Chapter 07.

A Love Triangle.

Recap:

I just wished that Yunho oppa didn’t leave for Japan yet so I would have so assurance that I wasn’t alone.

And then, the closet door opened.

“_______” he said.

_____________________________________________________

I looked up & saw Eunhyuk.

“Eunhyuk-sshi.” I said.

Then from the wide door that was opened, I heard the thunder clearer & saw lightening.

I shoved my head in between my legs again & covered my ears, shaking with fear.

“_______.” Eunhyuk said.

No response.

How come I felt disappointed…?

How come I was hoping that it was Donghae oppa that came for me instead?

Then I felt Eunhyuk put his jacket over me.

He then leaned down & gave me his iPhone to use.

“Listen to a song. You won’t feel that afraid.” Eunhyuk whispered in my ear.

I put his earphones on & played their song, No Other.

Their songs weren’t bad at all.

Barely being able to hear the thunder was a success.

But from the corner of my eye, I could still see the lightening.

Eunhyuk helped me out & put his arm over my shoulders & held me close to him as I continue to listen to music.

Eunhyuk pulled off one side of my earphones & told me,

“Close your eyes. I’ll guide you to the other members. Believe in me. I won’t let you hurt yourself.”

I nodded my head, closed my eyes & put the earphone back on.

“Hyung! Kyuhyun! Donghae! Siwon! Sungmin! _______’s with me!” Eunhyuk exclaimed.

Everyone started running to Eunhyuk’s voice.

Kyuhyun saw _______ & hugged her immediately.

...

Before I opened my eyes, I felt someone hug me.

I opened my eyes to see myself being embraced by Kyuhyun.

“Oppa!” I exclaimed, almost tearing.

“Babo. You scared me. I thought something happened to you.” Kyuhyun sighed in relief.

“_______. You’re okay!” Sungmin said, giving me a hug.

“I’m relieved to know you’re okay.” Donghae said, ruffling my hair.

“Thank god!” Siwon said, giving me a hug.

“Yah. God has nothing to do with this. In fact, he created this mess!” Heechul exclaimed.

“Hyung~!!!!” Siwon whined.

“Anyways. _______, you should come sleepover at our dorm. We’re more than welcome to have you.” Heechul said.

“Eh… no. I couldn’t. This is where I should be.”

“Yah. You’re home alone. I don’t want anything to happen to you.” Heechul said.

I gave a confused look. Did he just tell me that he didn’t want anything to happen to me? What was I to him?

Heechul chuckled. “You’re now considered my dongsaeng so I can’t let anything happen to you.”

“Ahhh…” I said, understanding.

“_______. Just come sleepover for the night please. I won’t be able to rest well knowing that you’re here alone.” Kyuhyun said.

“Please come?” Sungmin asked, giving me a cute face.

I sighed in defeat. How could I turn down a face like Sungmins?

“Araso. I’ll sleepover.”

- In the Car –

I sat in between Kyuhyun & Donghae in the car.

I was definitely tired from staying up because of the rain & thunder.

So after a while after we got in the car, I fell asleep.

I felt my head land on someone’s shoulder but I didn’t care whose it was. All I knew was that it was comfortable & I was tired.

I was thinking that I was on Kyuhyun’s shoulder so I made myself even more comfortable.

...

But little did _______ know, she was thinking wrong.

The shoulder that _______ was leaning on belonged to no other than Lee Donghae.

Donghae had his earphones on & was listening to music when he felt ______’s head on his shoulder.

He opened his eyes & looked down at her.

_______ was definitely flawless moreover; she was like an angel sent from heaven.

‘Lee Donghae. Stop it. She’s maknae’s best friend. You’re not allowed to feel anything for her.’ He thought.

Donghae cleared that thought out of his head & smiled at ______.

Donghae left _______’s head on his shoulders & closed his eyes.

- At the Dorm –

I woke up seeing Sungmin sitting next to me, just staring at me.

“Sungmin-sshi?” I asked confused.

He simply waved & smiled at me.

I looked around my area & realized that I was at a home… more like Super Junior’s home.

“When did we get here? And how did I sleep on the couch?” I asked.

“Ahhh. We got here a long time ago silly. You were just too deep in your sleep to know.”

“But that still doesn’t explain how I was sleeping on the couch…”

“Yeah. We saw that you were tired so we decided not to wake you up & carried you in so you can continue sleeping.” Sungmin said.

“W-w-who carried me?” I asked, hoping it was him.

“Kyuhyun.” Sungmin replied.

“Oh.” I said, disappointed.

“Yah. You should be happy. You were heavy!” Kyuhyun said, walking in.

He realized that when Sungmin said that it was him who carried me in, I got disappointed.

“Aniyo. I am happy. Thank you oppa.” I said, giving him a hug.

“Come to my room later. I have to talk to you.” Kyuhyun whispered in my ear while I was hugging him.

Sungmin pouted.

“Hey ______. How come I don’t get a hug?”

“Hyung. Why would you want a hug?!” Kyuhyun asked.

“Because it’s from ______.” Sungmin said, smiling.

“Here. I’ll give you a hug.” Kyuhyun said, opening his arms to embrace Sungmin.

But Sungmin ran behind me & screamed, “Maknae! I don’t want you to hug me!”

In the end, Kyuhyun ended up hugging me.

“_______. That’s not fair. You hugged him twice now!” Sungmin complained.

“Haha. You’re such a little kid Sungmin-sshi.” I said, pinching his cheeks & then giving him a hug.

“Satisfied?” I asked, smiling.

“Yes but call me oppa from now on & I’ll be extremely satisfied.” Sungmin said.

“Okay Sungmin oppa.” I said.

Sungmin giggled & ran off.

Probably to tell his hyungs & dongsaengs so they can be jealous of him.

But after he walked out, he came back in.

“Oh yeah ______. Don’t give Kyuhyun all the credit.” Sungmin said.

“Huh? What do you mean?” I asked.

“I mean don’t give him all the credit of carrying you in. He was barely able to make it half way. So Donghae carried you in. The one you should be thanking should be Donghae.” Sungmin said.

“Yah. Hyung.” Kyuhyun exclaimed.

And then he ran off.

I felt a smile form on my face.

“Yah, yah, yah. Why are you so happy?” Kyuhyun said, returning to me.

“Aniyo. I’m not.”

Kyuhyun looked at me, suspicious.

It seemed like he knew something but wouldn’t tell me.

“Anyways. What do you want to talk to me about?” I asked.

“I don’t think this conversation will start here. Let’s go to my room & talk.” Kyuhyun said, leading the way.

I didn’t see any of the other members so I thought maybe they were in their rooms.

“Oppa. I want to go to the bathroom first.” I said.

“Alright. There. It’s right there.” Kyuhyun said, pointing to the closed door. “I’ll wait for you in my room.”

“Araso.” I said, as Kyuhyun closed the door to his room.

As I turned the door knob & opened the door, I was left with something fascinating.

I was met with someone’s perfectly structured body with a towel around his waist…

Lee Donghae…

I stood there, frozen with my eyes wide open, staring.

Donghae was also left frozen, surprised & not knowing what to do.

It had been a good few minutes.

“______. What’s taking-” Kyuhyun was saying before he saw the whole scene.

__________________________________________________________

Just updating here so you guys can be on the same chapter as on my winglin account. :)