She’s Comeback, But She’s Not By My Side

Dear My Love

A woman crashed into me and spilled a coffee on my shirt .

"I'm sorry .... " Said the woman

That woman was very pretty and cute . He looks much younger than me .

"It's okay. Right, Myungsoo ? ! "

"Jiyeon ! "

"Wait , Luna . "

"What is it ? "

"I'm crashing and spilling my coffee to this person .... "

"I'm sorry my friend , he was a bit clumsy . "

"LUNA ! "

"Jiyeon, come on ! We're going to be late . "

"Akh .... Wait a minute . "

She pulled my hand and write something on the palm of my hand .

"That's my number. If you want to ask for compensation you can contact me at this number. I don’t lie. See you later . "

She ran along with her best friend .

At that moment I fell in love at first sight ... To her, To Park Jiyeon ....

 

 

 

I opened my eyes .

"Where am I ?" Everything that surround me is white .

But in front of me there was a man who is sitting while staring at me . He was dressed all in black .

"You should have died because you did no avoid the truck that lost control... "

"Who are you ? "

"But it turns out at the last moment you avoid the truck . "

"Where is this ? "

"You really love her ? "

"What! "

"Park Jiyeon ... You really love her ? "

"Why do you know about Jiyeon ? ! Who are you ? "

"She loves you. Because she was trying to help you, and because of you, she get punishment and she must come back to earth and once again she will feeling hurt and suffer...”

"What do you mean ? "

"If you were given a second chance , what would you do ? "

"I .... " I paused .

"I want Jiyeon to be happy .... I want to protect her and not make her hurt and cry anymore .... "

"Everything will be repeated again from the beginning ... however, everything will no longer be the same as it used to be.... Goodbye ... "

"Wait ... What do you mean ? ! Hey ! "

 

I opened my eyes .

"Myungsoo ? ! "

"Hyung ! "

I saw the figure of Sungyeol and Hyunsoo .

"Ji.. Yeon ... .... ? ! "

"Jiyeon?! " asked Sungyeol

"Where is Jiyeon ? ! "

"Hyung ... Who's Jiyeon ? ! "

They do not know Jiyeon ? I also remember that man words .   

"Everything will be repeated again from the beginning ... however, everything will no longer be the same as it used to be.... Goodbye ... "

"Sungyeol .... Whats date today ... ? ! "

"May 22, 2013 .... "

Today is the date when Jiyeon death, if all over again, and how they could not know Jiyeon ? How is it possible ? !

 

"Myungsoo ... You're always acting strange since you were discharged from the hospital . Is your head hurt because you got an accident ? "

I remained silent , until finally I saw her figure ... Her figure that very familiar to me ...

"Jiyeon .... "

"Myungsoo ... Who was Jiyeon ? ! "

Jiyeon walking towards me with a smile . My heart is pounding very strong. However Jiyeon passed my table .

"Lu ... " she called .

She walk to the man that sitting not far away from my tabel and they hugged tightly.

"I’m sorry… I’m late…. "

"No Promble, Ji... "

Jiyeon sat . They look like a couple .

"They were very Lovey Dovey, right, Myung ... "

"What? "

"We 've met them a few times here. They always make a pact here . "

"They are .... "

" I think the man named is Luhan and her name is ... Ji ... Jiyeon . Akh ? Do you mean that Jiyeon who always you call since you awoke is that woman ? "

"Sungyeol ... They are ... Dating ? ! "

"Of course . Did you forget ? I ever ask that man about their relationship, and I said to him that I envy him because he got such a beautiful girlfriend and strong relationship .... "

How is it possible ? How Jiyeon may be dating him ? Apparently it will not be the same again... The relationship between me and Jiyeon .... Its gone….

"They look so happy yeah ... I'm so envious to see them ..... Hey Myung… Are you really sure you are Ok?!"

Jiyeon is my first love ... Jiyeon who ever loves …. Now she doesn’t even know me anymore .....

 

I look at my wrist . There is scar in my wrist because I was trying to commit suicide because of Jiyeon death . I continued to that scar.

"What is it , hyung ? "

I turned towards Hyunsoo .

"There is a scar in your wrist ? When did you get it ? " Hyunsoo asked

"I don’t know .... " I said with a wry smile .

"Its strange ... " he says .

 

Today rain is fall very heav . I forgot to bring an umbrella and I didn’t bring my car. Sungyeol was on his way to pick me . Suddenly someone standing beside me . I looked to see that person .

" Ji…. Yeon ... ... ? ! "

She also turned towards me and smiled .

"I thought you didn’t know me .... "

I can only see her with a full shock .

