Chapter Fourteen

Take Care
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You still haven't proved to me you can have fun." I cross my arms as we walk through Time Square. He stops me. 

"What!" He shrieks. "Did yesterday mean nothing to you? Does Barry mean nothing to you?!" 

"No and No. But just because you took me to the festival/fair whatever it was, doesn't mean that you truly know what having fun is." I smirk. He scoffs.

"I do too!" He says. "There's not a lot to do in New York! I took you to the freaking fair for your birthday!"

"Actually, you didn't know it was my birthday until we were about to go home." I reply. 

"Still!" He says. "I can have fun! I'll take you to a Diner and we can make fun of more people!" He offers. I shake my head. "Uh..." He thinks for a moment. I smirk widely at him. "What?"

"If you're so 'fun', let's go to Central Park and you need to stand in the middle of a crowd of people and shout the loudest you ever have that I'm the best person you've ever met." He looks at me in disbelief and shakes his head.

"No. No! Public humiliation is the worst! I could get arrested for somebody thinking I'm crazy or something." He says. I shake my head.

"Fine...I guess you really aren't fun." I start walking nonchalantly as I hide my smirk. 

"Fine! I'll do it!" I see him smirk, "Right now!" He takes my arm and drags me to Central Park. I grin. Damn. Am I awesome or what? There's a lot of people, from corny lovey-dovey couples to elderly couples, to married couples in their thirties, to parents and their children and so on. 

"Alright. Go on. Mr. Fun." I smirk at him. He glares at me and stands where people can see him. Then it hits me. I hate crowds and especially being the center of attention, he's obviously going to point me out. But before I can tell him to back down, he cups his hands around his mouth and begins to shout. 

"I, Kim Jongin, am the luckiest man in the entire planet to meet the BEST person in the world, Choi Hyuna!" People looked at him weirdly and then he grinned and pointed at me, "That girl right there!" I cringe. 

"Dude, nobody cares." Some random young guy who appeared to be in late teen years or early twenties comments as he walks by. Kai scoffs and I start laughing. He walks back over to me. 

"I don't think that was good enough yet." I grin. He groans. "We need to go..." I grin even wider, it begins to make my cheeks hurt. "Shopping." My brown eyes dance with victory as he looks at me in horror. 

"No, Please, no." He looks as if someone had just told him his parent had died. I smirk and nod at him. Hell, I don't even like shopping, this will definitely be fun. Shopping spree for me, hell for him. 

We get to the mall and he grumpily walks around with me. "Stop frowning or your face is going to stay like that." I say. "Or wait, too late." 

"What!" He touches his face. "My face is rather attractive!" I roll my eyes. "It is!" I shake my head and I force him to shop. I've bought numerous things from shirts all the way down the clothing line right down to jewellery. 

"Are we done now?" He asks. I laugh and nod and he breathes out in relief. We walk back to the hotel since, well, we have no car. We left it at the airport. Hehe. Kai grunts as we walk in and he can finally set down the heavy bags. He falls down on his bed. "Holy . They're not kidding when they say 'Shop till you drop'," He closes his eyes tiredly. I put down my bags.

"I hate shopping." I finally tell him, dropping down beside him. His eyes open wide and he looks at me with disbelief.

"What! Then why did you..." He glares at me. "You evil, evil girl." I laugh. 

"Well, at least I know you're fun now..." I say. 

"Oh Good, because I need to work--" 

"No, you don't." I say. He looks at me about to argue, "You're not allowed to work until our New York trip is over." I smirk. "If you do work then I'm telling your Mom about this scam." 

He groans. "Fine." He caves. I grin in victory.

****

"God, Hyuna, What did you eat?" He asks through a grunt. I scoff.

"What's that suppose to mean?" I ask him, offended. He grunts again and throws me up slightly, so I'm propped up on his back more. 

"You're heavy as a brick, that's what I mean!" He says. My jaw drops open and I hit him in the back of his head. He groans in pain. "I'll drop you." He threatens. I lock my arms around his neck and pull back and he starts chocking.

"I'll choke you." I say and then loosen my grip. He coughs and then starts walking again. People on the streets look at us weirdly. Yes. That's right. My "Husband" is giving me a piggy-back ride. I grab his hair, tugging on it by the roots. "That way," I turn his head forcefully. He cries out in pain, I let go once he turns where I want him too. "Keep going straight."

"Where are we even going?" He asks. 

"I don't know. Wherever your legs take us." I say. "Well, your hair anyways." I laugh at my own joke. He shakes his head. I grab his hair again and pull it straight up as he cries out in pain and I manage to lift his head, making him go all extendo-neck. I start laughing hysterically.

"What are you doing?!" He demands. I start laughing even harder as I think of what I just did. I feel a tear fall from my eye as I keep laughing. "You laugh way too much." He says, shaking his head but I see that his cheeks are lifted which I can means he has a grin on his face. I grab his hair. "Hyuna! No!" He shrieks and shoos my hand away from my head. I scream as I start falling. "Shoot." He mumbles and stops suddenly as he tries to grab me. I drop to the ground, falling off of him but I catch my balance by holding onto his arm so I don't fall completely to the ground. I start laughing again. He shakes his head. "Don't touch my hair." He tells me through his teeth. I cover my mouth, holding in my giggle.

I go behind him and he groans. I giggle and he squa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter