Memories

Dear My Love

Like a movie, the memories came back to me and kept spinning in my head ....

 

"What's wrong, Jiyeon ...?!"

"Luna .... Myungsoo ..... Does he really love me? "

"Of course! If not he won’t ask you to marry him, right? "

I looked at Luna, my best friend since childhood. She smiled with happiness to me. If onlys he knew how Myungsoo attitude to me.

 

This time ... It all becomes clear .... The man's face became clear, and his name is .... Now I can hear that man's name clearly.

 

"Jiyeon .... Hey Jiyeon ... "

"Ah ... Sorry Luna ... What’s wrong?!"

"Since that man who named Myungsoo it gone you're become so weird .... What is this?! The man was also strange, suddenly he left us .... "

Yes .... We met at a bookstore where I and Myungsoo always go when we’re still a couple. But Myungsoo immediately go after he saw Luna. Does he remember about our past?! But .... But why only us who can remember all of that? Why? Why?

 

"Myungsoo ..."

"What is it, Jiyeon? It's rare for you to come into my office .... "

"Myungsoo .... I'm .... "

"Sorry Jiyeon, I had to immediately attend a meeting. Just wait here if you want .... "

"But Myungsoo ..."

Myungsoo immediately left me. I'm just grasping test results that day. I .... I was pregnant with your child, Myungsoo .... What I was supposed to do, Myungsoo ....?!

 

I re-awoke from my dream. I see Luhan Oppa still sleep soundly beside me. I took my jacket and walked towards the veranda. The cold wind hit my body.

"What are you doing here, Ji?!" Asked Lu Oppa, hugging me from behind

"No nothing .... I just suddenly woke up. "

"Are you okay?"

"Of course, Oppa ...."

"Come here .... I will warm you .... "

I was reversing my body and into Luhan Oppa’s warm embrace. Lu Oppa kissed my forehead.

"Oppa ...."

"Hhmmm?!"

"I love you ..."

Luhan Oppa chuckled, then he was looking at me gently.

"I love you, too, Ji ...."

"Don’t ever leave me, Oppa ..."

"Of course ...."

I also kissed Lu Oppa, we were kissing on the porch lit by moonlight and the lights of the city below us. I really love you, Oppa ....

 

"What is it, Jiyeon?!"

"Soyeon Unnie ...."

"You looked so nervous ...."

"Unnie .... I .... I'm not sure if I would marry Myungsoo ... "

"Jiyeon?!"

Suddenly my tears flowing.

“What happen, Jiyeon…? Please tell me….”

"Unnie .... Is it true…. When we loved someone, we will suffer like this ....?! "

"Jiyeon ..."

Soyeon Unnie was hugging me tightly.

"It's very painful, Unnie ...."

 

"Lu Oppa ...."

"What happen, Ji ...."

Luhan Oppa looks very tired. It’s already 2am, right now…

"I can’t sleep ...."

Luhan Oppa open his eyes.

"Come hear, Jiyeon…?!"

I leaned over and Luhan Oppa hugged me tightly.

"Oppa ...."

"Hhmmmm?!"

Suddenly my tears flowing.

"What’s wrong, Ji?!"

Lu Oppa immediately got up and stared at me.

"I don’t know, Oppa ... I just ...."

Luhan Oppa wipe my tears.

"Ji ... Come here ..." Said Luhan Oppa while lying on my side.

I was approaching his body and Lu Oppa hugged me tightly, my hair. I looked at his face, he smiled softly to me. He come closer and I can feel Luhan Oppa breath. I closed my eyes and we kissed. That night in Luhan Oppa’s arms I don’t have nightmares .....

 

"Sorry it's me, Ji ... Myungsoo… He was ...."

"It's okay, Oppa ..."

"But Jiyeon ..."

"Sungyeol Oppa ... I understand ... Myungsoo definitely angry to me ...."

My eyes filled with tears that will soon be splashed down my cheeks.

"He is really stupid man!"

 

"Jiyeon .... What happen to you lately? "

"Luhan Oppa ...."

"Why are you so moody these day?!"

"No .... No nothing, Oppa ... "

"Are you sure, Jiyeon?!"

"Ye… Yes ...."

"Lately you like being thought of many things ... You like being lost ...."

"Oppa, I ...."

"If you're not happy with me, Please say it, Jiyeon ... You know I'm definitely going to do anything to make you happy ...."

Luhan Oppa is a very good man, how could I ever hurt him. But .... But I can still feel my feelings to him, to Myungsoo….. Although he had hurt me, but I .... I can’t lie to my own feelings.

 

"Hey, Jiyeon ..."

"Hyunsoo .... How is Myungsoo?! "

"He's good. How about you, Jiyeon .... "

"I'm good, Hyunsoo ...."

"Are you sure?! You just got out of the hospital .... "

"Take it easy, Hyunsoo ..."

“You look… So Skinny… And….”

“Hyunsoo…. I’m ok….”

Hyunsoo look at me with sad face.

"Did you tell Soyeon Noona and Hyomin Noona if you come out to see me?"

I just smiled.

"You don’t tell them?"

"It's okay, Hyunsoo ...."

"But ....."

"Hyunsoo .....”

I look at him. He’s face is look alike Myungsoo. They are brother after all…. I take a long breath.

“Jiyeon… Do You want to say something to me….?!”

I nooded my head and smiled sadly.

“Hyungsoo…. I think it's time for me to let Myungsoo go...."

"What do you mean, Jiyeon .....?!"

"We've lost our son, so ... I think it's time I put an end to all of this ...."

"Are you sure, Jiyeon?!"

"I'm sorry, Hyunsoo ..... I’m sorry I can’t be your good sister…. I’m sorry I always make trouble to you…"

“You know, It’s not like that… You’re really good sister to me, and you not make a trouble to me or to someone…. Jiyeon…”

“Hyunsoo… I’m tired…. I can’t live like this….”

“Jiyeon….”

“Myungsoo didn’t love me…. So I think its time for me to let him go…. He must be happy, but I think I’m not the one who can make him happy…”

At that time, Hyungsoo’s face looks very. But it is time for me to let Myungsoo go. It's time to me, to look for my own happiness ....

 

"Hey Kiddo ...."

"Hey Chanyeol Oppa ..."

"What is it?! What are you doing in my office? "

"Nothing ...."

"Are you sure?"

I looked at him who sitting in front of me.

"You and Luhan .... You both look chaotic. Do you fight? "

I shook my head.

"Then, what happen to both of you?"

I keep silent.

“You know Jiyeon…. I don’t like seeing both of you like now… You two really like a mess… No more bubbly Jiyeon…. No more caring Luhan….”

I took a deep breath.

"If someone you love hurt you what would you do?"

"What happen? Did Luhan hurt you?!”

"No… Luhan Oppa never hurt me, it’s impossible to him to do something like that ...."

We were silent for a long time.

"Jiyeon .... Follow your heart .... I think Luhan will understand .... "

I looked at Chanyeol Oppa .... Suddenly my tears flowing.

"You can definitely do it, Jiyeon ....."

 

"Hi .... Jiyeon! "

"Luna .... This is.... I want to give this to you ... "

"What is this ....?!"

"It is my diary ..."

"This Book is your diary?"

"Yes ... Please Open this book after I get married ...."

"Of course ...."

I’m sorry, Luna ... I've been keeping secrets from you, now it was the time to tell everthing to you, but sorry I can’t tell everything directly to you. I’m sorry, Luna ....

 

I came to the café where Hyunsoo and his friends used to gather. I saw Hyunsoo was chatting with his friend, he looks very happy. I sat alone at the end of the café, suddenly someone sitting next to me.

"Did you remember everything?"

"Who are you?"

"After you die you ever become an angel, just like me, but you broke a rule, you help him .... You help the man you love and you hate so much…."

"Myungsoo ...."

The man nodded his head.

"That man should died because of suicide, but because of you, he survived from a crash accident that should make him dead ...."

"Why .... Why do I recall about him? "

"Because you’re destined to suffer in this world, Jiyeon .... Because only remembering everything about him makes you suffer, isn’t it? "

Suddenly my tears flowing.

"I won’t make that mistake again .... I don’t want to hurt the people who loved me .... "

"So, have you decided?"

I nodded my head.

"But, the person who you will leave alone will suffer so much, are you sure ....?! "

"I've suffered enough ...  Can’t I be selfish this time? I only want my own happiness….."

"Ok then .... If you said so…. Bye, Jiyeon .... "

"See you later .... Thank you .... "

 

"Goodbye Myungsoo ..... Goodbye again ..... Goodbye forever ..... I'm sorry ...."

Tears ran down in my cheeks. Now, it's time for me to left Myungsoo…... It's time for me to leave this world ..... My Baby .... Mama will soon catch up with you, sorry you have to wait long ...

 

"Welcome Luhan Oppa!"

Luhan Oppa looks very surprised to see me at his house.

"Jiyeon ... ...."

"Why is your reaction like that, Oppa?! Aren’t you glad because I'm here? "

"Not ...  It’s not like that, it's just ....."

I immediately hugged him tightly.

"I miss you, oppa ....."

At that moment I felt the tears splashed down on my shoulders. Luhan Oppa is crying…. I was the one who makes him hurt. I’m sorry Oppa… I really sorry….

"Oppa ...."

Luhan Oppa hugged me tightly.

"I really miss you, Ji ...."

"I really love you, Oppa ...."

"I really love you, too ...."

"Can I stay with you, oppa?"

He nodded his head.

"Of course, Ji .... You can stay with me, because I can’t live without you, Ji ..... "

Luhan Oppa…. He is the best man that I ever had, and I will never let him go. I wont ever let his hand go….. I won’t ever live without him forever……. I really love this man ..... The man who always love me and always makes me happy…..

 

"Good morning, Ji ...." said Lu Oppa, hugging me from behind.

"Morning Oppa ...."

"You smell bad ..." said Lu Oppa, kissing my hair.

"Oppa ... I'm cooking ...."

"Can I get my morning kiss ...?!"

I was peck his lips.

"Thank you ...." he said with a smile full of happiness

Suddenly the front door opened with a loud.

"Luhan!!!"

"Ck… That brat again...." Said Luhan oppa taking off his arms.

"Hey, Jiyeon, why are you here?"

"Morning, Chanyeol Oppa ..."

"You shouldn’t ask Jiyeon something like that….. Why are you here, Channie?!"

"Why are you so cold to me, Lu?"

I just chuckled.

"You stay here last night, Ji?!" Asked Chanyeol Oppa

I just nod my head.

"So now everything is back as usual?!" Asked him again.

I smiled broadly and then hugged Luhan Oppa tightly.

"Of course ...."

Lu Oppa kissed my forehead gently

"OUUUUCCCHHH ..... Stop! You guys makes me lost appetite ...! "Said Chanyeol Oppa while drinking a milk that I prepared for Luhan Oppa.

"Channie Oppa, It belongs to Lu Oppa!" My protest.

 

Myungsoo .... Right now I will start my life .... I will try to be happy .... Thank you .... Thank you for everything ....