❦ ✂ Ambition ❧

My childhood friend ♥

ẶՊ♭ї☂ї☮η 

 

"oh my god!! what happen to your face, huh? who did this to both of you?", mrs jung almost faint when she saw that her lovely twin son face swollen... 

"anio, omma... we just bump at a wall at the school...", daeryong scratch back of his head... 

"mwoya? you are expecting me to believe you on that?", mrs jung sigh... - what did actually happen? -

"omma, am hungry... what did you make for lunch?", soryong went straight to the dining room... 

"oh, i made...", she answer soryong and forgot about her question....

 

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

- hyo jin pov - 

"what does the both of them talk about just now? i can't really tell.. what i know is, they suddenly fought... and most of all, on their first day in the school... this is gonna be a bad start for them...", hyo jin sigh... 

"ding dong", her phone suddenly ring then it stop... it's mean there is a message... 

 

From : Eun Jung 

hyo jin-ah, did u already fill up your form about our future? 

 

"future huh? last time, i always dream to be daeryong oppa's wife... but, now... ah molla!!", hyo jin open up her drawer and take out her form... 

 

To : Eun Jung 

haven't yet... why? how bout you? i haven't think what i wan to be... *sigh*

 

From : Eun Jung

nado (me too)! i doesn't know what am suppose to be... but, didn't sosengnim said we need to submit it in this week? 

 

To: Eun Jung

ah! i almost forget about that... then, should i just put whatever i wan? 

 

From : Eun Jung

like seriously hyo jin? do u think teacher will accept it? i dun think so...

 

To : Eun Jung

then, what should i do than? ah molla! ah, wait... i almost forget that i used to dream on becoming a secretary...

 

From : Eun Jung

so, u'll put that for your ambition? how bout university? 

 

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

 

"jung daeryong, jung soryong... please come to the teacher's office... mrs. kim want to meet both of you...", hyun su inform it in front of the class...

"oh, thanks hyun su-sshi...", daeryong smiles at him...

"there's no need to add 'sshi' at the back... it's to formal...", hyun su smiles back... - thank goodness that am a man, if not am gonna get melt... -

the both of them went to the office and went straight to mrs. kim place...

"anyeong, sosengnim... you called for us?", soryong asked...

"oh, yeah... since this is your last year at the school... you need to fill this form... it's about your future... this forum is for your ambition and this one is for the university you want to get in...", mrs. kim explain and hand two piece of sheet two both of them...

"thank you, sosengnim...", daeryong and soryong bows... 

"ah, wait... did u two already reconcile?", mrs kim frowns a bit... she looked at soryong's face who is worser than daeryong's face... 

"hahaha!! it's okay, sosengnim... were like tom and jerry... after we fight, we be a good buddies back, rite soryong?", daeryong hug soryong's shoulder... 

"yeah, that's true sosengnim... and for your information... my hyung here is soooo 'caring'...", soryong smiles... then, he looks at daeryong... 

"whatever..."

 

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

 

"i wan to be a basketball player... that way i can meet many people.. and oh! so that every girl in this world will loves me!!", daeryong smile naughtily...

"like seriously, hyung?", soryong shake his head... 

"yeah, am serious... why, do you think am joking around?", daeryong smirk... 

"but, this is for your future... you need to know what you are good at so you can know what you are suppose to be, hyung...", soryong advice daeryong... 

"arasso, arasso...", daeryong close his ears... "ah, so annoying!"

"but, am telling the truth..."

"shut up, shut up!!"

"arasso, kurom..."

 

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

 

"so, please hand up your form today... since, today is the last day...", hyun su come up to the front and start collecting the form from everyone... 

"good morning students~", mrs kim come in with a big smiles... 

"good morning teacher~", the students greet mrs kim... 

"why are you smiling widely today, sosengnim?", hyun su raise his eyebrows while his hand is still busy collecting the form...

"am so glad that you are already a grown up... soon, you gonna enter a university...", mrs kim still smiling... 

"yah, sosengnim! why are you talking like that? that is so not are you... what did happen actually?", jin ae frowns a bit... 

"am telling you the truth... well, actually i get transferred to my hometown school... since, they are lacking of teachers... so...", mrs. kim shrug... 

"when are you going?", hyo jin asked... her eyes already teary... 

"oh, god hyo jin... dun cry, dear...", mrs kim approach her and pat her shoulder... 

"can't you stay a bit longer? until we graduate?", hyun su come crying... 

"well, i was about to tell you that... but, you guys interupt me just now...", mrs kim chuckles...

"sosengnim!", all the student laughs...

"so, you are leaving after we graduate?", hyo jin wipe her tears... 

"yep...", mrs kim nod... 

"hurray!!"

"but, from now on... you guys need to study... the exam is around the corner... you guys need to concentrate okay?"

"ne, sosengnim!"

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ❋

 

"hey...", soryong tap hyo jin's shoulder... 

"oh, hi soryong oppa...", hyo jin smiles... 

"so, how's ur preparation?"

they walk together to go home... 

"hurmm... am not totally sure honestly...", hyo jin shrug then chuckles... 

"oh, really? then, should i teach you? since, am a good student plus a smart one..."

"but, hyo jin is a smart girl too... she always score at first place every exam...", eun jung who comes from nowhere spoke... 

"hey, hyo jin... going home or dating?", eun jung raise her eyebrow...

"really? you are that smart?! i thought you...", soryong stop for a while... 

"why? i look stupid, that what's you mean? and oh, talking about stupid, where is daeryong oppa?", hyo jin strecth out her neck... "and... am going home... who should i date?", then hyo jin face eun jung... 

"hahaha... i saw that both of you walking together, so i thought you guys are dating...", eun jung grin...

"were just friend, ok?" 

actually, soryong feel a bit... when hyo jin say 'friend'... 

"so, do u want to study together?", soryong give an idea... 

"well, good idea... what do u think, eun jung?"

"hurmm... not bad... what time?", eun jung open her diary... 

"whenever you guys free... i dun mind... i'll bring daeryong hyung too..."

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ❋

 

- daeryong pov -

 

"oppa, where are you going?", jin kyong ask when she saw that daeryong is walking alone... this is her chance!

"oh, beautiful! am going to my basketball training... want to come and see?", daeryong answer instantly...

"well, oppa... to be honest i love you... do u want to go out with me?", jin kyong turn her head down... 

"thank you, jin kyong... but... i love EVERYONE!", daeryong laughs loudly... 

"napeun nom!", jin kyong run away... 

"mwoya? i dun get it...", daeryong scratch his head... then, he goes to the basketball field... 

 

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ❋

am not gonna update in this short of moment since am gonna send my laptop to the workshop to be repaired... well, tbh i wish that i could make a double chap... but, my eyes is already to heavy, since it's already morning... around 3:07 a.m here... so, i hope you cn be patient... *feeling sorry; bow*