Chapter 04.

A Love Triangle.

“Sungmin hyung?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Not fair. It’s blank.” Sungmin pouted.

“Ahhh… Eunhyuk hyung?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Blank. This isn’t fair, Kyu-ah.” Eunhyuk complained.

“Hyung, it’s not my fault you chose that piece of paper.” Kyuhyun smiled.

“I have it Kyu-ah!” Donghae screamed.

“Yah! You cheated!” Heechul exclaimed.

“Don’t be jealous hyung.” Kyuhyun said.

“Yah. You little %%#&$^@$@!” Heechul cursed.

“Yah! Kim Heechul!” Leeteuk yelled. “Stop cursing. Donghae, its fine. You just better not do anything to _____ or else I’ll be the first to come after you.”

“Yah, hyung. Aren’t I closer to you?!” Donghae complained.

“Haha! That’s what you get.” Heechul teased.

“Hyung, then come with me tomorrow morning & after school to pick her up. I guess we’re taking your car?” Kyuhyun asked.

Donghae nodded.

- Next Day –

“Kyu! Wake up.” Donghae exclaimed, lightly pushing Kyuhyun.

“Aishh. Hyung! I’m tired!” Kyuhyun complained, half asleep.

“Let’s go. If you don’t wake up now, I’m going alone to bring ______ to school.”

Immediately, Kyuhyun shot up.

Donghae smirked knowing it would work.

- Your House –

“Oppa. I’m leaving for school.”

“No. Not yet. Kyuhyun’s going to bring you to school.” Yunho said.

“Oppaaaaaa~ Do I have to wait for him? I can go by myself without a problem!” I complained.

“______, wait for him to come. By the way, I heard he’s bringing one of his hyungs so you’ll be able to get closer to Super Junior too. Aren’t you happy?”

“No. Getting closer to Super Junior will only cause more problems for me. And what is up with people & Super Junior? They’re just like regular people, gosh.”

“They’re not like regular people. They’re like gods. Do you see how handsome they are? Of course, they come second when we’re talking about looks cause DBSK comes first.” Yunho bragged.

“Oppa, conceited much?” I chuckled.

Ding Dong ~

Yunho went to open the door.

“Yunho!” Donghae screamed, giving Yunho a hug.

“Donghae! So you’re the one coming to pick ______ up?”

“Haha. Yep. Is she ready?”

“Yeah. She’s right here.” Yunho said.

“Annyeong Donghae-sshi. Where’s Kyuhyun oppa?” I asked noticing that Kyuhyun wasn’t by his side.

“Annyeong ______. He’s in the car. Come on. Let’s go.” Donghae said. “Bye Yunho!”

“Ahhh, bye. Keep my dongsaeng safe!” Yunho screamed.

“Princess!!!!!!!!” Kyuhyun screamed, giving me a hug.

“Oppa!”

Donghae pouted. He was indeed jealous. How did the maknae end up with the pretty & cute looking girl?

Kyuhyun looked at the rearview mirror & chuckled.

“Hey princess. I think the next time hyung comes pick you up, you should also give him a hug. He’s jealous.” Kyuhyun whispered, motioning to look at the rearview mirror.

I blushed. “Oppa. I don’t even know him that well yet.” I exclaimed in a whisper.

“Okay. Well, this is why they are coming to pick you up; so you can get to know them.” Kyuhyun whispered back.

“Yah Kyu. Stop whispering with her. I want to know what you guys are talking about.” Donghae said.

“Nothing hyung. We were just talking about how handsome & cute & hot you look.” Kyuhyun said, holding in his laughter.

I gave him a glare.

Donghae drove away. As he was driving, he was constantly asking me questions.

“_____. What’s your favorite animal?”

“Uhm. I don’t think I have a favorite animal but I like doggies.” I said, smiling.

“Ahhh… I have a dog name Bada.” Donghae said.

“I’ve always wanted a dog… but oppa doesn’t let me have one cause it’s a big responsibility & I’m not responsible enough, or so oppa says.”

“You seem responsible though. Anyways, what’s your favorite color?”

“Blue.”

“Who’s your favorite member in Super Junior besides Kyuhyun?”

“Uhm… I…”

“Hyung! Don’t ask her questions like that.” Kyuhyun said, pinching Donghae’s arm.

“Ow! At least it was worth a try. Sheesh. I’m going to get you back for pinching me, Cho Kyuhyun. Just watch.” Donghae said, glaring a Kyuhyun.

-A Block Away From School-

“______. Would you be able to walk from here?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Yeah. I’m fine. I didn’t even need you guys to bring me to school in the first place…”

“No. I’m going to bring you all the way to school.” Donghae said.

“It’s fine. I can go by myself. It’ll be bad for you guys if people find out that you’re here.”

“Yunho told me to make sure that you get to school safely so that’s exactly what I’m going to do.” Donghae argued.

“But-”

“Aishh. ______. Just let hyung take you to school. He doesn’t change his mind once he’s made it up.” Kyuhyun said.

Sigh~ “Fine. But you’re going to get caught if you go to school like… this.” I said.

“Don’t worry. I have my disguise all ready.” Donghae said, putting on his sunglasses, a hat & a mask, covering his mouth & nose.

“Oppa. Are you going to be coming too?” I asked Kyuhyun.

“Nope. I’m going to stay in the car & wait for hyung. But I’ll come after to pick you up.” Kyuhyun said.

“Okay. Bye oppa.” I said, giving him a hug.

-At School-

“Well, there you go. I’ll see you after school?” Donghae asked, taking off his mask.

“Yeah. I’ll see you after school. Bye Donghae-sshi.” I said & gave him a quick & small hug & then walking off.

Donghae was left dumbfounded.

“B-b-bye ________.” Donghae stuttered.

As Donghae was walking back to the car, he had a smile on his face the whole time.

Kyuhyun saw Donghae from a distance smiling like a manic & thought he was crazy.

When Donghae finally reached the car, Kyuhyun asked, “Hyung. Are you crazy? What’s wrong with you? Why are you smiling like that?”

“Huh? What? Oh. It’s nothing. Where are you going now?” Donghae said.

“Hmmm. I think I’m going to go to ______’s house & check out her things.” Kyuhyun slyly, said.

“Yah. Isn’t Yunho home?”

“I don’t think so. He probably has a schedule. Plus, he told me that I can drop by whenever I want. He even told me where the spare key is.”

“Yeah… sure… he told you where the spare key is so that you can rummage through her things right?” Donghae said, sarcastically.

“You got that right.” Kyuhyun replied.

Donghae replied with a glare.

“Want to come with me hyung? I know you do.” Kyuhyun said, tempting Donghae.

“Aish. Whatever. I have nothing to do anyways.”

- At Your House –

Kyuhyun opened the door & as he predicted, Yunho was no where to be seen. Kyuhyun went up to your room first. The thing that caught his eye was your diary lying there, on your desk.

“Yah. Hyung. Come here. I found her diary!” Kyuhyun screamed.

__________________________________________________________________

Comment please ? :)