❦ ✂ Event ❧

My childhood friend ♥

 

 ℇṽḙℵ☂

 

- at the event - 

 

"arrival of our mvp for tonight is Mr. and Mrs. Kim! welcome them in...", announce the mc...

everyone stand and clap their hand... Mr. and Mrs. Kim smiles at them and sit at their reserved table...

after a few minutes later... 

"arrival of Mr. and Mrs. Jang..."

then, Mr. and Mrs. Jang come in with a huge smiles on their face, and goes to their seat, which is beside Mr. and Mrs. Kim...

"arrival of...", the mc announce all the invitation name... 

at a bit hidden place, woo bin and eun jung talking... at her hand, there is a glass of champagne... 

"so, that is your dad? by the way, you look cool with that suit...", eun jung ask and look around... she is not comfortable of this situation... where all the famous and rich people attend... 

 

 

"honey, there no need to be awkward here... and yep, they are my parents...", woo bin point his finger at mr. and mrs. kim... 

"but, arent they suppose to announce your arrival too?", she sip her champange... "since, you doesn't come with them...", eun jung continue...

"then, if they announce my arrival, should i.... announce you come with me? show all the world, that i have a beautiful and cute girlfriend at my side?", he gives his killer smile... 

eun jung face already turn flush pink... "anio..."

"woo bin oppa!"

 

❋ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ❋

 

- hana pov - 

 

she still waiting for daeryong at the main door... "where is daeryong? he always come late...", she sigh angrily... "if he doesn't come in 5 minutes, am gonna kill him... this guy ... doesn't he suppose to be punctual?"

Then, about  3 minutes later, daeryong come running to her... with his new suit... 

 

 

"daeryong oppa, why are you so late? My legs hurt waiting for you...", she grab her legs and massage it a bit... 

 

"jinja?? Am so sorry, soryong talk to much at home... That's make me late... Is it that hurt? Let me look...", he kneel to look at her leg... 

 

Hana smirk... - the way you kneel, i like it... - 

 

Then, they go in the hall....

 

"do you like champagne? Or red wine?", hana go to table...

 

"i like champagne more...", then he takes the glass from hana's hand... 

 

"so...", she want to continue his word, but hana already pull him to someone... 

 

"woo bin oppa...", she greet the man... 

 

Daeryong and eun jung shock when they see each other... 

 

"ewh~ your with your girlfriend oppa? Nice to meet you, am hana...", she stretch out her hand want to shake hand with eun jung... 

 

"hye... Nice to meet you too... Am eun jung... Im eun jung...", she take hana's hand and shake them... 

 

"so, you are already here, hana-ah... this is my younger sister....", then he whisper at eun jung's ear... "she's adopted... but, she doesn't know yet..." 

 

Eun jung just nod... 

 

"so, this is your boy friend? Good looking... But, am better than him...", woo bin laughs... 

 

Suddenly the light went dim... 

 

"oh!"

 

"it's okay honey... It's part of the event...", woo bin smile even though eun jung can't see it... 

 

Then, birthday song start to occupy the hall... 

 

"what?", daeryong and eun jung ask at a same time... 

 

"They were born in the same date, today... So, they choose this date to marry... Sweet rite? when is your birthday oppa?"

 

 

❋ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ❋

 

- at the apartment - 

 

Hyo jin go out to take water, when she see soryong still doing his assignment... Then, she go to the kitchen and pour out orange juice in two mugs... 

 

"haven't sleep yet?", she put the mug at soryong's side then sits at the couch... 

 

"yup... This assignment is a bit hard...", he sips the water... "but, i prefer coffee.. So, i wont get sleepy...", he comment... 

 

"tch! I already give you water, your suppose to appreciate it, you know...", she stick out her tongue at soryong then get up to get into her room... 

 

"arasso, pretty... Thank you for the drink...", soryong smile and wink at her... 

 

Hyo jin dumbfound... This is the first time in her life see soryong smile... and... what's with the wink? 

 

"y-yeah...", then she close her door... 

 

"oh my god! What happen to me?", she lean on the door then she touch her heart... - it's beating so fast... - 

 

 

❋ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ❋

 

- daeryong and eun jung -

 

"why are you following me?", daeryong turn around and see eun jung behind him...

 

"excuse me... Why should i follow you? Am heading to the apartment, for your information...", eun jung roll her eyes... 

 

"excuses...", daeryong ignore eun jung words... 

 

"you... Huh!", eun jung can't believe it... 

 

"you go in front... Am afraid that you might trip and i can't help you...", daeryong give her way... 

 

"or... You think am still following you?", she stomp her feet... 

 

"oh, please... Don't stomp your feet... Am afraid, the tile might break...", daeryong look at the ground.... 

 

"why you always make me angry, huh?", eun jung walk fast and leave daeryong alone at the back... 

 

Daeryong just laugh, then he shake his head... "cute..." 

 

Then, he chase eun jung who is already a far in front... "am not done yet!", he shout... 

 

❋ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ❋

 

 

 - at the campus - 

 

"eun jung-ah...", seo kyung greet eun jung... Then, she looks at soryong... 

 

"oh, unni... What's up?", hyo jin smiles... Seo kyung is her club president...

 

"soryong... And you, were you two dating?"

 

"mwo?! It's not true... We are just friend...", hyo jin looks at soryong, ask him to explain too... 

 

"yeah, it's true sunbae... We are friend since childhood...", soryong shrug... 

 

"then, why is there a picture of both of you entering an apartment together?", seo kyung shows them... 

 

"oh, that...", hyo jin want to explain... But, soryong stop her... 

 

"yeah... We live together... Is it wrong for a childhood friend to live together? And it's not like both of we sleep together... we have different room... and we live together with daeryong hyung and eun jung...", soryong explain long... 

 

"oh, really?", seo kyung voice slow down... Ashame of herself... To be honest, she like soryong and kinda envy of eun jung and hyo jin who is close to him... 

 

"but, how bout this?", in the picture soryong and eun jung was kissing... 

 

"unni..."

 

"no reason? Just a greet, like the foreigners always do?", seo kyung smirk... 

 

"it's fabricated... We never kiss each other!", hyo jin shout... 

 

"and add it on... You two are walking together to campus lately... Always... Without daeryong and eun jung... how can you explain this?", seo kyung ask... 

 

"think whatever you want...", soryong pull eun jung's hand.... 

 

"b-but"

 

"the rumor will gone if you ignores it...", soryong cut eun jung... 

 

 

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

 

who fabricated the pic? hehee.. i already can picture the ending... am sure, you guys will like it... enjoy... :)