❦ ✂ Ten ❧

My childhood friend ♥

 Ṭℯℵ 

- soryong's pov 

soryong keep on calling hyo jin's number... but, she doesn't pick it up... "oh my god, hyo jin!! where are you?!", he sigh harshly then brush his hair roughly... 

"soryong... can you reach her?", eun jung pant... she already look evrywhere... but, there is no sign of hyo jin... 

"no, i think she shut down her phone... oh my god!", soryong keep on sighing... 

"calm down, soryong... we need to think... where she always go...", eun jung start to recall her memory... 

"but... she never been like this... she always on time to go back..."

"err... i'll search over there... maybe, there'll be any sign of her...", eun jung suggest and walk away... 

"oh, okay... then, i'll keep on searching this side...", soryong keep on walking aat the alley... when he pass a hotel, he see that someone that looks like hyo jin walking with an unknown man... 

"who is that man?", he whisper by himself... then, when he looks the man want to kiss hyo jin, he clench his fist...

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

 

- hyo jin pov - 

 

"how many time i need to ask you, who are you?", hyo jin ask while glaring at the man... 

"there's no need to be worry... am gonna take a good care of you...", he keep on repeating that... 

hyo jin looks outside then she see a signboard that written "hotel"... 

"h-hotel?", she whisper... 

"yep... a hotel...", the stop his engine and park his car nearby...

"s-stop!", hyo jin scream when her hand is grab by the man... 

"there is no stoping already, my dear...", he say and kiss hyo jin... 

"mmm.. no!", hyo jin want to slap him, but the man already been hit by someone... 

"who do u think you are doing, !", soryong shout at the man and hit him again... 

"s-soryong?", hyo jin guess... 

"hyo jin! are you okay? do u get hurt anywhere?", soryong look at her and search all over her body to check if there is any injuries... 

"am okay, sor...", hyo jin said and went to sleep... 

"you..!", soryong look at the man with a fiery eyes... 

"if you ever do something again to her, am gonna crack ur neck, you got it?!", soryong glare at him... 

"y-yes, sir...", the man then get into his car while holding his mouth... - it's hurt... -

 

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

 

- nearby their house -

 

"yah!! do u know what?", hyo jin ask soryong... 
 
"what is it?", ask soryong who is still carrying hyo jin... 
 
"i did tell my sister that if we like someone, we should say "i love you"...  but, i dunno why... i just can't afford to say that magic word...", hyo jin suddenly cry... 
 
"yah! dun cry!", soryong start to panic... 
 
"do u like anybody, oppa?", hyo jin ask...
 
"mullon! there is someone i love so much... that even when i see her face, i can't stop smiling...", soryong smiles...
 
"mwo?! who is that girl? do u know that i-"
 
"soryong! you found her?", daeryong waves his hand at both of them and huff... 
 
"love daeryong oppa...", hyo jin continues...
 
"yeah, i just pick up this pig...", soryong answer short...
 
"pig? yah! am not a pig, you !", hyo jin knock soryong's head... "serve you right!"
 
daeryong chuckles then continues... "thank goodness... then, i'll be behind you... i need to meet someone first...
 
"ne, arasso...", soryong answer... 
 
"pabo, namja... when is he gonna realize my feeling? and when am drunk, he doesn't even care about me... and yet, want to meet someone?", hyo jin mumble alone... 
 
"what did you say, i can't hear you well..", soryong frowns... 
 
"ah, anio.. let's go home already...", she grab soryong's hair and pull it... 
 
"oi, what are you do-", he looks at hyo jin's face who is red... - she totally is drunk... i'll just forgive her this time... -, then he smiles... 
 
 
 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
 
- at home - 
 
"hyo jin... love... mm..", hyo jin mumble when soryong put her on the bed then pull out her blanket to cover hyo jin's body... 
 
"ahh! so hot..", hyo jin push away the blanket...
 
"oi! you'll get sick if you dun use the-", hyo jin pull him to her embrace... 
 
"yah! am not ur pillow!", soryong try to get up but, hyo jin embrace is so tight...
 
"yah! u better let me go... otherwise, i'll do something bad to you..."
 
"mmm... mmm..."
 
soryong looks at hyo jin's face... her face is so smooth... when she is embaressed, her face will flush into pink... he dunno what makes him start to like hyo jin...
 
suddenly, his face is getting closer to hyo jin's face... he kiss her!
 
"soryong!! where is hyo jin?! oh my god!!", eun jung shout from the living room...
 
soryong turn back to his conciousness... -oh my god, what did i do?"
 
"ah! am in here...", soryong gets up... 
 
"really? where did you found her? this naughty girl... am worried sick of her!", eun jung run straight to her and hyo jin's room... 
 
"ok then, i'll go outside...", soryong then dismiss himself... 
 
"hyo jin-ah... i think that soryong like you...", eun jung whisper beside hyo jin... then, she pull out hyo jin's shoes and put it on the floor... 
 
"hyo jin loves daeryong... but, soryong loves hyo jin... oh my god! this is so implicated!", then, she lie down on her bed then close her eyes... today is such a tiring day... 
 
 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
 
why does you think eun jung worried so much why soryong likes hyo jin?? hehee~~ it's still a mystery~~ XD enjoy!! and oh, thanks for subcribing this stroy!~ :)