Chapter 10.

A Love Triangle.

“Hi hyung.” Key greeted, bowing to Eunhyuk.

Why was he here?

“Hi ______. How have you been?” Key asked ______, smirking.

“Kibum, you know ______?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Yeah. She’s my…” Key said, trailing off.

“Ex.” I finished.

...

Eunhyuk widened his eyes.

He couldn’t believe what he had just heard.

_____ & Key?

Eunhyuk became furious because he knew Kibum was a player.

But he had to hold it in… for the sake of _____.

“So ______, do you have a boyfriend yet?” Key asked, smirking already knowing the answer to it.

“I…” _____ started.

“Yeah. She does. I’m her boyfriend.” Eunhyuk said, putting his arm over ______’s shoulders & bringing her closer to him.

...

Key looks at us, surprised.

I couldn’t blame him. I, myself was surprised too.

I mean, who comes out of no where claiming someone to be theirs?

I looked at Eunhyuk & he looked back, smiling at me.

“H-hyung. Really?” Key stuttered.

I had to admit, pay back was fun.

“Yeah. Oppa is my boyfriend.” I said, wrapping my arm around Eunhyuk’s waist.

Eunhyuk smiled even wider, seeing my reaction.

“A-ah. T-then c-congrats.” Key said, choking on his words.

I knew he didn’t really mean it.

But why would he even care? He was the one that broke up with me in the first place…

We stayed in that position for a while & I had to admit, being like this with Eunhyuk wasn’t so bad after all.

...

Kyuhyun walked out of the building trying to see if ______ & Eunhyuk arrived yet.

To his surprise, they were already here a while ago.

He saw Eunhyuk & ______ in the position…

“Yah! Jung ______! Eunhyuk hyung!” Kyuhyun screamed, speed walking up to them.

Boy was he mad.

_____ knew that Eunhyuk likes her & yet, she’s still acting like it’s nothing.

...

I was actually starting to enjoy being in Eunhyuk’s embrace when I heard someone scream out our names.

I turned to look & saw none other then my best friend.

I immediately let go, hoping he didn’t catch us.

But I knew he did.

“Yah. ______. What do you think-” Kyuhyun said when he came up to us.

I covered his mouth before he finished his sentence.

“Ah. Oppa, you came. I was just coming with my boyfriend when I bumped into Kibum.” I said giving signals to Kyuhyun to tell him to be quiet.

Kyuhyun glared at me.

“Hi hyung.” Key bowed.

“Ah, Kibum. Why are you here? I thought you didn’t have schedules today.” Kyuhyun said, trying calm down.

“Ah, yeah. But we just came to practice dancing. I’ll be going now. Congrats again, ______” Key said, bowing & then leaving.

Kyuhyun made sure that Kibum was far enough so he couldn’t hear…

And then the scolding began… even for Eunhyuk.

“Yah! Jung _____! What the hell were you thinking, having hyung pretend to be your boyfriend?!” Kyuhyun screamed.

“Wait. Oppa, before you start screaming at-” I started but…

“Hyung! You should’ve known better than to follow along with her lie! What happens if Kibum finds out that it’s not real? Then what?” Kyuhyun screamed.

“Kyu-yah. Listen to me. First of all, I was the one that told Kibum that _____ was my girlfriend because I couldn’t stand the way he asked her. Second, she was the one that followed me so DON’T yell at her. And third, Kibum won’t find out that that was a lie, so it’s okay.” Eunhyuk explained.

“How are you so sure that he won’t find out that that was a lie?” Kyuhyun questioned.

“Because I’m going to make it official.” Eunhyuk said.

_________________________________________________________