Chapter 01.

A Love Triangle.

My life was the same everyday. It was the usual wake up, get ready for school, eat some breakfast, go to school, chill with friends, go home, do my homework, take a shower, eat dinner, go to sleep & it would repeat everyday. Nothing special would ever happen to me.

But today was not one of those days. Today, I bumped into my childhood best friend on the way home from school.

“Hey _____, wouldn’t it be amazing if you could marry one of the Super Junior members?” One of my friends asked.

“I don’t know. I mean, they’re not anything special to me. I don’t get how you guys are always spazzing over them. They’re just like us.” I replied.

“_____, you must be crazy. Any girl would want to marry any of them any day. Well, besides you. I don’t understand how you’re NOT like us.” Another one of my friends said.

We were walking on the streets talking & fooling around with each other when someone bumped into me & I fell over.

“Hey!” I exclaimed.

“I’m sorry.” The guy said.

“Watch-” I stopped. I stopped because I realized who it was.

“KYUHYUN?! CHO KYUHYUN?!?” I exclaimed, shocked.

He took off his sunglasses & took a better look at me.

“______! JUNG ______!” Kyuhyun exclaimed.

“You know him?!” My friend whispered, nudging me.

Kyuhyun hugged me, lifted me off the ground & kept twirling me.

“Oppa, I-I’m getting dizzy.” I managed to say out.

Kyuhyun put me down.

“Haha, I’m sorry. I’m just so happy to see you again! How have you been? We lost contact for a really long time.” Kyuhyun said, pouting.

I pinched his adorable looking face.

“Hmmm, I think it’s more like YOU lost contact with me.”

“I’m sorry. But hey, at least we can keep in contact again.” Kyuhyun said, smiling.

“Yeah, I guess. But I know you’re famous now right? I don’t think you’ll have much time for me.” I pouted.

He took hold of my shoulders.

“I am famous but I won’t shut out my childhood best friend. Hey, let’s exchange numbers & we’ll keep in contact. I promise I’ll talk to you everyday.” Kyuhyun said.

“You promised!” I said, making him make a pinky promise with me.

Of course, he pinky promised me. He was always the one that spoiled me & gave me everything my way.

“I have to go now.” Kyuhyun said, giving me a quick hug.

“By the way, please don’t give my number to anyone.” Kyuhyun whispered while hugging me.

“Okay. Bye oppa.” I said, giggling.

When Kyuhyun walked off, my friends started squealing like crazy. I was seriously about to go deaf.

“_______! You never told us you knew the maknae of Super Junior!” One of my friends screamed.

“Maybe that’s why you think they’re not so special. It’s because you already know one of them!” Another friend said.

“How did you know him?”

“We’re childhood best friends. We lived right next to each other for 8 years. But because of some family matters, he moved & that’s how we lost contact.”

“Wow, I hate you, _______. It’s not fair. I want to know them too!”

I laughed. “It’s not that big of a deal. He’s still a human being. Anyways, I have to go before Yunho oppa starts worrying about me. Bye.” And I left my friends & walked home alone.

- At Home -

“Oppa! I’m home!” I screamed.

“______, don’t scream. I know you’re home.” Yunho said.

“Haha. Sorry. But I’m just happy.”

“About what? Boyfriend?!” Yunho said, raising his voice when he said boyfriend.

“No oppa. I bumped into Kyuhyun today! Remember him?” I exclaimed.

“Oooooh! Your childhood best friend. Well now you don’t have to keep complaining to me that you’re bored all the time. I give you permission to hang out with him everyday. I think you’re old enough to know how to think for yourself right? But isn’t he famous now? How will he have time for you?”

“I know. He told me he’ll talk to me everyday. Anyways, I’m going to my room.” I said, walking upstairs.

~ Bingeul Bingeul Bingeul Bingeul Bingeul ~

Yes, I was more of a U-Kiss fan.

It was Kyuhyun.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Princess!”

“Haha. You still remembered my name you gave me.”

“Of course I do. And do you remember why I named you princess?” Kyuhyun said.

I could hear in his voice that he thought I forgotten but I was going to disappoint him.

“Because you told me that I would always be a little girl in your eyes & that you would always be there for me.” I said, feeling accomplished.

“And you’re missing something.” Kyuhyun said.

That just brang my confidence down. Now I know why he’s known as the evil maknae… because he’s always so witty.

“There’s nothing else!” I defended.

“_____, how can you tell me what I said? I know what I said to you.” Kyuhyun said.

“But it’s been years!”

“I have a good memory.”

“Okay, fine. So what was that other thing you said that I forgot?” I said, giving up because I knew I wasn’t going to be able to win over him.

“And I called you my princess because you get spoiled by me all the time.”

“Oh yeah…” I said, trailing off & feeling embarrassed.

