Chapter 5

Unique Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Kai stepped on the said place, he saw a figure of man crying in a corner. It's been a long time since they visit that place with his family since they left Korea for a business trip to US.

"Hey, what happened?" He pats his back and let him sob. It's his friend, even though they're not that close his family always visit their restaurant because of their famous bosam, buldak and bulgogi. He let him cry until he heard a slapped and yelled at the room behind the kitchen, he's not sure if he'll go inside and see whats happening, he's scared to get involve in any chaos. But he did, he slide the door open and saw a man and a woman crying in pain, with some strangers.
The attention of all the people in the room were on him.
 "What are you doing here youngman?" He asked Kai, he seems the leader of the group. "Don't tell me, this is your long lost son?" He faced the woman. The woman is the mother of the man earlier they owned that restaurant. After the man asked her, she seems surprised and shook her head to no.
"No! No he's not my son! Kai! Go away! Please, just run away with Baekhyun!" The woman cried before she got another slap on the face. Kai was shocked, it's her first time seeing a woman got slapped by an unknown person. It's not right, Kai must do something. The moment goes fast, that he didn't know that he punched the guy who slap the old lady. Baekhyun pop out from behind and throw a puch on the other man and say.

"No one can hurt my mom anymore! Do you understand!" Then the scene  goes wild. They were throwing punch with each other, it was hard to fight with them since they're many, and they're just two. Kai and the other guy have lots of bruise on their face, his parents can't call a police because they're scared. 

Just then Sehun together with Luhan come inside with a police and some of their butlers.
"So? Did we miss something?" Luhan smirked as the cops caught the men. "What happened Kai? Why did you tell us to come here? Are you going to treat us or want us to help you with those man." Sehun's voice is kind of irritate. He doesn't like what he sees. The whole place were devoured by the chaos. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter