When She's Gone

Dear My Love

"How are you , Jiyeon ? Are you okay ? I'm fine . Don’t always worry about myself , Jiyeon. I will be ok. Jiyeon .... Until now I still miss you. I still love you .... Forever .... "

 

" Myungsoo ... What are you doing ? Don’t you Want to have lunch ? "

The man who stood in front of the door was my best friend since we were 5 years old , his name is Sungyeol .

" Come on ... You can still do it later .... " He said , pulling my hand .

" All right . But let me save the data first. "

"OK. I'll wait in the car . "

"All right . "

Sungyeol went out of my office room , and I immediately got ready . Before I go I look back at the only one photos on my desk . That is my photo with a woman who is very I love, and I will always love . My first love and my last love…. Jiyeon ... My lover who leave me alone in this world, without I ever revealing my true heart to her . My lover who is always crying and hurt because of me .... I'm sorry , Jiyeon ....

 

"Myungsoo ... Come on quickly ! "

This restaurant is Jiyeon favorite restaurant . She was very happy to go here and she always forced me to have lunch with her  in this restaurant .

"Myungsoo .... "

"Sorry , what is it, yeol ? What are you talking about? "

Sungyeol sighed and looked at me sadly .

" You're still thinking about Jiyeon? It’s already 5 years she has passed away , Myung .... Jiyeon is gone .... "

I can only stare at my friend 's empty .

"Jiyeon will be sad if she see you like this .... "

Suddenly someone came and sat beside me .

" Hey , L ...  Hey Sungyeol ... "

"Hey . Suzy .... " Sungyeol look at her with bored face

Bae Suzy, she is Sungyeol’s business partner , and I know that Suzy loves me. She always approached me and she always expressed her love to me .

"L .... Do you free this week ? " Suzy said, she is hugging my arm tightly .

"Stop it, Suzy ... " Said Sungyeol

I let go of Suzy hand roughly .

"L ? " She looked very surprised

"Don’t ever touch me again , Bae Suzy .... "

Her eyes filled with tears , and she immediately ran out of the restaurant .

"Myungsoo ... You're so rude to her. No matter how she act, she is still a woman . "

"No one can touch me besides Jiyeon .... "

Sungyeol sighed again .

"I will never betray Jiyeon ... I won’t .... "

 

"When are you getting married? We are getting old .... " My mother asked me as she hold of my hands tightly .

"Myungsoo ... Until when are you still going to continue to remember Jiyeon ? ! Jiyeon had died 5 years ago . It's time for you to start your life again . "

I would never start a new life , because my life is Jiyeon ...

"Myungsoo ... I beg you, my son…. Please forget about Jiyeon .... " Said my mother with tears in her eyes .

"Jiyeon is your past .... You still have to live for your future ... "Said my father again

" Jiyeon also definitely want you to be happy, Dear ... " Said

"You are the successor of our company , you have to have children for you to inherit the company. Myungsoo .... Forget about Jiyeon , she is just a part of your past ... Or you can think that she was never present in your life ! "

I threw the glass in front of me to the floor . The glass is shattered everywhere . They were very surprised .

" Myungsoo ..... " Call my mom while she is crying badly.

"How could I forget about Jiyeon ..... I was the one who killed her.... If its not because of me she is still alive! Because…. she is committed suicide because of me ... I was the one who killed her and our baby ...... " Without knowing my tears flowed .

I look back at the scar on my wrist. When I saw Jiyeon cold body, that day I decided to stay on her side . I tried to commit suicide , but it turns out my brother, Hyunsoo find me so I was saved from death .

"If you want me to forget about Jiyeon,  you have to kill me first. "

I immediately retreated to my bedroom . I ran into Hyunsoo who saw me with worry face.

"Hyung .... " He called softly .

But I kept walking without looking at him. Since Jiyeon died , the only person who always spoke to me just Sungyeol .

 

"Myungsoo ... Myungsoo ... "

" Ah , sorry ... What are you talking about ? "

"You're always like that .... " She said , pursing her lips

" I'm sorry .... "    

She was smiling like a child .

"I love you , Kim Myungsoo ..... "

 

I awakened from my sleep .

" Jiyeon ..... "

I immediately took my phone and tried to reach her . But how many times I tried to contact her I would never be able to hear her voice. Tears fell on and wetting my cheeks and I began to cry because I miss her so badly .

 

" I'm sorry , Jiyeon .... I .... "

"You forget the celebration of 1000 days of our date. You forgot your promise , and now you forgot about my birthday ... ? ! " Said Jiyeon with tears in her eyes .

" I'm sorry , Jiyeon .... "

"Always .... You're always apologizing , Kim Myungsoo .... "

"I 'll do anything for you , Jiyeon ..... "

"I always forgive you , Myungsoo ... But, now… I'm so tired, Myungsoo…. "

 

" Hello ... "

" Myungsoo ... Where are you? I want to talk to you . "

"Just Speak up, I will hear you. "

" I want to meet you , Kim Myungsoo "

" I'm sorry , I can not see you today . How about next week ? "

" ...... "

" Jiyeon ? ! "

" It's Ok .... "

 

" Jiyeon ? ! "

I immediately ran to the hospital as soon as I heard the news that Jiyeon entrance to the hospital .

"I'll leave you two alone.... " Said Sungyeol

"Jiyeon .... "

"I was miscarriage , Myungsoo ... "

"What?! " I was very surprised . I never knew that Jiyeon is pregnant .

"I lost our baby .... ? ! "

"Baby.....?! Our Baby…. ? ! "

Jiyeon is crying again. While I can only shut my mouth and watching her . Jiyeon miscarriage ... She is pregnant with my child .... ? !

 

"Hey , Myungsoo ... "

"What is it , Yeol ? ! "

"Have you checked your Phone? ! "

"Yes . "

"Have you read the message from Jiyeon ? ! "

"I'm still busy , I 'll read it later ... "

" Myungsoo .... Try a little more sensitive . Not only you who is sad at the loss of your baby, Jiyeon is also sad ... She is much more sad than you ... "

I can only bow my head down .

"Try to meet her, Jiyeon is not look like a human.... She always crying and she is very sad. She desperately needs you , Myungsoo .... "

 

" Myungsoo .... "

"What is it , Jiyeon ... "

"Can we meet .... "

"Sorry Jiyeon , I have a meeting , I'll call you back .... "

I immediately went into the conference room. Jiyeon several times called me, but I can’t answered her phone call. After the meeting I saw there were 10 Missed call from Jiyeon and 24 Missed Call from Sungyeol , also 16 Missed Call from Hyunsoo. I immediately contacted Jiyeon , but the number is not active . Suddenly Sungyeol contact me .

"What is it , Yeol ? ! "

"Myungsoo .... You must come here….”

“Where are you?!”

“I was in the hospital.”

“What happen to you?!”

“It’s not me….” Sungyeol voice is cracking

“Yeol….?!”

“Myungsoo… Jiyeon is died .... "

When I heard about that, my world has been shattered . I immediately ran to the hospital, I only see Jiyeon cold body and Jiyeon’s sister , Hyomin and Soyeon who was crying over to Jiyeon cold body.

" Jiyeon .... " I call her, I wish it’s just a dream. I wish she will smile at me again.

"One of the witnesses said that Jiyeon accidentally smashing her body to the car." Sungyeol said as he patted my shoulder .

"Hyung .... " Call Hyunsoo with sad eyes

“IT’s YOUR FAULT! DO YOU LOVE JIYEON? ! IF YOU DON’T LOVE HER, WHY YOU ARE NOT BREAK UP WITH HER? ! WHERE ARE YOU WHEN SHE IS NEEDED YOU THE MOST?! WHERE ARE YOU WHEN SHE IS DEPRESS?!"

" Hyomin , calm down .... " Said Soyeon Noone while hugging Hyomin Noona tightly.

"YOU KILLED BOTH OF JIYEON AND YOUR BABY! YOU ARE THE ONE THAT KILLED BOTH OF THEM! "

"Hyomin… Please Settle down, Hyomin .... " said Soyeon Noona, she still crying badly.

"Jiyeon .... Jiyeon .... " Hyomin Noona Called Jiyeon and she is crying badly.

 

Today I came back to Jiyeon tomb alone . But apparently there is Hyomin noona with a man who I knew named Joon .

"It's been a long time no see , Myungsoo .... "

I was bowing to her, not make eye contact to her .

"How are you ? "

I remained silent , looking at Jiyeon tomb.

"It's been 5 years since Jiyeon died .... I currently come to here together with Joon to tell her that I will getting married .... "

"This is for you.... " Said Joon Hyung while giving me their wedding invitations

I accepted it and then I looked back at Jiyeon grave .

"I will go first . Soyeon Unnie and Seungho oppa already coming, so you can talk to Jiyeon longer. "Said Hyomin Noona

I saw Hyomin Noona wepping her tears.

"Noona .... I’m Sorry .... "

Hyomin noona stopped her body.

"I will never forgive myself ... "

She turn her body and saw me deeply.

"Myungsoo ... I 'm sorry ... "

I looked Hyomin noona . She cried as she grasp Joon Hyung’s hands tighly .

"I was.... At that time I could not control my emotions, so I .... "

"Noona ...Can I ask you something?"

Hyomin Noona looked at me , trying to stop crying .

"In the past you 've said that I was the one who killed my baby ... Is that correct ? Is Jiyeon miscarriage because of me ? "

Hyomin noona keep silent. She looks very nervous .

"Noona .... I have to know about it ..... "

"Jiyeon .... When she knew she was pregnant your baby, she was very happy .... She was trying to contact you, but you always never have a time to meet with her or contact her .... Jiyeon was very frustrated and she thinks that you're not going to like the pregnancy news . Therefore she decided not to tell you about her pregnancy. But .... Apparently because she was very stressful, she is miscarriage…..."

Hyomin noona paused awhile and wiped her tears .

" After that she felt very guilty about her babies who is die in her womb ... She ... She always blame herself and She…. She is….. That day she told me that she love me… she told Soyeon Unnie that she love her. She told us that she will be ok. She will forget about everything and start her new life. She smile widely… She… She…" Hyomin Noona crying badly again. Joon Hyung hug her tightly.

“Shhhh… Hyomin….”

“I’m sorry….” She said

" Noona ... Thank you .... "

" Myungsoo .... I ... "

" Noona ... I have to go . See you . "

I was left Hyomin Noona and Joon Hyung in Jiyeon grave .

 

" Where are you? " Sungyeol asked

"I was on my way to the office . "

"You've been visiting Jiyeon ? ! "

"Yes .... "

" For five years you've never spent a day without going to her grave.... If you are not able to visit her, once you arrive you'll jump in and you'll spend the whole day there .... Myungsoo ... "

Suddenly in front of me there was a truck .

" Myungsoo ? ! "

Somehow I do not want to avoid the truck . But .....

"Myungsoo .... You should be happy ... "

I heard Jiyeon Voice and I immediately swerved to avoide the truck , and after that everything went dark .

“Myungsoo….” I saw Jiyeon smile to  me and she is holding my hand tightly. “Be Happy…..”