Chapter 12.

A Love Triangle.

Recap:

Eunhyuk hyung put his arm around _____’s shoulders & turned around & started walking.

I did the same, following after them, behind _____.

But suddenly stopped when we saw who was standing there…

“Donghae hyung!” I exclaimed.

Had he heard everything?

_________________________________________________________

“Yah, Hae!” Eunhyuk exclaimed.

At that moment, I felt like I did something wrong. The look on Donghae’s face… it was full of anger… sadness… disappointment… mixed together… but why?

Ani, he can’t possibly be feeling any of these right now; its just my mind messing with me.

“Oppa.” I greeted Donghae & faked a smile.

“Hae, you heard?”

“Deh. Congrats. You guys are officially together.” Donghae congratulated Eunhyuk oppa & I for getting together.

I saw Donghae hyung’s face… he loved _____ too.

He smiled at them & congratulated them… but I know hyung. He’s acting.

His mouth curved upwards but his eyes… his eyes told everything.

They all started to walk again, going into SM building where the other Super Junior members were. Eunhyuk held _____’s hand the whole time.

When they got to Super Junior’s room & opened the door… the members were surprised.

“______! What took-” Leeteuk stopped when he realized their hands…

“Yah, Lee Hyukjae. What is this?” Kangin asked.

By that time, everyone stopped what they were doing & had gathered around Eunhyuk & ______. Everyone but Donghae. He had walked away from the crowd…

Siwon saw & left the crowd as well.

He went over to Donghae.

“Donghae-ah. You love her, don’t you.” Siwon asked.

Donghae blinked simultaneously.

“B-b-bwoh? Ani. Who told you that?” Donghae stuttered.

“Hae. I know you. I’m one of the closest people in this group to you. You can’t possibly lie to me.” Siwon said.

Donghae sighed.

“Siwonnie. Is it wrong for me to continue loving her now that she has a boyfriend, moreover, now that she’s with Eunhyuk?”

“Ani. I can tell you loved her for a long time. Except, knowing you, you didn’t have the courage to ask her out, right.”

[Other side of the room]

“Hyung. ______ & I are dating now. We’re boyfriend & girlfriend.” Eunhyuk smiled.

It shocked everyone… especially Heechul.

After hearing that they were going out, they all started to congratulate them. All except Kyuhyun & Heechul.

Heechul had pulled Kyuhyun aside.

“Yah, maknae. What the hell happened? Why is _____ going out with Eunhyuk now? I thought she liked Donghae!” Heechul harshly whispered, cautious not to let the others hear.

“Mollahyo. That’s what I thought too. Look.” Kyuhyun pointed over to Donghae & Siwon.

“Wae? What’s up with Hae?” Heechul asked.

“Ah…” Kyuhyun hesitated to answer.

“Wait, don’t tell me. All along, he liked _____ too. But due to his personality, he wasn’t bold enough to ask her out.”

Kyuhyun just looked at Heechul.

“I’m right, aren’t I.”

Heechul dragged Kyuhyun along over to Donghae & Siwon.

“Hyung.” Siwon called.

Donghae looked over. Sadness covered his face.

“Hae-ah. Look at where your personality got you. You didn’t act fast enough… now look.”

“Hyung. I can’t help it if I’m like this. I didn’t even know if _____ felt the same way. And now, I know she didn’t feel the same way. Now, I just have to forget everything. I have to bury my feelings deep inside within myself.”

“Aish. Lee Donghae, you are definitely a babo. But what’s done is done. You can’t go back now. Feel better, neh?” Heechul said, patting Donghae on the back.

As I looked at Donghae hyung, I felt bad for him. Although both Donghae hyung & Eunhyuk hyung is good, I feel as though _____ should be with Donghae… not Eunhyuk.

It pained me to see Donghae hyung like this.

[Other side of the room]

I heard all the commotion on the other side of the room…

It was loud. Everyone was happy for Eunhyuk & _____.

I had to be happy too. I have to hide what I really feel.

I took in a big breath & let it out. I had to get myself together.

When I felt I was ready, I walked back over to the rest of the group.

“Eunhyuk-yah, tell her you love her!” Shindong exclaimed.

“Ah! Ani! It just started.” Eunhyuk blushed.

“Eunhyuk-yah!”

“Araso! _____, saranghae!” Eunhyuk said.

_____ smiled & replied, “Saranghae, Eunhyuk oppa.”

That phrase pierced right through my heart… I can’t believe it. I won’t believe it. I couldn’t.

But I couldn’t let it show. I had to be happy. For _____.

____________________________________________________________