Chapter 09.

A Love Triangle.

Recap:

“________, you’ll be mine.” Eunhyuk whispered.

Unknowingly, Heechul heard everything too… even what Eunhyuk whispered.

__________________________________________________

Heechul had heard everything but didn’t want to confront Eunhyuk about it nor Kyuhyun or _______.

He walked into his room quietly, making sure Eunhyuk didn’t notice him.

“Omo… what do I do? ______ likes Donghae & Eunhyuk likes ______.” Heechul was talking to himself.

“Do I tell someone? Or do I keep it to myself?” Heechul was freaking out by now.

Knock Knock~

“Heechul-sshi. Can I talk to you?” ______ asked.

“Y-yeah. Come in.” Heechul replied.

______ walked in & sat next to Heechul.

“Heechul-sshi, I-”

“Call me oppa.” Heechul said.

“O-okay oppa. Anyways. I’m bored. Let’s do something together.” ______ asked.

“W-why do you want to do something with me all of a sudden?” Heechul asked.

I pouted.

“Oppa. Don’t you want to hang out with your dongsaeng?” I asked him.

I noticed that something was wrong… it was like he had a huge secret & if he let it get out, then everything would come crashing down.

“______, I’m a really good secret keeper but this is one secret I cannot keep…” Heechul suddenly said.

I was right.

“What’s wrong oppa?” I asked.

“Well, I heard something… that I wasn’t suppose to hear; actually, it was two things.” Heechul started off.

“Oh? What is it?” I asked.

“I heard, _______.” Heechul said.

No… it can’t be. He couldn’t have heard my conversation with Kyuhyun… could he?

“I heard you talking to Kyuhyun before…” He said, confirming my thought.

Darn it.

“I just have to tell you this. I wasn’t the only one that heard it.”

OH…MY…GOSH… Donghae?

“Wait wait wait… if you weren’t the only one that heard it, then who else heard it too?” I asked.

“I can’t say. And I’m sorry to say, but it’s not the person you’re thinking.” Heechul said.

“Oppa. Please, please, please don’t tell anyone about this. Please.” I begged.

“Araso. I wasn’t going to. But please do something about it or I’m afraid that something might happen. You could tell Kyuhyun for all I care but do something about it, araso?” Heechul said.

“Yeah. I’ll fix it… if I can.” I replied.

Of course the first thing to do was tell Kyuhyun… hoping he would be able to help me in some way, shape or form.

- Next Day –

There was no school for me today.

Or more like Kyuhyun called & told the school that I wasn’t going to be in school.

And since the call came from a hot idol, of course the school didn’t second question him.

Today, I’m following Super Junior to SM building where they’re practicing.

But when I woke up, everyone was gone. Well, almost.

And then I got a text.

Well, actually, I got the text before I woke up.

So technically, the text woke me up from my sleep.

From: Kyuuuuu oppa. ♥

______, sorry. Some of us had to leave early. But you can come here with Eunhyuk hyung. (:

From: ______ Princess. ♥

Yah oppa. How can you do that to me?! Don’t you remember what I told you about Eunhyuk oppa?

From: Kyuuuuu oppa. ♥

Don’t worry! You’ll be fine. (: See you there! :D

Aish… oppa wants me to die.

Knock knock~

“______. Are you ready to go?” Eunhyuk asked walking in.

“Yeah oppa. Just let me get my things & we can go.”

“Araso. I’ll wait for you in the car then.” Eunhyuk said smiling & closing the door behind him.

- In the Car –

“Mmkay oppa. We can go now.” I said, putting on my seatbelt.

I was tired… I put my elbow on the armrest & used my hand to support my head & looked out the window.

If only life was as easy as the trees just swaying along with the wind.

It was like they could be one.

But they are not something that can describe what’s happening in my life right now.

In fact, they’re something that describes the opposite of what’s happening.

Before I knew it, we were there.

I can’t believe I fell asleep in the car… again.

“_____... _____... wake up.” Eunhyuk said, shaking me.

“Ah. Oppa. We’re here already?” I asked, half awake.

“Yeah. Let’s go before your overly protective best friend gets mad at me for taking forever just to get here.”

Eunhyuk said getting out & walking to my side to open the door for me.

I nodded & smiled at him.

Upon walking onto the territory of Lee Soo Man, _____ was going to get the shock of her life…

While walking, ______ & Eunhyuk were just talking randomly…

Until ______ bumped into someone & fell over.

“______! Are you okay?!” Eunhyuk exclaimed helping ______ back up on her feet.

“Yeah oppa. I’m fine.” ______ replied dusting herself off.

The person who bumped into ______ stood there.

“_____?” the person asked.

At this moment, I knew who had called out for me…

This was one voice that I was never going to forget…

I looked up & see…

Him.

“K-kibum-sshi?” I stuttered.

I couldn’t believe it. The guy who left me like that… We meet again on the territory of Lee Soo Man.

_________________________________________________________