❦ ✂ Freshman ❧

My childhood friend ♥

 ℱԻ∊şℏՊḁℵ  

 

- arrive at the apartment in seoul - 

 

"hyung... There is only 3 room here... Ottoke?", soryong whisper at daeryong... But, eun jung still can hear...

"err.. i think am gonna make you guys uncomfortable... so, i'll just sleep at the hostel in the college... it's okay..."

"but, since you are here already... n there is 3 rooms here... you can share a room with me... i doesn't really 

care sharing a room with you...", hyo jin spoke and put her things down on the floor... 

"that's right... You can share a room with hyo jin... Or... Do u want to share a room with me instead?", daeryong wink... 

"oi, oi... Don't flirt with my friend... Please...", hyo jin smirk... 

"hahaa... You heard that rite?", eun jung chuckles... "then, i can share a room with you? But... I have a bad habit when i sleep...", she turn to find hyo jin's face...  

"hey, you... Do u think i dunno that? Then, who does i slept with on the past? Aigoo...", hyo jin shake her head... 

"am hungry...", soryong rub his stomach... 

"am feeling the same here... Soryong-ah~~ do something, juseyo...", daeryong roll on the floor... Like a kid... 

"arasso, arasso... I'll call delivery food... What do you want?", soryong take out his phone from his trousers... 

"pizza!", the three spoke at the same time... 

"tomorrow, we need to buy things at the supermarket...", hyo jin suggest...

"who's gonna pay for it?", daeryong playfully ask... 

"all of us for sure!!", hyo jin stick out her tongue...

"if i dun wan to pay?", daeryong tilt his head... 

"then, you dun eat...", eun jung spoke from behind... She's already tired with daeryong's act... 

"mwo? You!", daeryong grab a pillow and throw it at eun jung... 

"enough, enough... Why all of you guys act like a kid?", soryong sigh... - wait... Am i gonna be 'dad' from now on? Oh my god!-

 

 

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

 

- at the college - 

 

"so, this is our campus? So big!", eun jung wander around the place... 

"it's true... Come on, take a picture of mine... Here...", hyo jin takes out her camera and give it to eun jung... 

"shiro! You take it... I want to be in the picture too...", eun jung pass the camera to daeryong... 

"yah! Do u think i want to do that as well? Soryong, you do it...", daeryong follow eun jung and hyo jin posing at the main entrance... 

"you guys is such a pain in the ...", soryong sigh... Then, he start to snap many pictures... - i keep on sighing... am i gonna be old taking care of all this kids? -

"you too, take a pic of yours too... Am gonna send this pic to our parents...", hyo jin calls out for soryong... 

"anio, gwenchana... I'm okay with it..."

Hyo jin unsatisfied then he pull soryong with her... Then, suddenly her leg kick a stone that make her unbalance...

"Oi, be careful...", without any warning, soryong catch hyo jin... And they KISS each other!! 

"oh my god, hyo jin!", eun jung shout... 

"soryong-ah~", daeryong chuckles in delight... 

 

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

 

- at the supermarket- 

 

"what wrong with you two? Still awkward ewh~", daeryong laughing non stop... 

"hyung, hajima!", soryong glare at him... 

"daeryong oppa...", hyo jin bit his lower lips... - what if he thinks that i like soryong oppa? I like you, daeryong oppa... Jung daeryong... -

Soryong see hyo jin's expression... He grab an ice cream nearby... And he put it on hyo jin's cheek... 

"chill out, dude... It's not like i like you... It was just an accident... Do you get it?", then he leave hyo jin holding the ice cream... 

- what is this feeling? -, he touch where his heart locate... 

"hyo jin-ah, should we buy beverages too? there is a lot to choose from... you see this and that... what should we take?", eun jung point all the beverages... 

"just take the coke... Since, all of us like it..."

"what about beer?", daeryong come at them with a bottle of beer... 

"you, put that back! We still can't drink that... Were underage you know!", daeryong pout and put it back... 

 

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

 

- at the apartment; soryong pov-


"ottoke? If i say that i like her, am afraid that she might run away from me... And... Before...", soryong sigh...then, he get up from his bed... going to his desk... then, he open the upper drawer... he reach out a book and open it...

"you are so pretty hyo jin... And your kind... That's why i like you... More than you can imagine...", he look at a picture of hyo jin smiling... then, he kiss it... - if this picture is the real you, honey... - 

 

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

 

- at the campus hall - 

 

" where is this guy? It's already late... He say he'll catch after us... But, where is he?!", hyo jin looks at her watch then sigh... 

"hyo jin-ah, am going to my class first okay?", eun jung waves at hyo jin and run toward soryong who is already heading to the same class...

"oh... This guy! Am gonna kill him after this...", she reach for her phone and start to dial daeryong's number... 

"im sorry, th-", she end the call... Then, she stretch out her neck a bit... 

"ah, am tired waiting...", when she turn, she see daeryong with someone that is beautiful and tall... walking together, laughing happily...  

"mwoya? He is flirting and yet am waiting here for all ages!", her tears suddenly falling... - why is it so hurt? -

 

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

 

haven't update for 4 days... so, should i make 4 chapters too?? XD i was thinking like that at first... but, i'll update for tomorrow... maybe, 2 chapters? i'll think about it... however, hope you can enjoy it... :)