“Mhm. _____, this is why you never win arguments with me.” Kyuhyun said with happiness showing in his voice.

“Yeah, yeah. I know, oppa. I never won against you even when we were small. I just thought over these past years, I would be able to.” I pouted.

“Princess, don’t pout. Even though you’re my princess, this is one thing I can’t spoil you with. But one day, you’ll probably win over me.”

This is how close we are. Even though we’re not talking face to face with each other, we can still know what the other is like just by hearing their voice.

“Oppa, you’re just teasing me!” I exclaimed.

He laughed. “Of course I am. But you know, there’s a possibility… it’s just a very small possibility.”

From his voice, I can tell that he was grinning from ear to ear.

“Oppa ~” I whined.

“Hey princess, I have to go but I’ll talk to you again soon.” Kyuhyun said.

“Okay oppa. Bye.”

“Bye princess. I love you.”

“I love you too. Bye.”

Kyuhyun is more like a second brother to me. I can count on him whenever. But I guess not as much.

- Next Day at School -

When I was walking through the halls, I saw some girls just grilling at me. I thought it was nothing. I ignored it.

I walked to my locker & opened it. Out came piles & piles of letters. I picked one up & read it.

‘Introduce me to Kyuhyun!’

I picked up another one.

‘Yah. Stay away from my Kyuhyunnie.’

Wow… I just met him again yesterday. How does everybody know so fast?

I was trying to come up with many different reasons when some girl pushed me & I bumped into my locker.

“Ow.” I said, holding onto my shoulder in pain.

“Yah. Stay away from Kyuhyun & Super Junior. Or else there will be trouble.” The girl said, walking away with her group.

I’m guessing she’s like the leader or something. Typical.

I don’t even know Super Junior. The only one I know is Kyuhyun. I’m not even a fan of them anyways. I don’t even know why everyone’s so worked up about this anyways.

I looked at my shoulder & I realized I had a bruise.

- In Class -

“She’s the one that knows Kyuhyun!” I heard someone scream as I walked through the doors to class.

Next thing I know, every girl is hovering over me trying to help them give things to Kyuhyun & Super Junior.

“STOP!”

There was silence.

“Everyone, class is starting. Get back to your seats.”

Whew. Thank god. Saved by the teacher.

- Lunch -

I walked into the lunchroom & people started whispering things like ‘she knows Kyuhyun of Super Junior.’ ‘I heard that she’s going out with Kyuhyun.’ ‘Kyuhyun makes a cute couple with her.’ ‘I hate her.’

I can’t believe it… & how does it get from being best friends with Kyuhyun to going out with him? All I could do was sigh.

 “______! Over here.” My friend screamed out.

I was so ready to murder one of them. I think it was one of them that told everyone about this.

“YAH! You people…”

“WAIT. Before you jump to conclusions, none of us spilled about your friendship with Kyuhyun.” My friend said.

“So how did everyone-” I was lost.

A girl came up to me & said, “Me.”

I was confused. “What?”

“Me. I saw your meet with Kyuhyun yesterday on the streets & I heard everything.”

I was going to smack this girl silly but I couldn’t. I guess it was my fault for talking to Kyuhyun on the streets so openly. If it wasn’t her, it would’ve probably be someone else that heard.

- After school -

~ Bingeul Bingeul Bingeul Bingeul Bingeul ~

It was Kyuhyun oppa.

“Hello?”

“Princess. Turn the corner of your school. I’m here to pick you up but I have to keep a low profile. I’m standing at my car so you’ll know once you get here. See ya!” & he hangs up.

I told my friends that I have something important to do so I wouldn’t be able to walk with them.

I turned the corner & see him leaning on his car. I walk up to him.

“So much for keeping a low profile when you have a car like this.” I whispered.

I can’t believe it. He drives a black Lamborghini.

http://turbogt.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/2003_lamborghini_murcielago_rgt_1024x768_01.jpg

“Do you have anything to do? I want to hang out with you.” He said, totally ignoring what I just said.

“Don’t you have like a hectic schedule?”

“Nope. I’m free today.”

“Okay. Let me call oppa first.”

Kyuhyun simply nodded.

“Hello? Oppa?”

“______. What’s wrong?” Yunho asked.

“Oh. Nothing. I was just wondering if I can hang out with Kyuhyun today.”

“Yeah, sure. You can hang out with him for as long as you want. But he has to make sure you get home safe.”

“Okay oppa. Bye.”

“Oppa said I can but you must get me home safe.” I told Kyuhyun, smiling.

“Of course I will, princess.” He said pinching my cheeks.

We got in the car.

“So oppa, where are we going?”

“Bringing you to the Super Junior dorm.” He replied.

“WHAT?! But-”

_____________________________________________________

Please comment. (: & do anticipate. ;D