Chapter 7

Unique Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Ah! You’ll pay for this, stupid!" The guy earlier runs for his life, scared? haha. Take that idiot! 

"Are you guys okay?" Well definitely not. Especially that guy who’s now on the floor. Duh. He's not okay. "I'm fine but him." Baekhyun pointed to the other guy. "I think he's definitely not fine." The man who saved their lives run toward the other guy and help him to get up. "I'll call a police and an ambulance!" Baekhyun shouted, but shut his mouth when he remembers his phone. Stupid! I'm nothing, I’m useless without my phone, Baek thought. "No need, he'll be fine." Then the guy lifts up the guy who’s lying on the floor earlier. "Mind to help us? Please get his things." He pleaded. Well yeah, I should help. "Okay" and with that Baekhyun pick up his things, his bag, his wallet, his ID. He's also from my school? And hey, no money on his wallet? Those bullies! I should find them and put them in jail! Baekhyun mentally talking to his self. 

"Where are we going anyway?" Baekhyun asked the guy. He looks really familiar. "On my house?" his voice is really familiar to Baek. "Ok.." 

"Yah! Zhong Da ge! Open the door! Kuai!" Baekhyun is confused. Until a guy open the door of this apartment. "Yah--" The guy who open the door was shocked so he let them in. "Get some water and towel. And also the medical kit." He ordered, the other guy nodded and exit the living room, as the other guy put the victim on the couch. So what am I supposed to do? My parents need me. But also this guy. I think? 

"Hey, can I borrow your phone?" Baekhyun asked the guy. He didn't speak but reach for the phone on his pocket. "Thanks" Baek thanked him. 

"Hello? Mom! I'm sorry I can't go home!" What a dumb, he didn't even introduce himself.

"What? Who is this?"

"Mom, it's me Baek."

"Oh why are you using other number? I've been calling you all the time, but then I found out you left your phone here, aren't you with Kai earlier?" She asked non-stop.

"Too long to explain, when I get back home I'll explain it, for now on, please don't worry about me, bye umma, saranghamnida." 

As Baekhyun ended the call, the guy arrived at the living room with the things needed. 

"So how's him?" Baekhyun asked and gave the phone to the doctor-like stranger. Wow, he's awesome, is he a nurs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter