Hurt

Dear My Love

I saw Luhan sitting alone with sad face, not usually his face like that. Luhan is someone who is full of spirit and very cheerful.

"Hey ..."

He lifted his head to look at me and then he smiled.

"Hey, Myungsoo ...."

"Can I sit here?"

"Of course."

"What is it? You look so gloomy. "

Luhan saw me with confused face, but then he laughed.

"Why are you laughing?"

"You were very to the point, Myungsoo ...."

I just frown to him.

"Nothing ... It just….. I think Jiyeon was having problems."

"Jiyeon?!"

"Yeah ... She like to be in his own mind ... She looked like she was lost ...."

"She lost ...?!"

“Yeah… And I don’t know what I must to do to her….”

 

"Myungsoo .. where are you?"

"I'm still in the office. What is it? "

"I need you, Myungsoo ... I'm so confused ... I ..."

"I'm sorry Jiyeon, I have important meeting right now. I will contact you again. "

"But, Myungsoo ...."

I immediately shut down my phone regardless her voice is not stable and looks scare to something.

 

"Ah ... I'm sorry, Myungsoo... It's is my problem, I shouldn’t  I tell you about that ...."

"It's okay ...." I said as he tried to smile

"Jiyeon ... For some reason I feel that she was thinking about someone else ..."

"Luhan, That’s impossible for Jiyeon to cheat on You...."

"I know about that, but If she would feel happier without me, I would let her go, because she is the one who I really loved ...."

"Luhan.... You're...."

"I know I cant live without her, But I want her to be happy...."

Luhan .... He loved Jiyeon wholeheartedly. Luhan always trying to protect and make Jiyeon happy, while myself .... I never make her happy and never protect her, I have even killed Jiyeon ....

 

"Hey what's up with you? Lately you were daydreaming ... "

"Sungyeol ..."

"Hmm?"

"If the girl you love happier with someone else, what would you do?"

Sungyeol long silence.

"I do not know .... But if she's happy, I'll be happy ..... "

"You're going to let her go?"

"I do not know, Myungsoo .... But what I know, I just want her to be happy and always smiling .... "

"There’s one girl who is always crying because of me, and she almost never laugh when she was with me ...."

"Myungsoo ....."

"I want her to be happy and always smiling, Sungyeol ....."

 

I still remember, Jiyeon really like to go to a bookstore near her campus. I went back there to reminisce the days when we were still together. I went to the shelf where Jiyeon’s favorite books are placed. And there’s I saw Jiyeon, she standing while holding two books in her hands. She was looking at me and then smiled.

"Hi, Oppa ....."

"Hi. What are you doing here? "

"I always come here when I need books, what about you, oppa?"

"I am here for the first time ...." I said as I looked at the book she was holding.

Suddenly, someone called out Jiyeon’s name.

"Jiyeon ...."

"Luna ...."

Jiyeon best friend since childhood, Luna .... Doesn’t she know me?!

"Oh yes, Luna, he is Myungsoo Oppa ... You remember, back when we was in high school I've spilled coffee on his clothes ..."

"Ah ... Yes ... The handsome man ..." Said Luna

“Now, He is Luhan Oppa’s Friend…”

“Really?! Its really rare….”

I just smiled a little. Luna also doesn’t recognize me as Jiyeon’s lover. I remember ... She used to be very angry with me  when Jiyeon died.

 

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?!?" Luna Shouts at me

"Luna ... Calm down ...." said Onew, her lover

"HE IS A KILLER! HE KILLED MY BEST FRIEND! "

"Luna ..... Please calm down ...."

"GIVE ME! GIVE ME BACK MY BEST FRIEND! GIVE JIYEON BACK TO ME! "

 

That Day .... For the first time I saw Luna is out of control. Luna is filled with emotion and very angry....

"Myungsoo Oppa?!" Call Jiyeon

"Ah, sorry ... I have to go ...."

I immediately went without turn round again. I want to meet her ... That person….. Isnt she recognize me? "

 

"I'm sorry .... I'm sorry, Jiyeon .... Sorry .... "

"Myungsoo ... Please stand up and lift your face."

"I shouldn’t do that .... I .... "

"You still have not healed, Myungsoo ... See yourself, you are very pale."

"I want to continue to be here .... I want to continue with Jiyeon .... "

"Myungsoo .... You must come back to hospital…."

“I don’t want…. Please Noona, let me stay with Jiyeon….”

“Myungsoo….”

"I love Jiyeon, Noona ... I love her very much .... But I .... I….. "

"Myungsoo .... I understand .... So, please get up, Myungsoo ... "

"Jiyeon .... She died because of me ...."

That person hug me tightly.

"Sssstt .... That's not true, Myungsoo .... It's not anyone fault .... "

"I .... How can I do in order to make up for all of my mistakes .....?! "

"Live .... Live and be happy .... So Jiyeon will surely forgive you .... "

 

I stopped my car right in front of a café. I went into the café. I am looking for a woman's figure, and finally I found that figure. She was smiling while carrying a child around 2 years age. Park So Yeon .... Jiyeon's sister. She is a very gentle and nice person, and she was the one who helped me after the departure of Jiyeon.

"Ah, we have visitors ... Sorry ...." Soyeon Noona immediately give Mavin, her child, to one of her employees. After that she looked back at me and smiled.

"What do you want to order, sir?"

Mr ....?! Soyeon noona also didn’t recognize me. I .... I've completely disappeared from Jiyeon life and everyone who close with Jiyeon ....

"Americano ...."

At that time suddenly my tears flowing.

"Mr ....?"

Soyeon Noona looks very surprised.

"I'm sorry .... Sorry .... "

I immediately went away, leaving Soyeon noona with confusion.

 

God it’s much more painful ..... .... I was able to see Jiyeon back ..... Feel her touch .... Hearing her voice ... But .... But when I notice that she’s no longer has feelings for me ..... She was the one who forget about me and She just think me as someone she knew .... It is much more painful ..... Jiyeon .... I'm sorry .....

 

"Myungsoo ...."

I opened my eyes slowly. My body ached.

"Yeol?!"

"Thanks God you've finally awake ..."

"What happened, Yeol?!"

"I found you at the bar, you call me while crying. When I find you, you're fighting with someone and you're very drunk. What's wrong with you, Myungsoo?! "

I was trying to get up.

"Look .... Your face is bruised.... "

"I'm sorry ...."

"Myungsoo .... What's going on?"

"Yeol ...."

"Yeah?"

"I ..... I want to disappear from this world ...."

"What do you mean?"

"I don’t have a reason to stay alive, Yeol .... I .... "

"KIM MYUNGSOO! YOU ARE TOTALLY INSANE! "

"I KNOW! SO, PLEASE .... PLEASE……  Please help me! "

"Myungsoo ....."

"I ..... She’s the one that I love…. I love her very much… She’s the reason why I still want to live…. But… But, how could she doesn’t remember me at all .... Why only me that remember about her…. Why I was dissapeare from her world completely…... Why? Why Sungyeol? Why….?! "

 

"Myungsoo ...." She was standing in front of me

We are in my office right now. Jiyeon come to my office after calling me that she wants to meet me.

"What is it?"

"I’m sorry..... I’m sorry because I didn’t tell you about our children .... I ... "

"Our child?! Are you sure that child is my baby!? "

"What do you mean, Myungsoo?!" She saw me with sad face.

"I'm sorry .... I have to go ... "

"Myungsoo! Wait! "

I stop my step. Jiyeon walked towards me and gave our engagement ring.

"I wish I could forget about you forever ..."

I stared at her in shock.

“If you can’t let me go because you make a promise with me, Now…. I let you go…”

I saw Jiyeon with confused face.

"If you had not been present in my life ...."

At that time, Jiyeon looks very hurt. She was crying. For the first time I saw Jiyeon looks very weak.

"Goodbye, Kim Myungsoo .... I hope you can be happy without me…."

 

"Myungsoo Oppa ...?!"

"Ji…. Yeon ... ...."

"Hey .... May I sit here? "

"Yes ...."

"Where’s Sungyeol oppa?"

"He was in the toilet ..."

"Okay ... I'll be waiting ...."

Jiyeon looks very happy. She was humming a song as she continues to play her fingers. At that time I saw a ring on her finger.

“That ring….”

She look at me and smile happily.

“This is from Luhan Oppa….”

Jiyeon looks very happy.

"Hey ...."

"Hey Sungyeol Oppa!"

"What's happen, Jiyeon?! You look very happy .... "

Jiyeon's face was flushed.

"It's because of this...." She said she gave two pink invitation to us.

"What is this?" Sungyeol asked

Sungyeol and I opened the invitation card that Jiyeon give. When I read the content, that time I feel thunder shot me…. The time seemed to stop as my heart stopped beating.

"You're going to marry Luhan?!" Sungyeol asked

Jiyeon nodded her head with a smile full of happiness.

 

“Do you want to marry with me?!”

“Myungsoo….Are you sure?!”

“Of course…..”

Jiyeon look at my eyes.

“But…. I think…..”

“Just marry with me, Jiyeon…”

“Are you sure, Myungsoo…. You ever told me that you want to marry after your age is above 30….”

“I must marry you….”

“Is this because my sisters?!”

I can’t answerd Jiyeon question that time, because she is right. That time I don’t ever think about marriage, but her sisters always told me to marry with her.  And that time Jiyeon doesn’t smile at all. She only saw me with sad eyes.

 

"A month ago Luhan Oppa ask me to marry him, and finally we decided to get married ...."

"Why so fast?" Tanya Sungyeol

"Luhan Oppa must go to Canada soon, so we decided to get married ...."

"Is that so ...." Sungyeol said as softly

"I wish you two can come to our Wedding ..."

"Of course we will come ...."

"Thank you, Oppa… Ok then, Goodbye ...."

"Bye, Jiyeon ...."

I remained silent. Suddenly my tears flowing.

"Myungsoo ....?!" Call Sungyeol.

I grabbed the invitation card that Jiyeon give and bowed my head as I continued to cry.

"Myungsoo ... You ....."

Sungyeol pat my shoulder.

“You love her, aren’t you….?!”

Now .... I would totally lose you, Jiyeon ..... I can’t love you again…. And I must say goodbye to you. But Jiyeon… Its hurt… It was very hurt….

 

“Myungsoo…. You know, its very hurt….. When you love someone but that person never realize about your feelings….”

“What do you mean, Jiyeon….”

“If you don’t have any reason to stay with me, why you not let me go?!”

“Jiyeon, I ever told you the reason….”

“Its only because of your old promise to my parents?!”

“Jiyeon….”

“But they are already died, Myungsoo….”

“Jiyeon, stop it!”

“Myungsoo…. I feel I like a puppet…. Myungsoo… I have a feeling too, don’t you know about that?!”

“PARK JIYEON!”

“Just let me go…. You cant love me like I love you, Myungsoo…. You know about it….”

“STOP IT!”

“Its hurt….It was very hurt, Myungsoo… Together with you is my mistake…..”

That time she was crying so hard, and I leave her alone at that place without hug her or kiss her forehead. I leave her without ever thinking about her safety and her crying face.

 

“We don’t meant fo each other, Myungsoo…..”