Chapter 05.

A Love Triangle.

Donghae ran up the stairs & snatched the diary from Kyuhyun.

“Yah. Do you know what privacy is?” Donghae lectured.

“Hyung. I’m her best friend! I just want to know what happened to her over the past years that we haven’t been in contact. Anyways, I’m sure you would want to know too.” Kyuhyun said, attempting to snatch the diary back from Donghae.

“No. I do want to know what happened but we don’t have her permission! That’s called invading someone’s privacy!” Donghae said.

“It’s just me & you here! If you don’t tell & I don’t tell, who’s going to find out?!” Kyuhyun said.

After what seemed like 10 minutes, Kyuhyun finally snatched the diary away from Donghae.

“Yah Kyu. At least ask her. After all, it IS a diary & it’s your best friend’s diary.”

“Hyung. Don’t worry. Nobody will know.” Kyuhyun said.

Donghae sat down on the bed, giving up convincing Kyuhyun to not read it.

Kyuhyun opened it & started reading.

‘Today is worth remembering. He finally asked me out. He’s my boyfriend now. I’m so happy. I hope we last forever. Keke ~ ^^’

‘This happiness wasn’t going to last, was it? Today, he gave me an attitude & didn’t want me with him at all. He kept telling me to stop bothering him… he even pushed me to get out of his way. Is it just me?’

“Omo! My princess… she was suffering.” Kyuhyun said.

“You’re her best friend & you didn’t know anything about this? Some best friend you are.”

“Hey. It’s not my fault.” Kyuhyun said.

“Continue reading.”

“What happened to privacy?” Kyuhyun smirked.

“That was all gone when you started reading her diary.” Donghae said.

Kyuhyun glared at Donghae & continued reading.

‘He apologized to me… he kept begging me to forgive him. But I would’ve forgiven him anyways. Am I stupid…? What if he has another outbreak like that?’

‘I am apparently stupid. It’s not an outbreak this time… but I caught him flirting with another girl. What am I suppose to do now? I don’t want to break up with him… but that was nothing right…? It was just guys’ hormones reacting right…? Right.’

“Aishh… this pabo.” Kyuhyun whispered.

‘It’s gone… everything. The one thing I didn’t want to do, he did. He broke up with me… he didn’t even care about how I would feel. He just called me out, showed me his new girlfriend, called it over & walked away. I’m never going to love again.’

‘I can’t believe _____ went through something like that… if I ever get the chance, I’ll definitely treat her better…’ Donghae thought.

Kyuhyun closed the diary.

“Hyung. Never say a word to anyone about this… or else we’re dead.” Kyuhyun said.

“Araso. I know, I know.” Donghae said.

“Well. It’s almost time for ______ to get off school. Let’s wait outside the building for her.” Kyuhyun said.

- At School –

I walked out of school & I saw Donghae-sshi’s car parked on the side. I walked up to the car. But I was greeted with Kyuhyun oppa hugging me like crazy.

“Princess!!!!!” Kyuhyun screamed hugging me & not letting go.

Donghae got out of the car & watched.

“Oppa! Let go of me. Haven’t you hugged me enough?!” I chuckled.

“Princess, I’m never letting you go.” Kyuhyun said, hugging me even tighter.

“Oppa!” I said, prying him off me. “What’s wrong? Why are you like this all of a sudden?”

“______. Today I found out something…” Kyuhyun said.

“What…? What’d you find out?”

“I found out that-” Kyuhyun’s mouth was covered by Donghae’s hand.

“He found out that he has missed out so much from your life.” Donghae said, nervously.

“Oh… well. I mean, it’s been years. Of course you missed out on a lot.”

Donghae gave Kyuhyun a look that said ‘what are you doing?!’

I opened the car door & went in.

“I’m sorry but I really want her to tell me everything
herself!” Kyuhyun whispered to Donghae.

“Maybe if you asked her instead; ask her about it later & whatever you do, don’t say that you read her diary or say that you were at her house, in her room.” Donghae said walking to the driver’s seat.

Kyuhyun got in & talked with me.

“_______. Would you mind if I go to your place later & have a talk with you…?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Uhm… okay. But about what?” I asked confused.

“I’ll tell you later.”

- At Your House –

“Uhm, Donghae-sshi, just treat this like your own home.” I told him.

“______. Let’s go to your room & talk.” Kyuhyun said pulling me upstairs.

- In My Room –

“Oppa, what’s wrong?” I asked, worried.

“Can you please tell me everything that happened in your life from when I left?” Kyuhyun asked.

“W-why are you asking me that all of a sudden?”

“Uh… forget that. Tell me what happened with your love life.”

“Oppa! How’d you know?!”

“______. I… I don’t want to hide it from you. I read your diary along with hyung. We came here after we dropped you off at school.”

“WHAT!!” I screamed.

Donghae ran upstairs & opened the door.

“Donghae-sshi!”

“______, I-I’m sorry. I really am.” Donghae apologized.

“______, it wasn’t his fault. He told me not to read your diary but I did it anyways.”

“Oppa, how could you?!”

“Princess, I’m sorry. But if I didn’t read your diary, I wouldn’t have known how much pain you went through.”
Kyuhyun hugged me.

“______. I’m sorry I haven’t been there for you. But I really hope you would tell me everything. I know how you are. You’re someone that likes to keep everything bottled up inside them & rather endure the pain by themselves than tell anyone about it.” Kyuhyun said.

“Oppa. I really don’t want to talk about him nor about our relationship.”

“But don’t you think you keep everything to yourself too much? I’m here for you so you can tell me anything.” Kyuhyun comforted me.

“Oppa, I know but he left a really big scar. I really don’t know if I can talk about it again.”

“______. I’m not going to force you to tell me but when you feel like telling me, I’ll be all ears.” Kyuhyun said, smiling at me.

I smiled back.

“Well oppa. You already know everything so there’s nothing more I need to say. It’s all in my diary.”

“Everything’s not in the diary… mostly everything is in the diary…” Donghae said.

“What are you talking about Donghae-sshi?”

“The thing you’re missing is… his name.”

“I… he…” I sighed.

“______. It’s fine. Don’t force yourself.”

“Oppa, I’m fine. His name is…”

__________________________________________________________

Hope you`ll comment. :)