"You didn’t know about me ? But before you call my name ... "

"I know about you .... "

"Thanks God ... When I hit you 5 years ago I was waiting for you to contact me , but you didn’t contact me , and I really feel guilty because of me your clothes get dirty .... "

"It's okay ... "

"And we met a few times but you didn’t say anything .... So I thought you 'd have forgotten about me . "

"I ... Don’t forget you. "

"Ah its Luhan ... "

That man, Luhan, he ran towards us .

"Are you happy ? "

"What!? "

"Do you feel very happy with him ? "

"Of course ! Luhan is very kind and he is very loved me .... Not once he makes me cry or upset .... "

"Is that so ... "

"Yes .... " Jiyeon smile widely

"Jiyeon .... "

That man was smiling very softly and hugged Jiyeon .

"Thanks God you came ... I thought you were busy . "

The man just smiled softly .

"Didn’t you have a meeting ? "

"It's okay ... The meeting can still be done tomorrow morning . "

"Well I'm sorry ... "

"It's not your fault .... Now smile ... "

Jiyeon smiled and hugged him .

 

 

 

"Myung .... Where you are? "

"I'm still in the office . "

"Can you pick me ? "

"What is it ? "

"Currently, The Rain is fall very heavy, and I forgot to bring an umbrella . I've been waiting for a cab from 3 hours ago , but all the taxi is full . "

"Ok then, I'll have Hyunsoo or Sungyeol to pick you. "

"You can’t pick me up?!”

“I’m sorry… I still have many task in the ofiice.”

“Its that so...?! I'm sorry I bother you , Myung ... "

 

 

 

"Hey ... You are Myungsoo, right?! "

I turned towards the voice.

" Hey, my name is Xi Luhan ... "

"I’m Kim Myungsoo .... "

"You're not with Sungyeol ? ! "

"Sungyeol was on business ... "

"Is that so ... "

I was silent again .

"I often talk with Sungyeol , but you're always silent . Oh yes , what do you know about Jiyeon ? ! Yesterday I saw you speak to her.... "

"Jiyeon .... " I paused for a moment and then I sighed .

My heart feel so hurt when I heard Luhan call her name.

"Jiyeon ever bumping into me and spilled her drink on my clothes "

"Really? ! She was very clumsy ... " He said with a chuckled

"You are love her? ! "

"Of course ... ! We 've been dating 4 years , and during that time I always love her ... "

I was silent again .

"You .... I always see your face full of sorrow ... If you need a friend to talk I can help you ... "

I looked back at his face. He was indeed a kind man. A Men who is Jiyeon loves very much .

"I used to have someone who loves me .... I love her, too.... However , due to my fault she finally left me ... "

"Why you aren’t trying to look for her ? ! If she does love you , she will definitely come back again to you .... "

I smiled full of sadness .

" I could never see her again , because she had to leave this world . "

" Ah ... Sorry ... I'm sorry ... "

" It's okay .... You didn’t make a mistake ... "

" Ah , I’m sorry ... I have to pick Jiyeon , Myungsoo- shi See you later ... "

"See you later .... "

Luhan .... He is a gentle man , lovely, kind and considerate. A Men who is very loved by Jiyeon . I won’t be able to protect Jiyeon like him....

 

"What is it , Myungsoo ... You look so confused ? ! "

" It's okay , Yeol ... I 'm just have a lot of mind .... "

"Myungsoo .... Why do not you come with a blind date or go on vacation ? "

"I don’t want to do it , Yeol ... "

"But .... "

"I already have someone who I really like , Yeol ... "

"Really? ! Who is it ? "

"But ...  She will never looked at me, Yeol…. Because she already has someone that she loved ... "

"Myungsoo .... "

 

 

 

"Myungsoo .... "

"How are you? "

Jiyeon smiled weakly .

" I'm fine , Myung .... "

Myungsoo didn’t stare at the woman in front of her face, he still focus on his phone. He has many appointment and task to do.

"Did Sungyeol who told you to meet me ? "

Myungsoo remain silent . He didn’t say anything .

"Do you want to break up with me , Myung ? "

Myungsoo still shut his lips .

"If I'm just a burden and always bring sadness to you , shouldn’t we must broke up , Myung .... "

"I can’t broke up with you, because I promise you that we will always be together . "

"Promise .... So its only because of that.... "

“Jiyeon….”

“Do you love me, Myung?!”

“…….”

 

 

 

 

" Young master, we 've arrived . "

" Thank you .... "

I was out of the car and my foot directly going into my home . I look at my house and then smiled sadness . Its been a long time that I always feel lonely at my own home, but for some reason I have never tried to get out of this house ....