❦ ✂ Exam Week ❧

My childhood friend ♥

 ℰ☠ḁՊ Ẉḙ€к

- at a nearby cafe - 

"are you alone, miss?", ask a man from behind... 

"am sorry... but, am with my fri-", hyo jin looks at her back... it's soryong and daeryong!! 

"yah!!", hyo jin make her pupil bigger... 

"hahaha!! what were you thinking just now?", soryong raise his eyebrows... 

"i guess, she really thinks that someone is gonna tempt her...", daeryong wink... 

"am not... not even at once...", hyo jin put her hand on the hips... 

"sorry!! am late...", eun jung pants... 

"it's okay, eun jung... we just arrived too just now...", hyo jin smiles and pat the seats next to her... ask eun jung to sit there... but, soryong sit there first... 

"yah! you again?! get off from that seat!!", hyo jin bit her lips... 

"it's okay, darling... i can sit next to daeryong...", eun jung smiles and sit next to daeryong...

daeryong just shrug... 

"ok then, let's start our study...", soryong take out books from his bag...

"soryong-ah, i know that you love to study... but, am thirsty right now... after we order ok?", daeryong wink again...

"do what you want... how bout you, hyo jin?", he looks next to him... he see that hyo jin is also taking out her books from her bag... more than his!! 

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ❋

 

- at hyo jin's house -

they meet almost everyday at the cafe... 

"so, are you ready for tomorrow?", hyo jin ask eun jung... 

"molla!! i dun think that i had study enough...", eun jung shake her head... 

hyo jin smiles... "it's okay... i know you can do it... you already did your best....", hyo jin pats eun jung's back... 

"you think so? then, i'll just study a bit after this...", eun jung open her book but hyo jin stop her... 

"after all you did... you need a rest... u can't force yourself to study again... or else, you wont get enough sleep... and what if you feel sleepy during exam tomorrow?", hyo jin advice her... 

"i think, your not suppose to be a secretary... but... a motivator!!", eun jung burst into laugh... she put back her book in her bag... 

"mwo?", hyo jin tickle eun jung hips...

"yah, geuman! (stop it!)"

"oh yeah, did you already told your omma that you sleep here?", hyo jin sit straight up...

"of course... you know what did she say?", eun jung looks at hyo jin... 

hyo jin just shrug... 

"she say, whatever you want... as long as you go wtih hyo jin... she can take care of you... i can't take care of you already... your so naughty...", eun jung pout... 

"oh, so she trust me? what if i kidnap you right now?", hyo jin chuckles...

"i would be happy... cuz, i doesn't need to study and go to school!!"

 

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ❋

- the next day -

 

"omg, hyo jin... my stomach hurt...", eun jung frowns...

"really?? you want to go to the school clinic now?", ask hyo jin in a panic voice... 

"it's okay... i'll go alone... it's about 30 minutes left before the first exam start...", eun jung say and run hurrily to the clinic... 

"eun jung!", hyo jin just sigh... she's worried about her... 

"what happen, dude?", soryong ask...

"she say that she got stomach ache... am worried that she might miss our first exam...", hyo jin sigh... 

"it's okay... since we can enter 30 minutes late at least... no need to worry so much, ok?", soryong pat hyo jin's head... 

"oi, do you think that am still a kid?", hyo jin stick out her tounge and goes to the examination hall...

- why you never realize my feelings towards you? - 

 

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ❋

 

- 30 minutes pass -

"where is eun jung? the exam is starting...", hyo jin stretch out her head, looking for eun jung... 

"go in already...", soryong pull hyo jin's school collar and enter the class...

"yah! what's wrong with you?", she push soryong's hand... 

"your blocking the way, of course...", daeryong laughs at his own joke... 

"did you see eun jung?"

"yep... i saw her at the toilet just now... why?", daeryong raise his eyebrows...

"nothing... ok then...", hyo jin walks to her seat... 

"ok, please take your seat... first of all, i'll tell you the rules and advice for this exam...

 

- 15 minutes later -

 

the door suddenly open... and there, stood eun jung with a bright smile... "am sorry sir, for being late... and oh, i have this letter for you...", she went to the teacher's table and put a letter there...

"hurmmm... okay, take ur seats and here, ur exam paper...", the examinor hand the exam paper after he sees the letter...

"thanks, sir..."

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ❋

 

- at the cafeteria -

 

"how's your stomach? getting better?", hyo jin hand eun jung a milk of cartoon... 

"hehee.. it's fine now... however, i still can do the exam... just no. 14 is a bit hard...", eun jung take the milk and smiles... "thanks..."

"uwaah!! u did it, eun jung... thank goodness you still can enter the class... or else...", soryong stop...

"ok, am sorry... i already ate the medicine so, it's okay now..."

"but, i saw that you went to the toilet before entering the class...", daeryong grins...

"ok, i admit that... i poop just now? your happy?", eun jung pout...

"it already pass, we need to get ready for the next exam..."

 

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ❋

 

ok, am confused now... who is suppose to be with hyo jin?? daeryong or soryong? *scratch my head* oh my, headache... please comment... 

 

Your browser does not support iframes.

">http://