten at your house and grandma scold us... then, we hid it...", hyo jin laughs...

that night they all looks at their past pictures... all of them laughs... 

 

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

 

it's a bit short rite? i know... i promise to make the next chapter a bit longer... :) and oh! thanks for subscribing my fanfics... 

 

 

 

wait... i haven't finish talking yet... *chuckles* do u know the heirs? oh my god!! i love them sooooooo much!  if you haven't watch, u better watch it... <3 

 

oh my god!! i ship the both of you FOREVER n EVER!! so SWEET... <3 

 

and the sweet kang ha neul (lee hyo shin)... 

 

   

 

   

even thought he's a bad guy, but he is cool... >_< kyaa!! 

 

so, u better watch it, bcoz park shinhye (cha eun sang) is watching you... *chuckles*