Chapter 1

Unique Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mr. Park! How many time do I have to tell you? Classroom is where you study! Not to sleep in! If you don't want to study then go back and sleep in your house you big brat!" You can hear the voice of Mrs. Choi outside the class. Chanyeol doesn't give a thing on what the teacher's saying. He stood up and get his backpack. "Fine, I'll leave, Mrs. Choi Hara." The teacher sigh, Chanyeol is a painful student. Even his family doesn't like his attitude.

"Yah! Hurry, I want to go to the club! Just cut class okay?, Again, I said hurry don't let me wait here." He hung up, he just talked to his friends. In just 15 mins, they're there. "You never failed me, c'mon. I'm bored" he said and drive the car.

"What happened?" Kai asked. Kai is his childhood friend, their parents are buisness partners since they were a child. "As usual, Mrs. Choi yelled, Chanyeol exited the room. Then boom call us just to say and comand us we're going out" The other guy said, Luhan. "Oh, Chanyeol your sister called me earlier, she said you need to go home early" The milky guy spoke, Sehun. "Ugh. Wae?" He asked boredly. "I don't know, maybe its important." He shrugged. A few minutes more, they arrived the destination. And the usual things they do, play with the girls.

"Give us some drinks, and girls." Kai comand the waiter who simply nodded. "So, what do you want to talk about Chany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter