Chapter 08.

A Love Triangle.

“Hyung!” Kyuhyun screamed as he pulled me out.

After Kyuhyun had pulled me out of the bathroom, I was still oblivious as to what was happening around me.

….

Kyuhyun brang _________ to his room.

Donghae was still in the bathroom, still not knowing what to do.

He knows that after this, it would be weird & awkward.

Donghae decided to put on some clothes & head over to Kyuhyun.

…..

“____!” I heard someone yelling my name.

“_______!”

No response.

“Yah! Jung ______! What the hell is wrong with you?!” he screamed again.

That was when I came back down to Earth.

“Huh?” I asked. “Were you calling for me?”

“Yeah for the past like 5 minutes. What’s wrong with you?!” Kyuhyun asked.

“N-n-nothing.” I stuttered.

“Doesn’t seem like nothing to me.” Kyuhyun said.

“No really. It’s nothing.” I said.

“Didn’t seem like nothing when you were staring at hyung’s body!” Kyuhyun exclaimed.

“Yah, oppa!” I said, covering his mouth.

Kyuhyun took my hand away from his mouth.

“Yeah, I know what you’re thinking.” He said, smirking.

“Oh yeah?”

“You, Jung ______, are in love with my hyung, Lee Donghae. Am I not right?!” Kyuhyun exclaimed once again.

“Oppa! Stop screaming!” I yelled at him.

“Why huh? Cause I’m right & you know it.” Kyuhyun smirked.

“Ani. I’m not in love. I think.” I whispered the last part but Kyuhyun still heard me.

“Hmm? What was that? You think?!”

“Alright oppa. I get you. Stop screaming! Do you want other people to hear?!”

“Nuh-uh. You better tell me everything, now.” Kyuhyun said, folding his arms.

“Oppa~.” I whined.

“Nope. Tell me. You’re not getting away this time.”

Knock Knock. ~

SAVED!

“Kyu, can I come in?” Donghae asked.

“Yeah, come in.” Kyuhyun said giving me a glare that says you’re not off the hook yet.

Donghae opens the door & sees that I’m in his room.

“Ah _______. You’re here too. By the way, I’m sorry about before.” Donghae apologized.

“No, it was my fault for walking in. I’ll be in the living room so you guys can talk.” I said, leaving.

But as I was leaving, I saw Kyuhyun giving me the same glare before Donghae walked in.

‘This is not over. I’m going to talk to you later.’ Kyuhyun mouthed.

I stuck my tongue out at him & shut the door.

I walked down to the living room & sat on the couch.

I leaned my head back & closed my eyes.

But when I opened my eyes, Eunhyuk was only a few inches away from my face.

He was smiling at me like nothing was wrong with being that close to me.

“Annyeong.” He said, moving back & sitting down next to me.

“Ah. Eunhyuk-sshi. You scared me.” I said my hand over my chest.

Eunhyuk pouted.

I looked at him, confused.

“What’s wrong?” I asked him.

“Why do you call Minnie & Hae oppa but you don’t call me oppa?” Eunhyuk asked, still pouting.

“Ah. So are you jealous that I don’t call you oppa?” I smirked.

“Yah Jung ______. Are you messing with me?” Eunhyuk stared.

“Haha. Ani. I was kidding, oppa.” I said. “Happy?”

Eunhyuk immediately smiled.

“Gosh. You guys are such little kids.” I murmured.

“Hmm? What was that?” Eunhyuk said, trying to annoy me.

“Oh… nothing.” I said, rolling my eyes.

“Hey. Let’s watch a scary movie.” Eunhyuk suggested.

“But I get scared easily…” I said, trying to change his mind.

“Don’t worry. I’m here.” Eunhyuk said, smiling.

“Hmm… alright. Fine.” I said. “What movie are you putting in?”

“Death Bell.” Eunhyuk replied.

“Oppa! If I watch that, I definitely wouldn’t want to go back to school. It’s too scary!” I exclaimed.

“Don’t worry ______. It’s nothing. Seriously.” Eunhyuk said, closing all the lights & pressing play & then returning back next to me.

The soundtrack for Death Bell was starting & already, I was scared.

When the girl’s face showed, I grabbed hold of Eunhyuk’s arm & used his sleeve to cover my eyes.

I saw Eunhyuk look at me & smile.

As the movie continued, I was holding on to Eunhyuk’s arm & constantly using his sleeve to cover my eyes.

Then when we saw that the students & teachers split into 2 groups & there was no power, I saw someone walking down the stairs.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh~!” I screamed.

The lights flicked open & I saw Kyuhyun’s face.

“Yah babo. Why are you screaming?!” Kyuhyun said walking up to me.

“Yah. You scared the living hell out of me!” I exclaimed, lightly slapping him.

“What did I do? I was just coming down to get you.” Kyuhyun said, innocently.

“Maknae yah. We were watching Death Bell. Of course you scared her.” Eunhyuk said.

“Oppa. Why are you wearing a hoodie?” I asked.

“Yah. It’s cold. Are you crazy?” Kyuhyun replied.

“No, you’re crazy. It’s not cold.” I replied.

“Whatever. ______, I still didn’t finish talking with you.” Kyuhyun said.

I stuck out my tongue at him again.

“Come on ______. You’re not getting out of it again.” Kyuhyun said, pulling on me to follow him.

“Oppa~” I called out to Eunhyuk.

Kyuhyun stopped & looked at me.

“When did you get close to Eunhyuk hyung?” Kyuhyun asked.

“None of your business.” I replied, sticking out my tongue yet again.

Kyuhyun pinched my nose.

“Owwwwwwww~. Oppa, let go of me.” I cried.

“Bye hyung.” Kyuhyun said dragging me up to his room.

“Thanks for saving me before when I was at home.” I yelled, stuffily because Kyuhyun was still pinching my nose.

- In Kyuhyun’s room –

Kyuhyun dragged me into his room & closed the door.

“Oppa. Can you let go of me now?” I asked, breathing through my mouth.

When Kyuhyun finally let go, I was breathing heavily.

“Oppa. What do you want to talk about anyways? There’s nothing left to say.” I said.

“Yes there is. You’re in love & you know it.” Kyuhyun replied.

“No I’m not. I’m really not.” I said.

“So explain your feelings for hyung.” Kyuhyun said.

“Which hyung?” I replied, smirking.

“Yah. You know who I’m talking about.” Kyuhyun said, pinching my cheeks.

“Oppa. Stop pinching me!” I exclaimed.

“Tell me!” Kyuhyun yelled.

“Oppa! I told you! There’s nothing going on between me & Donghae oppa.” I told him.

“No, there is.” Kyuhyun sighed. “Princess, seriously tell me. I really want to be there for you.”

“Oppa. I’m glad to hear that…”

“So tell me. What’s up with you?” Kyuhyun said, getting serious.

“Oppa, I’m not so sure myself either.” I said.

“What do you mean?” Kyuhyun asked.

“I mean that I’m not sure what I’m feeling for him. I mean, he stands out to me the most cause he just seems so… I don’t know. Perfect?” I said.

“Perfect? Why is it Donghae hyung that catches your eye? Why couldn’t it have been someone else?” Kyuhyun whispered.

“Huh?” I asked him.

“Nothing. I’m pretty sure you do like him. Through your reactions & all, I’m pretty sure you do like him.”

“I don’t know. I think I actually might like him… I mean, I think he’s amazing & all but come on, let’s be real here. I’m just a regular girl & he’s a huge pop star. Seriously, what does that tell you oppa?” I sighed.

“______. If it’s love, nothing matters.” Kyuhyun said.

“Ani. I don’t think it’s love. It’s a one-sided love so it doesn’t really count. I like him but he doesn’t feel the same so… it’s different.” I sighed… again.

“Aish. Stop sighing.” Kyuhyun said.

“Oppa. I think I should get over my feelings for him… don’t you think?” I said.

“I don’t know. It’s your choice & whatever you choose, I’ll be there.” Kyuhyun said.

“Thank you oppa.” I said, giving him a hug.

After Kyuhyun had left with ______, Eunhyuk went to Kyuhyun’s room after about 2 minutes.

Eunhyuk had wanted to see what was so important to talk to _____ about.

Standing outside, Eunhyuk could hear everything… & everything as in from the beginning to the end of their conversation.

The walls & doors were really thin.

He heard about ______ liking Donghae.

How he wished it was him that _______ liked.

He stood outside the door, furious.

He wanted _______ to love him.

He didn’t think that Donghae was the one for her.

“________, you’ll be mine.” Eunhyuk whispered.

Unknowingly, Heechul heard everything too… even what Eunhyuk whispered.

________________________________________________________________

This chapter was meant to go up a week ago but then things got too busy for me .. X:

I`m sorry ; but I hope you enjoyed this update. (: