Chapter 6

Unique Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai brought Baekhyun to an unfamiliar place. Baekhyun was nervous yet he thought to better shut his mouth. He's scared with the younger male, he don't know why but he's kind of scared to him.

 

"So awkward" Kai whisper. Baekhyun just 'hmmm'. He doesn't know what to say. Kai suddenly spoke but before he cleared his throat. "I- I want to tell you something." Baekhyun nods. "I- I" He sighs and say. "Who's the big eyed man earlier? Is he your friend?" Baekhyun was shocked. Is he crazy or something? Baek thought. A crazy hot guy asking a guy like he's asking a girl's phone number in her friend.

 

"Well, uhhmmm. He's-he-" He paused then glare to the younger male. "Is this why we're here?" Kai looks down, but then he remembered Chanyeol. He shook his head and clears his mind. "Chanyeol." Kai blurted. Baekhyun was curious he felt his heart starts to beat fast. "Chanyeol Park" Kai showed his phone to Baekhyun with a photo of Chanyeol on the screen. 

 

Baekhyun looks carefully before he realized that, that man on the picture was the man who yelled at him at the basketball court before. His face starts to get red as long as his ears; he lowered his head so that Kai will not be able to see it.

 

"Is there any matter?" Kai asked, poking the older male's red colored ear. "Nothing, what's with that Chanyeol? Why are you showing that picture of him?" His voice toned kind of scary. "Well, can I ask you a favor?" Kai continued. "Can you take care of him? For a week?" The Kai earlier turns to the cute Jongin, who please the older male with his aegyo. "Bwo?! What the heck did I just heard?!" the younger male was shocked on how the older male reacted on his little yet big favor to Baekhyun. His voice is scarier and higher toned. "Earlier your friend calls me an entertainer! And now you want me to babysit that big baby?! Do you know what that man did to me before?! He's so rude! He throws a ball that hit me! Without saying sorry after he did, he even yelled to me! Even I'm just asking is he okay!" Kai was speechless. He didn't know that Chanyeol could do such things like throwing a ball to an unknown person. But one thing for sure, it's because of his problem. And that's what Kai trying to tell Baekhyun.

 

"That's what I'm trying to tel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter