Chapter 3

Unique Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is a good day, everything was fine, normal life of a student.

"Park Chanyeol, how many time!? Huh? Get out of my class now! Leave this school! Don't waste your parents money in sending you to a school like this! You don't deserve here!" Again, His teacher yelled at him, as usual doing stuffs in the classroom even the class is still going on. "Ugh, its just a . A man needs it" he complains. "But Mr. Park---" he cut his teachers word by placing his fingers to her lip. "I'm leaving and I'll never comeback."

 

"That teacher should go to hell!" Sehun yelled after Chanyeol said what happened. "I know right, 'how many time...'" Luhan trying to imitate the teacher's voice earlier. "Aishh, stop talking about that old lady! I might her off!" Kai said to the two. "So what your plan Mr. Park?" Kai asked the tall man. "Nothing." He answered. "Nothing?! Are you ing kidding me? Last time you told us---" Chanyeol stood that caught the attention of the other male. "Where are you going?" Luhan asked. "Somewhere..." The he exits the scene. Kai just sighs. "He's really different this days." Sehun exclaimed. "Maybe he has a big problem~" Luhan shrugged his shoulder. "What's the plan Kai?" Sehun asks. "Nothing~" Kai imitates Chanyeol and also exit the scene.

 

"Tell me what happened." Kai said from behind. "Nothing happened, everything was fine." Chanyeol answered with a sigh. "Bro, I'm your friend you can trust me." Kai pats Chanyeol's shoulder. "Well, wait what did you say?! I can you? Man, I'm not a gay!" He shouts. "Men, I said trust! Not ." Kai sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter